Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Anybody watch Dayton/Florida?

I didn't watch it but I see that Dayton did better than them in every category. But Florida shot a lot more free throws and Dayton committed a lot more fouls.

Was the game sketch or legit?

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Game was never in doubt. Florida clubbed Flyers on defense

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

As someone on Dayton legit. Florida kept Dayton out of paint

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin3587 View Post
    I didn't watch it but I see that Dayton did better than them in every category. But Florida shot a lot more free throws and Dayton committed a lot more fouls.

Was the game sketch or legit?
    If there were even a whiff of sketchiness you'd know it by the 13 threads in players talk calling game a fix.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GUMMO77

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Yeah it HAD to be a fix with Wilbekin missing the last foul shot to allow Dayton the gain a Push!

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

They didnt win in the rebounding department, especially offensive rebounds, second chance opportunities was their demise and Florida made 15 more FTs.

ZIPPER HEAD
    ZIPPER HEAD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5106

Florida toyed with them all afternoon

Walulu
    Walulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3239

If you were on Florida I don't think you felt that way with Flyers up 2 late in first. Flyers only lost those last 4 minutes of first half. Besides that it was an even game despite Florida at line all night.
    Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Game was never in doubt. Florida clubbed Flyers on defense

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by ZIPPER HEAD View Post
    Florida toyed with them all afternoon
    Yeah this was an annoying Push because if you just watched the game without looking at score, you would have gotten sense Gators won by close to 20.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

difference was wilbekin. dayton didnt have that type of guy who could get a good shot when the clock was running down

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Walulu View Post
    If you were on Florida I don't think you felt that way with Flyers up 2 late in first. Flyers only lost those last 4 minutes of first half. Besides that it was an even game despite Florida at line all night.
    Not really, Dayton never threatened in second half. I think they got within 8 once or twice, but then Florida had answer and extended back out.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Yeah it HAD to be a fix with Wilbekin missing the last foul shot to allow Dayton the gain a Push!
    Last 3 bets were Michigan State -2, Michigan -2 and Florida -10. If I see my team at the line with the spread on the line next time ill just turn off the tv.

thetitanlb
    thetitanlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Man there is no excuse for florida to not cover that game. They scored 9 points in the last 9 minutes of the game. 4 of those points came from the free throw line in the last minute. So they scored 5 points in 9 minutes. What a joke.

BILLY MEIER
    BILLY MEIER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1676

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    dayton was plus 10 1/2 so they covered,

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by thetitanlb View Post
    Man there is no excuse for florida to not cover that game. They scored 9 points in the last 9 minutes of the game. 4 of those points came from the free throw line in the last minute. So they scored 5 points in 9 minutes. What a joke.
    I didn't even notice that. Then again they had one possession that lasted close to 2:00 because that kept getting offensive rebounds. And I think it turned out to be an empty possession after all that.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by BILLY MEIER View Post
    dayton was plus 10 1/2 so they covered,
    I pushed Fla -10, as did many here.

thetitanlb
    thetitanlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

I noticed it and it is just crazy. These kinds of things have prevented me from winning this last week. Just some crazy going on in sports lately. Makes you really wonder sometimes.

Sixla
    Faith, Focus, Finish
    Sixla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9863

Gators dominated despite looking at a box score. They went harder controlling the paint in rebounding and took 20 more FT's than Dayton. Almost half of Daytons shots made were 3's, only thing that even kept it as close as it was.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    Last 3 bets were Michigan State -2, Michigan -2 and Florida -10. If I see my team at the line with the spread on the line next time ill just turn off the tv.
    I actually had Virginia +2.5 so that worked out OK. Had no bet ATS on Michigan game but had 11th seeded Tennessee in Elite Eight in my bracket.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

dead as a hammer.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

It really looked like Florida didn't want to score down the stretch. Some of the shot selections were horrible, then missed put backs off of offensive rebounds were ridiculous. One possession last over 2 minutes, with about 5 offensive rebounds and missed bunnies off of them. Then Wilbekin took a WTF 3 point shot early in the clock on one trip then he misses that last free throw to blow the cover, plus they give the Dayton kid a last second basket when all they had to do was defend and he'd probably miss.

LT said it best. It really felt like UF had won by 20+ but somehow it pushed.

Quote Originally Posted by thetitanlb View Post

Justin3587
    Justin3587's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

Congrats to all you guys who cashed. Seems like a lot of pushes or half point games have been happening lately.