Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

I hate that I am saying this

But I think Kentucky wins by at least 8pts tonight. I don't like UK or how they run their program at all and I would like to root for UCONN, but I just don't see it happening here. I've capped this game and it looks bad for UCONN. UConn guards are 6'0 and 6'1...UK's are both 6'6. UK gets 6 more rebounds per game and allows 4 less rebounds per game. A 10 rebound a game difference is huge. UConn shoots 21 FTs/game as opposed to 29 by UK. This is a classic game where everyone wants to bet with their heart and not their brain. UConn shoots pretty damn good from 3, but they're gonna have to shoot over much bigger and quicker defenders. I think this game stays under 135 too. GL guys.

Time is Money
    Time is Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6389

A lot of variables go into that rebounding stat, to call this a ten rebound difference is a little ridiculous.

Uconn pt differential off 3s can't be understated. Kentucky only hit their first and last 3 against Wisconsin. Uconn shot 42% against the best defense in college. Harrison twins forego quickness for size, when you blow past them the interior of UK is softer than Floridas was.

8 points is way too many. Close game toss up, I'll take the points with how close Kentucky has been edging out.

Trmeyer
    Trmeyer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take uconn then.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

KY has shown they can give up a lead....I don't think UCONN will let them crawl back in this one....UCONN has pretty much taken care of business....

Jhart2838
    Jhart2838's Avatar Become A Pro!

Uconns guards have been playing against bigger guards their entire life. If Shabazz can drain a three on Dawsons face what makes you think he wont against the Harrison twins?

vickngriff23
    vickngriff23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 444

I tink Kentucky wins this but they haven't lead at half in any tournament game yet. What's anyone think about a uconn wins first half, Kentucky wins game prop. +460

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Theyre only listed 6'6 but they arnt. They aint that good either hit a couple 3's big deal.