Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Would anyone dare bet against Rutgers on Tuesday?!

I have to think that Tennessee will be favored by a few on Tuesday night in this DIKEBALL tournament... I can't even believe that I I'm even talking about this bullshvt after taking a huge lump with LSU tonight, but I'm interested to see what the line is on the game for Tuesday night!

I think UNC was definitely the best team left, but Rutgers D was unreal tonight... I'll say Tennessee -1.5 for Tuesday!? I don't even care, but I'm curious... anyone that cares, what do u think the line will be on this one?

Dbldown11
    Dbldown11's Avatar Become A Pro!

tennessee will be favored by at least 3. and they'll cover it too

LargeMouthBass
    LargeMouthBass's Avatar Become A Pro!

"I Will Never Bet On A Women's Basketball Game Again!" Sorry man, I just had to quote you.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

The line will be 4.5 because of the team's names. Rutgers is the more talented team, but Tennessee obviously has the best player on the floor. I think the difference in playing LSU and Tennessee at this point is that Starkey looked lost tonight, and Summitt will at least have answers for Rutgers on both ends of the court. Plus, as the second half showed tonight, Tennessee will get the majority of the calls.

TheProphet
    TheProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!

How can Tennessee not be favored they are the better team with perhaps the greatest college basketball coach MEN OR WOMENS in college basketball history.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LargeMouthBass View Post
    "I Will Never Bet On A Women's Basketball Game Again!" Sorry man, I just had to quote you.
    Haha! I know man, I was just curious because of the whole debacle what the line might be! Won't be betting on this BeaverLicker Ball Game though!

Tchocky
    Tchocky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

I'm picking Pat Summit and the Vols. What the hell is a "Vol"?

Wheell
    Wheell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1022

Volunteer. Also, I expect Tennesse to be about a 4.5 point favorite... and I will be laying the points if it is under 5.5.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

i attend rutgers, so im gonna put a whopping 5 dollars on this game to give me something to root for at the bar