losschaser
    losschaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

How fixed was that FSU Minnesota game ???

Refs favoring Florida the whole game. Most BS calls I have ever seen. Fouls without time coming off the clock ??? How the fukk is this possible.... it did not happen once but several times. Might as well play the game without a shot clock.... The refs were clearly interrupting the flow of play, allowing 6 seconds last 5 minutes. No quick throw in / time to waste a few seconds for Minnesota. And how fuking stupid are they not fouling when they are up 3 not once but twice! Almost went to double overtime. I was about to go fuking ballistic because my under was going to lose in such ridiculous fashion. I cant believe it hit. Crazzzzy

thetitanlb
    thetitanlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Yup i lost 'my second half under bet cause that clown choked and could not make a ft

MoneylineExpress
    MoneylineExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 865

I was on the under to, and though I was going to get butt reamed in OT once again playing an under. After all the heartaches and questionable finishes I have seen this past few weeks in CBB, I think I'm done with the sport. I don't understand why you don't foul up 3 with less than 10 seconds left. It doesn't make any sense IMO. The clock is in your favor if you foul. How many times have we seen a team go down the court and hit the game winning 3. Minnesota failed to do this twice.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Lol

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Fixed? Fixed? You said fixed? I didn't read that right. My bad I'm ****** up I'll read this again in morning. I know you couldn't have said fixed.

losschaser

fixed fixed fixed

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

What did they fix?

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post
    What did they fix?
    I wish they would fix the OP's brain.
    Points Awarded:

TakingVegasMoney gave THam12 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by losschaser View Post
    Refs favoring Florida the whole game. Most BS calls I have ever seen. Fouls without time coming off the clock ??? How the fukk is this possible.... it did not happen once but several times. Might as well play the game without a shot clock.... The refs were clearly interrupting the flow of play, allowing 6 seconds last 5 minutes. No quick throw in / time to waste a few seconds for Minnesota. And how fuking stupid are they not fouling when they are up 3 not once but twice! Almost went to double overtime. I was about to go fuking ballistic because my under was going to lose in such ridiculous fashion. I cant believe it hit. Crazzzzy
    So the refs were favoring FSU? The fix was in for FSU? The terrible foul calls were a fix for the over? Or for FSU? You do realize you are implying that the refs attempted to but failed to fix the game right? So either Minnesota is so good they can overcome cheating referees or you sir are a typical ass clown who can't take a loss.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    I wish they would fix the OP's brain.
    Doesn't appear to be much there to fix.

It's one thing to yell fix. It's a common thing among losers. Fixing happens, I understand that. But this is just retarded.

losschaser

I won my bet Under 139 the point is the refs had to much interference in this game. It was a bad beat waiting to happen.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

So the refs were bad? Fair. Not a fix though. The world is not against you.

losschaser

So the refs were bad? Fair. Not a fix though. The world is not against you.
    I just KNEW this game was going to OT and I was going to get screwed somehow. I could see it from a mile away last night, starting at halftime. Refs were so quick to get FSU in the bonus only 6 minutes into the second half. It would not surprise me the least if these refs had someone take Florida second half over second half over. They were so fuking eager to get FSU scoring it was beyond obvious.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

I just KNEW this game was going to OT and I was going to get screwed somehow. I could see it from a mile away last night, starting at halftime. Refs were so quick to get FSU in the bonus only 6 minutes into the second half. It would not surprise me the least if these refs had someone take Florida second half over second half over. They were so fuking eager to get FSU scoring it was beyond obvious.
    Stop man. Stop. Just say they were bad.

losschaser

Stop man. Stop. Just say they were bad.
    If you had the losses I have experienced you would start talking crazy too

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

If you had the losses I have experienced you would start talking crazy too
    Hahaha, have definitely had terrible losses. Just keep it moving. Good luck today.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Hahaha, have definitely had terrible losses. Just keep it moving. Good luck today.
    I was on clemson +4 last night....
    Nothing like a turnover with 7 seconds to move you from a push to a loss.
    Lol gotta laugh them off.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Clemson players only deserve 1/2 a scholarship.....they only play 1/2 of games