ramones951
    ramones951's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 891

Had this at UK -4... This movement worries me

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

I would say Kentucky -1.5
    Any points given to UCONN I will gladly take!
    I have taken Huskies and points in last 3 and have covered EASILY. They have covered almost all of last 12 games played.
    No reason not to take them IF they get points.
    Also see some in Kentucky ML if -130 or better. If worse, why not take a stab at UConn ML??? IMO, they have beaten 2 of best 4 teams in country.
    We shall see when lines are out.
    Last edited by RollinDo; 04-06-14 at 02:00 AM.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Kentucky seems unbeatable right now, but UCONN seems like a destiny team. Hard to pick this.

Also UCONN 3 or 4-0 in NCAA finals games, and they are getting points!

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Kentucky's had an incredible amount of luck go their way. UConn simply grinds teams to death. Even when UConn has gotten down by 10 points, they get back in the game and then win easily. I'd def take UConn and the points. Kentucky is way too slow to keep up with UConn's quick guards. Kentucky has the bulk, but UConn has the quickness. They also shoot 3s and free throws better. Got to take the Huskies.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57553

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    UConn probably has more playmakers than Wisconsin but I don't think they are as efficient or poised... that Wisconsin team played with more poise and restraint than any team I have seen. UConn has players that can win them this game but at the same time if things don't work out for them early I can see them getting rattled and run out of the building. I think UConn's only chance is to get out early and then hold on for a win. If they fall behind its over for them
    Most ridiculous quote ever! They were horrible, fell way behind early, and kicked FLA's ass! I'll take the points and UConn since every so-called expert will pick UK. Go Huskies!

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

Well who cares if Napier goes off anyways Dawson and boatright are the ones who have to do well. Early went off on them in whicita st and still loss, nistakus had a good game for michigan and still loss. If uconn wants to win they have to get in the 70 point range is their offense that explosive cause it hasn't looked like that the last couple of games

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

I'm still surprised this line is only 2.5, thought it would open at 3.5/4 minimum. Shows how much I know.

Unlike Florida who doesn't understand how to take advantage of smaller teams down low, Kentucky will punish the Uconn in the paint. Cats have been dominating the paint and glass throughout the tourney, will only get easier against a smaller Uconn team. Florida should have a field day in the paint. Cats do need to defend pick and roll better if not Napier is going to eat them alive.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Quote Originally Posted by ramones951 View Post
    Had this at UK -4... This movement worries me
    what move?
    opened at 2.5 from online sites i see..

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    I'm still surprised this line is only 2.5, thought it would open at 3.5/4 minimum. Shows how much I know.

Unlike Florida who doesn't understand how to take advantage of smaller teams down low, Kentucky will punish the Uconn in the paint. Cats have been dominating the paint and glass throughout the tourney, will only get easier against a smaller Uconn team. Florida should have a field day in the paint. Cats do need to defend pick and roll better if not Napier is going to eat them alive.
    kentucky is winning close games...
    their combined scoring differential is like 18 pts for the tourney..
    looks like early action on uconn spread and kentucky ML..

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    what move?
    opened at 2.5 from online sites i see..
    3 then 2.5 then 2...

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    kentucky is winning close games...
    their combined scoring differential is like 18 pts for the tourney..
    looks like early action on uconn spread and kentucky ML..
    Kentucky has been so clutch in the tourney, hard to believe coming from freshman. Still can't believe Kentucky turned it around and is playing in the national championship. They were pretty much an auto fade for me on the road this year.

Kentucky is destined. They should be physically dominant on Monday. Id expect the line to go up, my guess is it closes at 3.5. Just saw your 15u play, go Cats!

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Line ain't going up high.

Luckycharms2012
    Luckycharms2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5412

This will be a very difficult game to decide on. I've been riding Kentucky and UCONN all the way here and they've both made me a lot of money, a long with Wichita State, Wisky and Dayton (a lot of money made with Dayton). I feel loyal to both UCONN and Kentucky as they've come through for me all tourny. Somehow i think UCONN wins. UCONN has the physicality for Randle and they will protect the paint better than Wisky. How many times can Kentucky hit a 3 to win it? Luck is running out for Kentucky IMO.

UCONN ML is the early lean for me.

miamiken
    miamiken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 230

Really, physicality for Randle? And Dakari Johnson? And Marcus Lee? And Alex Poythress? UConn will lose the points in the paint stat just like Wisconsin did. And Kentucky will gladly welcome an up and down game with them. Wisconsin had a huge advantage in 3 point shooting and still lost. It's gonna be another tight game that could go either way at the end. And whoever gets the last shot may just decide it. Harrison or Shabazz. I'm looking forward to a good one!

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

PLUS stein might beable to play let boatright and shabazz take it to the hole with stein in the middle gl with that

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I am leaning towards conn right now

Guards seem unstoppable

TakingVegasMoney
    TakingVegasMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 881

Kentucky can play in a track meet with UCONN. And they will bang around Inside. I hope the spread keeps dropping because I'll hop all over uk when it does

harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9724

no i didnt, but i thopught it was ironic, either way,, i hope you didnt play florida, look at the fact,,,,they only had 3 teams in tourney.......and kentucky is on a roll, florida was i say was.... way over rated,
    Quote Originally Posted by bob6199 View Post
    plz stop if you bet UCONN because of this you are an idiot..

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Uconn has been cash cow all tourney, don't stop now

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by thetitanlb View Post
    Then i guess you are smarter and should be the coach for Michigan and Wisconsin. Im sorry but i cant stand people on message boards who think they know it all. Belein and bo ryan are smarter and better basketball minds than any of us on these boards. If zone was a smart option don't you think they would have used it? Just because you think the zone helped your team rebound better for you team then good for you. But most people would 100% disagree with you.
    Funny how both teams went to zone and had alot of success from it. Learn the game son.

harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9724

I POSTED THIS 4 DAYS AGO YOU SHOULD OF LISTENED
    ITS CALLED
    THE VILLANOVA CONNECTION
    AND THEY LAUGHED
    Here is a stat
    .....who beat them this year. To knock them out u conn who is still in 550 /100 to win it all

2014 VILLANOA LOST TO U CONN IN SECOND ROUND WHO WON NCAA YOU GOT IT U CONN

2013 champion was louisville villanove played and lost to them last game of that season
    2012 they were not in tourney but kentucky. Won.
    2011 they were in the torney lost in first round who won...u conn nova played u conn that year and lost
    2010 they were in duke won ..no connection
    2009 lost to north carolina ...north carolina won championship
    2008 lost to kansas in tourney kansas won tourney
    2007 lost in first round to kentucky florida won the championship , but ky lost to florida twice that year
    2006 lost to florida in tourney who won tourney florida
    2005 lost to north carolina in tourney who won right again north carolina
    2004 not in tourney who won... U conn villanova lost to u conn twice that year
    2003 not in tourney who won syrcuse another big east team ...

just a though or maybe im just obsessed....lol
    THE VILLANOVA EQUATION

First 123