TheWildMoose4
    TheWildMoose4's Avatar Become A Pro!

TheWildMoose4 Madness Plays

Hey guys, new to the forum, and going to post some plays (mainly for myself to track) but feel free to add advice or comments. I use a 1-5 unit system where my units are small as i do this for recreation not a living!

Thoughts from tonight.

1) A Michigan team that shot lights out and had to somehow survive at the end! This means i will be on Kentucky for a bigger size play for me as Kentucky is a nightmare match-up for Michigan as Randle and Johnson should have their way inside.

2) Outstanding job by the Spartans to prevail despite that suffocating defense from Virginia as Payne and Dawson were animals. I think Shabazz and company will have to play an excellent Game to beat Sparty and with that i don't think it happens.

I will post some plays tomorrow with some analysis and predictions... hope we can get some good interaction in the thread with valuable thoughts Good luck all!

TheWildMoose4

Hey guys back today with some plays. I hope we can get some of the same type of games tonight that we had last night because those games were a blast to watch. As i said before my units are small as i am trying to build bankroll. Also i am doing this because i feel i am very informed when it comes to sports as i watch it constantly and have been breaking it down for years now. Here are my thoughts for tonight's games:

1) Obviously, the entire country thinks Florida is going to take care of business tonight against the Cinderella Dayton Flyers squad and in terms or a final result i do think Florida advances tonight when the clock hits zero. However, i do not by any means think this is a blowout. Dayton is a very athletic team that already beat the likes of Ohio St. (who i never thought was any good this year), Syracuse and Stanford. I do not see Dayton winning outright tonight but do think they stay within 10 points. Dayton hung with Syracuse although Syracuse was 0-10 from 3 in that game. At the end, i think Frazier will make some threes tonight (as he found his stroke last game) and Florida will win the game by 5-6 points. Another thing about taking Dayton +10 is remember Florida is a poor free throw shooting team which may allow Dayton to hang around at the end.

Dayton Flyers +10 *2.5 units
    Dayton ML +485 *0.5 units (why?........... for VCU/George Mason....and because i am rooting for Dayton)

2)Arizona/Wisconsin game is tough to read in my opinion. Arizona played the whole game against San Diego St. without Tarczewski (foul trouble) who changes the whole team when he is on defense and also with Johnson who didn't make a field goal until late in the game....and Zona still found a way to win. I think Arizona will somehow find a way to win this game as long as Tarczewski stays out of foul trouble and will be an impact on defense. Wisconsin is a very good basketball team and have some really good wins this year that includes a victory over Florida early in the year. However, i think this is Wisconsin's first true test in the tournament as they have beaten only American, Oregon, and Baylor to get here. If i play anything it will be a live play in game as i am holding a Zona future ticket anyways so will probably just sit back and root for the Cats.

NO PLAY...... lean Zona ML but wouldn't play it because of too much juice IMO

3)Quick NBA play also as i will roll with the Pistons -5 tonight. 76ers are horrible, have not won in 25+ games, they also need to tank on purpose as the Bucks have a worse record than them.

Play: Detroit Pistons -5 *2 units

Recap: Dayton +10 *2.5 units, Dayton ML +485 *0.5 units, and Pistons -5 *2 units.

Good Luck All!

TheWildMoose4

Hey guys back at it today, not a good start dayton +10 push, dayton ml +485 Loss (never had a chance), and Detroit -5 loss (horrible read).... 0-2-1 -5 units I will always keep accurate records rather or not winning or losing.

Today i feel really strongly about a play in the Kentucky/Michigan Game. Kentucky -2 is my favorite play of this years college basketball season. Michigan should have trouble with the size of Johnson and Randle down low. The only way Michigan stays in this is the three ball which they have been shooting lights out lately. Kentucky will make a concerted effort to shut down the three ball and i think they win this game by at least 7. Harrison twins have looked outstanding lately and that should continue as Michigan isn't a lock down defensive team. Play: Kentucky -2 *5 units

One other play i like today in college is Michigan St./Uconn Under the 139. Michigan St. likes to get up and down the floor and Uconn more of a half court team. I think Michigan St. takes care of business as i would lean Sparty -5 (as long as Payne and Dawson stay out of foul trouble) but the play here in my opinion is the under. I Uconn will slow it down enough and struggle to score enough to keep this game under. Shabazz has made a nice run but i think it ends today. Play: Mich St./Uconn Under 139 *3 units

Also have one play in the NBA, I like the Memphis Grizzlies +1.5 on the road in Portland. Portland one of the better home teams but lately they are going in the wrong direction. Meanwhile the Grizzlies have been playing very well and i think they grind out a win today.
    Play: Memphis +1.5 *2 units

I am much better in College basketball and the MLB compared to the NBA
    Bonus play: To start the MLB im going to ride a great young arm in Andrew Cashner. Also would lean under. Cashner is one of the better young arms in the game and getting the Padres at even money seems to be the play tonight. Play: Padres +100 *3 units

Good Luck all! enjoy the games today....feel free to leave some feedback good or bad!

TheWildMoose4

Really nice Sunday for me yesterday, i'm going to add in my plays from friday and my late add last night even though i didn't post them on here

Kentucky -2 Winner yesterday (+5units) my best play of the year. I was right Kentucky feasted inside however, i did think Kentucky would win by a couple more points. Harrison making four late threes and the one with 2.8 seconds was huge and got us there for the win!

Michigan St./Uconn Under 139 winner (+3 units) yesterday also. That one was right online with my prediction yesterday Uconn was able to slow down sparty allowing this game to go wayyyy under. I did think Mich St. would win but credit to Shabazz as he has been outstanding.

Memphis Grizz. +1.5 Loss (-2 units) not a good play never was really that close. Grizz made a late run to make it look better than it was. Bad read on my part.

San Diego Padres +100 WINNER (+3 units) good start to the MLB season, Cashner was very good and Seth Smith is now on pace to hit 162 homers this year unreal lol. MLB is a grind but usually do pretty well but nothing is certain!

Recap: Kentucky -2 WINNER (+5 units), Mich St./UCONN under 139 WINNER (+3 units), Memphis +1.5 LOSS (-2.2 units), Padres +100 WINNER (+3 units) Total for Sunday: winner +8.8 units on the day

As i said i will include my friday plays which i did not post but need to include to sync with twitter in the ytd:
    Friday: +3.6 units, Sat -5 units, Sunday +8.8 units
    YTD: +7.4 units

I am going through the MLB games now will post shortly with some information.
    Last edited by shari91; 03-31-14 at 09:33 AM.

TheWildMoose4

Hey guys going to transition this thread over the the MLB forum since most all plays will be in the MLB the rest of the year

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

No need to over analyze, control the boards and win the game! Florida and UK come out winners. How easy was that? Eliminate the spread in the Florida game and go Moneyline and Lay the 2 points in the UK game or go moneyline! Done, 2 winners. No reward without the risk.