gopolks
    gopolks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1690

Why The Hate on Arizona?

Everybody seems to be picking Wisconsin.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Its the nature of the beast. If you walked down your street right now and somebody ran and clobbered you over the head with a hammer and ran off I guarantee the next day you walked down the same street you would remember the hammer incident before you remembered the thousands of times you walked down the same street safely before.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

I like Wisconsin's coach. I like Wisconsin's offense, I like that they play in a tougher conference, Arizona is good, but not great, I like Wisconsin to win unless Arizona gets really lucky again!

TakingVegasMoney
    TakingVegasMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 881

They have no one to cover Kaminsky. Go ahead, put Gordon on him. Kid will be in foul trouble all game!! WISCO matches up great vs this Arizona team. Wisco can score at all, Arizona is going to try to have to match this offense -- they can't. If Wisconsin makes shots and can move the ball well like they have the past few games, I don't think it'll be close

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Both teams have absolutely no bench at all. They each have one legit player coming off the bench, Zona has Gabe York and Wisky has Nigel Hayes, that's it! I like Arizona but my biggest fear is seeing Arizona down by one with 2 seconds left and Aaron Gordon goes to the line for a one n one! . The foul shooting could hurt the Wildcats bigtime in a game like this. This will be a tough one and Wisky is excellent from the line. However, my lean is still Zona.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Whiskey