Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

I Will Never Bet On A Women's Basketball Game Again!

This Is Absolutely Rediculous! Apparently The Books Knew Something That We Didn't Since The Line Was So Fvcking Low! Rutgers Absolutely Cannot Miss A Shot And Lsu Looks Like They Left Their Game At Home... I Mean Lsu Comes Down With A Rebound And Then Just Has It Stolen Right Away! What A Fvcking Joke!

I'm Hoping For A Miracle, But I Highly Doubt It!

f\*\*k Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

North Carolina man.. +2

Max Kim
    Max Kim's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ya this game's a joke. Unbelievable and I bet pretty big on LSU too. Gotta just move on to the next big play and I'm also done with Women's basketball. Comback is not even close to my mind but I'll be hoping for it

dodif
    dodif's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah ****

TheProphet
    TheProphet's Avatar Become A Pro!

You do have to give it up for the way women basketball players shoot though how many times do the men miss those wide open jumpers that women players hit with ease. Men need to stop worrying about their dunks and work on their outside game so we can quit getting embarassed at worlds.

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agreed, I couldn't believe it when I placed wagers on WNCAA Hoops. I hope UNC comes through to even me out on the ladies.

LargeMouthBass
    LargeMouthBass's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got suckered into betting LSU too... Shoulda known better, when I've never ever watched 1 game of WNCAA basketball. Let's vow to ourselves to never bet on women's sports again...

babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

LMB, I agree wholeheartedly. Never again... I even tried to watch 2-3 minutes of the LSU-Rutgers game, but got so bored that I turned it over to E!'s "50 Most-Shocking Breast Enhancements" or some such shite. Sad thing is, I'm dead serious.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

That UNC game was insane. LSU was just a bad call (I shouldn't have so casually discarded the coaching matchup. LSU is more talented and experienced - they just beat the hell out of Tennessee on a neutral court - but that was a coaching mismatch for the ages), but God, the officials just didn't give UNC a chance.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

UNC got totally fvcked.. Nonetheless I'm done with these twats..