leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

OK, can someone PLEASE tell me what to do with Florida/Uconn game???? Anyone???

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Wiscy will cool them down tonight, UK had good matchups so far, this one falls under "oh oh" category though...

Wichita played the game of their life and still lost. They have beaten teams that are IMO better than Wiscy since the 2nd round. Jump shot teams fizzle 90% of the times in the tourney...KENTUCKY HAS TO MUCH MUSCLE DOWN LOW and Kentucky has the length to cause problems for Wisky shooters on the perimeter. They showed that against Michigan last weekend leet.

GT21Megatron

You could argue Kentucky has been the hottest team in the country for the past two months

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Florida gon' wax that ass, in my opinion.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post

Wichita played the game of their life and still lost. They have beaten teams that are IMO better than Wiscy since the 2nd round. Jump shot teams fizzle 90% of the times in the tourney...KENTUCKY HAS TO MUCH MUSCLE DOWN LOW and Kentucky has the length to cause problems for Wisky shooters on the perimeter. They showed that against Michigan last weekend leet.
    Ok i be honest didn't read...If you think Wichita is better than Wiscy then I dunno, they barely passed those teams to get here because of their BIGS ONLY, now Wiscy match them up perfectly with Kaminsky shooting 3's as well...

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Florida gon' wax that ass, in my opinion.
    Anything to back this up?

GT21Megatron

Ok i be honest didn't read...If you think Wichita is better than Wiscy then I dunno, they barely passed those teams to get here because of their BIGS ONLY, now Wiscy match them up perfectly with Kaminsky shooting 3's as well...
    Randall is a boss down low dude. What bigs have Wisky faced so far in the tourney? Baylors bigs are legit but Baylor shot 30% from the floor in that game. I had Wiscy there. You can't win doing that.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Anything to back this up?
    Just opinion, better off fading any of those I ever post. GL whatever you roll with.

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Just opinion, better off fading any of those I ever post. GL whatever you roll with.
    Florida should pound these guys....no MSG this round

leetreaper

Randall is a boss down low dude. What bigs have Wisky faced so far in the tourney? Baylors bigs are legit but Baylor shot 30% from the floor in that game. I had Wiscy there. You can't win doing that.
    Ok...Zona vs Wiscy - Kaminsky singlehandely owned them last 3 mins, Zona = Top Defense. Now we have UK, Wiscy will be allowed to control the pace, which is HUGE in these tourneys, either it's 3s from dekker/kam or inside, the only problem UK can 'cause by off rebounding, if they fail at that Wiscy by 10+

leetreaper

I meant bigs for UK...

GT21Megatron

Ok...Zona vs Wiscy - Kaminsky singlehandely owned them last 3 mins, Zona = Top Defense. Now we have UK, Wiscy will be allowed to control the pace, which is HUGE in these tourneys, either it's 3s from dekker/kam or inside, the only problem UK can 'cause by off rebounding, if they fail at that Wiscy by 10+
    So you think it's gonna just be a walk in the park on the offensive side for Wisky? No chance man

leetreaper

So you think it's gonna just be a walk in the park on the offensive side for Wisky? No chance man
    Did i say that? Anyways let's the game tell us what is what.

GT21Megatron

Did i say that? Anyways let's the game tell us what is what.
    Good luck leet. At the end of the day it's your money so put it where you want. Don't let nobody talk you out of it if your set.

leetreaper

Good luck leet. At the end of the day it's your money so put it where you want. Don't let nobody talk you out of it if your set.
    Not a chance...

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I think Wisconsin is the worst matchup for Kentucky. They match up with them down low so no rebounding advantage and their perimeter defense will cause turnovers. Michigan couldn't defend the rim but Wisconsin is big down low.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    I think Wisconsin is the worst matchup for Kentucky. They match up with them down low so no rebounding advantage and their perimeter defense will cause turnovers. Michigan couldn't defend the rim but Wisconsin is big down low.

robbeduagain
    robbeduagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11170

I respect your opinion, but, do you not think that Kentucky played the game of their life to beat Wichita? I agree that Kentucky has length, but, haven't people been saying this about Wisconsin all tournament?

leetreaper

Wiscy wins. /conversation. Even Bear can't mush this one off...

ScurvyPirate
    ScurvyPirate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

This game is all about pace and turnovers. Both of which I expect Wisky to prevail in.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by ScurvyPirate View Post
    This game is all about pace and turnovers. Both of which I expect Wisky to prevail in.
    my n.igga

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by robbeduagain View Post
    I respect your opinion, but, do you not think that Kentucky played the game of their life to beat Wichita? I agree that Kentucky has length, but, haven't people been saying this about Wisconsin all tournament?
    i had Wisconsin going out in the second round to Oregon and would of happened if Oregon didn't completely fold up like a cardboard box in the second half

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

i had Wisconsin going out in the second round to Oregon and would of happened if Oregon didn't completely fold up like a cardboard box in the second half
    Come on, GT...if "if's and but's" were candy and nuts, it would be Christmas everyday!...

Da Manster!

Hey Lee,
    I'm all over UCONN (+11.5) and (+16.5) on my teasers....and I would take them with the spread of (+6.5) as well....hell, I think they'll win this game straight up but will gladly take those insurance points!...I called this upset earlier in this thread.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    Hey Lee,
    I'm all over UCONN (+11.5) and (+16.5) on my teasers....and I would take them with the spread of (+6.5) as well....hell, I think they'll win this game straight up but will gladly take those insurance points!...I called this upset earlier in this thread.
    Should be good imho

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Dekker has been very average thus far in the tourney, and wisky has still survived. If he shows up... wisky has a great chance.

robbeduagain
    robbeduagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11170

Maybe so, but Wisconsin has a way of turning a teams perceived strength and making it a weakness. GL today

strybie
    strybie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1477

this is a teamsport and wisconsin is a one man game. Kaminsky made almost half of the points last game; he won't play another almost perfect game

Kentucky has many good players; if someone has a bad day, no problem

Kentucky by 5+

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Dekker has been very average thus far in the tourney, and wisky has still survived. If he shows up... wisky has a great chance.
    Wiscy already has a chance

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by strybie View Post
    this is a teamsport and wisconsin is a one man game. Kaminsky made almost half of the points last game; he won't play another almost perfect game

Kentucky by 5+
    lol WHY NOT???

RollTide1
    RollTide1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Kentucky, by 6-8.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by strybie View Post

Kentucky by 5+
    It's like talking to a 5 year old, gotta love it!!!

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by RollTide1 View Post
    I like Kentucky, by 6-8.

Da Manster!

also this notion that Kentucky is the more athletic team vs Wisky is fukkin' comical!......maybe in years past this statement was true..however, this Badger team is very athletic, tall, and can shoot...Just ask Arizona Wildcats!......PS...even Charles Barkley has been singing the praises non-stop of Wisconsin's athleticism!...

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Lollll

First 1234 Last