robbeduagain
    robbeduagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11170

Thursday Tournament plays April 3rd

27-22-2 for the tournament trail. No play yesterday. Today's plays:

Murray State -7.5 The Racers have an efficient offense and shoots the ball really well, especially at home. Murray State has the 30th best overall shooting team in the country, and are shooting 38% from the 3 point line. I know Yale has been a "road warrior" team, but Murray just plays too well at home to play against them. The Racers roll tonight.

Murray State/Yale over 137.5 I guess if you like the Racers, you have to like the over. Yale showed in their last game that they aren't afraid to take quick shots, and they are shooting quite well right now. Look for this game to play in the 70's for both teams.

SMU -3 I'm backing the Mustangs tonight. They are the better shooting team and will not be afraid to attack the Gophers press for 3 point shots in transition, which kind of negate Minnesota's length. I'll also lean on the coaching matchup. Larry Brown is an elite coach capable of making in game adjustments when needed, and though I like Richard Pitino, it's still no contest in that department.

Good luck!

robbeduagain
    robbeduagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11170

Looks like the injured player for Yale will really hurt my over bet. This could turn into a bad night