thetitanlb
    thetitanlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Yes a coach would tell the focal point of his team to go take cheap shots at the other team. Once again another stupid statement from justin. Im sure coaches have told players to go out and take hard fouls on the other team on purpose. But a coach will never tell his most important player to go out and risk getting stupid fouls or possibly get ejected for targeting the other team. That is reserved for the role players you dummy.

Guinser
    Guinser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

OP may be the most embarrassing poster on here..and that's saying alot

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by Guinser View Post
    OP may be the most embarrassing poster on here..and that's saying alot
    Lol

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

OP is pissed off and it's understandable. I 100% blame Wisconsin's coaching staff for this. They had to of known Kentucky was going to double Kaminsky... Where the hell was their out??? Wisconsin deserves to lose.

I also blame Kaminsky for not being ready for the double teams. Looked like a fish out of water. An elite collegiate player knows what to do in every situation you throw at him. Kaminsky was a bitch.

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Good lord. You kids never seize to amaze. Must be that 48% you're trying to overcome.

Don't argue it with me. The dude commits a foul where he pushed lee. Blatant. Two hands. Called on lee.

Then the "tech" on dakari. Foolish.

Call it what you want.

The focal point of a team playing an extra large team is the guards. Wanna know how I know none of you had ever hooped?

Let's explain this for you idiot(should have been aborted moron penetrates)

You have a 5 player squad.

In college basketball(where the zone is of the utmost importance) you have to rely heavily on your guards( the players that play around the three point line. Smh). Depending on what zone you like to play( Wisconsin prefers a 2-3 so the FRONT court doesn't have to exert much energy playing defense.) Wisconsin likes their bigs to shoot.

Kentucky has THREE bigs that can cripple you. Your 2-3 zone won't be able to handle all that inside pressure. Once again, you have to understand basketball instead of watching.

Kaminsky takes one out. Let's just say for arguments sake. How much does that mean to the badgers? A whole lot.

Three solid bigs instead of two means you can play two at any given time and NOT worry about the rebound ratio which is a much greater factor to Kentucky being as they can't shoot the three like Wisconsin.

Rebounds=possessions.

Possessions= attempts.

Attempts = defensive exertion

Defensive exertion= tired legs

Tired legs = disaster for teams that shoot well.

Do I really need to continue, or do one of y'all wanna play me one on one for some of that money you don't mind giving up??

robbeduagain
    robbeduagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11170

You are really crazy. Kentucky out played Wisconsin for about 2 minutes at the start of the second half (15-0 run, going from down 7 to up 8) and then hung on to win a very even, hard fought game. You said you were from the streets. You must have watched this game through someone's window outside their house. Maybe that's why you keep making a fool of yourself. And please stop with trash talk about your game. If you don't know the game, you can't play it.
    Points Awarded:

InTheDrink gave robbeduagain 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

robbeduagain
    robbeduagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11170

Quote Originally Posted by Justin3587 View Post
    At the end of the day. Most of you dudes are bitter because you WANTED to see Wisconsin win.

Why is that?

Because they play so well together? Nah.

You wanted to watch a bunch of white boys ball out in the tourney. Which they did for sure, BUT....

Don't get offended when I speak the truth. Bottom line.

....and if you think Coach Ryan didn't tell Kaminsky to get dirty with some of those bigs, you definitely deserve to CONTINUE losing money.
    And by the way, almost everyone who bet on Wisconsin, won. I had them at 1.5. You need to take your racial talk some where else. Good luck

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

"seize to amaze"

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

To me, Kaminsky was more disappointing on the defensive side. The tallest guy on the court has to do better than one defensive rebound, and he has to be some kind of threat to guys going to the basket. I never saw a big guy play so UNlike his height.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    "seize to amaze"

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

Quote Originally Posted by Justin3587 View Post
    Yes. But in from the streets.

I'm no sucker.
    I am a white man from the streets too. Keep hustling, my friend. I will see you on the low down.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

why the hell did they not guard the 3 ball ?

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2750

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    why the hell did they not guard the 3 ball ?

bear,
    why in the hell didn't you just take the (+2) or (+1.5)?!.......we wouldn't even be having this conversation....

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

Justin played ball before he's so cool

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    I am a white man from the streets too. Keep hustling, my friend. I will see you on the low down.

Did you mean "on the down low"? Not surprising

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    bear,
    why in the hell didn't you just take the (+2) or (+1.5)?!.......we wouldn't even be having this conversation....
    i took wisconsin to win national title at +330

First 12