Didnt realize it till just now.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Yeah but I think Florida was missing players

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

the ncaa and corrupt vegas realizes it, thats why these teams are where they are. Gotta to try to get some of the money off Florida winning it all

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

I went back and looked alot at UConn and I cant believe how badly I (and basically the entire country) underrated them all season.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nobody wants to see Florida Kentucky number four

Bad for tv

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by STAX View Post
    I went back and looked alot at UConn and I cant believe how badly I (and basically the entire country) underrated them all season.

I don't think they are underrated. Just playing right at the right time of the year. I don't think they've strung together 4 solid games all year like they have in the tournament.

I think the run is done though. Florida beats them, then hopefully we see Florida vs Kentucky for the 4th time, but it wouldn't surprise me if the NCAA makes it so Florida gets revenge on the 2 teams they lost to this year.

thecutter
    thecutter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    I don't think they are underrated. Just playing right at the right time of the year. I don't think they've strung together 4 solid games all year like they have in the tournament.

I think the run is done though. Florida beats them, then hopefully we see Florida vs Kentucky for the 4th time, but it wouldn't surprise me if the NCAA makes it so Florida gets revenge on the 2 teams they lost to this year.
    not really sure what you're saying here , are they playing well or is the ncaa making them win??

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by thecutter View Post
    not really sure what you're saying here , are they playing well or is the ncaa making them win??

I think it's pretty obvious what I said.
    Uconn - Not underrated in my opinion.
    Uconn - Hasn't played this good in 4 straight games all season (They are playing good at the right time of the year(the tournament))

I don't think Uconn beats Florida though.
    I think it's going to be Florida/Kentucky round 4 in the finals.
    But I also wouldn't be surprised to see Florida get revenge on it's 2 losses this season.

There I just said the same exact thing as above, hopefully you can understand it better this time.

STAX

I don't think Florida can beat Wisconsin. They are very similar teams and Wisconsin is just better right now IMO

Ted Sheckler

I don't think Florida can beat Wisconsin. They are very similar teams and Wisconsin is just better right now IMO

Wisconsin is playing very well. Beating all the teams that are more athletic than them...This Kentucky game vs them is going to be a very good one I think. I don't think that Freshmen from Wisconsin will be able to stick Randle. Don't know if the "big" freshmen dakari, will be able to chase around Kaminski, I think Kentucky will need Cauley-Stein in order to keep up with that. Should be a fun game.

I want to say whichever team wins from that beats Florida in the championship. Florida hasn't looked anywhere near being sharp enough to beat either of these 2 teams.

Florida vs Uconn will either be down to the wire or Florida in a rout by 20, in my opinion.
    This Wisconsin vs Kentucky game I'll really enjoy watching. Normally BIG10 hoops isn't that great to watch, but these wisconsin games in the the tournament have been very exciting.

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

I don't think for a second that UCONN was underrated. They lost twice to a team that didn't even make the tournament and that team was SMU. They are good but none the less not in the Big Dance. They lost to a lousy Houston team, as well as Stanford. They lost to Louisville 3 times. They only beat Indiana by 1 pt, Rutgers by 3 pts and BC by 2 pts. They were up and down during the regular season, hardly underrated. Hey, its not like they have been destroying teams either in this tourney. They only beat MSU by 6 and Iowa St. by 5. Iowa State played without one of their best players(Niang). If he plays there is a good chance they win that game. St. Joes took them into overtime in the first tournament game and almost ended the dream for them right there. Florida will end UCONN's fairytale this weekend. Now do you really think they are underrated?

STAX

yes I do think they are underrated, only beat Michigan St by 6, and Iowa st by 5? stupidest argument I ever heard. Indiana beat Wisconsin, now is Wisconsin overrated? ur post is ignorant.

UConn beat Florida, Florida is overrated I suppose

Ted Sheckler

yes I do think they are underrated, only beat Michigan St by 6, and Iowa st by 5? stupidest argument I ever heard. Indiana beat Wisconsin, now is Wisconsin overrated? ur post is ignorant.

Maybe you're misunderstanding most peoples meaning of underrated.
    They were ranked 18th at the end of the season. They lost 4 times to unranked teams in the regular season. Went 6-4 against ranked teams.

Just becuase a team strings together nice wins come tournament time doesn't mean they are underrated because they weren't a #1 in their quarter. They were a top 25 team most of the year I believe. Any top 25 team that plays good in march and makes a run is not an underrated team.

Kentucky wasn't ranked in half the rankings at the end of the year. Yet they were all over place during the year. Are they the most underrated team in the bracket? Not in my opinion, they are just playing well at the right time.

The real only underrated team I can think of that was playing this past weekend was Dayton. Everyone else had a good shot at getting that far, which is of course just my observations/opinions.

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5405

Fla is undefeated this YEAR. Their last loss was in December 2013.

irish1
    Update your status

My post just shows you how little you know about college basketball. UCONN underrated.

trevor123698
    trevor123698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

the way uconn was flying around on defense against msu was very scary to anyone. I'm not sure they lose to anyone and beating florida will be more of a formality. I got kentucky and uconn spreads at +6.5 and -2. May back out on the kentucky bet and take wisco moneyline. not quite sure about that one. I know for a fact it is either going to be a tough win or a wisconsin cruise to the title game and likely ncaa title. I dont have faith in florida myself. They seem ripe to be upset.

irish1
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by trevor123698 View Post
    the way uconn was flying around on defense against msu was very scary to anyone. I'm not sure they lose to anyone and beating florida will be more of a formality. I got kentucky and uconn spreads at +6.5 and -2. May back out on the kentucky bet and take wisco moneyline. not quite sure about that one. I know for a fact it is either going to be a tough win or a wisconsin cruise to the title game and likely ncaa title. I dont have faith in florida myself. They seem ripe to be upset.
    Florida will win but might not cover and I like UK. Your picks sound good!!!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Reading this thread makes Florida the most underrated team of all 4 since no one thinks they can win. The books are going to get rich this weekend.

irish1
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Reading this thread makes Florida the most underrated team of all 4 since no one thinks they can win. The books are going to get rich this weekend.
    I'm all over Florida ML -280 to win 100 and UK -2 for 200/220.

TakingVegasMoney
    TakingVegasMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 881

A team (Florida) that had played and lost too (UCONN) in the regular season which then have met in the final four (uconn vs Florida) has never beaten that team again. So 0-2. I'm taking thr points with UCONN in this one