Drew0585
    Drew0585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4083

Why Wisconsin?

I don't understand all of the love for Wisconsin tomorrow. I've talked to a couple of people, looked on a couple of sites, and already seen guys on this thread talking about them. Is it because of the big win over Baylor? I still think Arizona is the better team. I want to take Zona ML, unless someone can talk me out of it.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by Drew0585 View Post
    I don't understand all of the love for Wisconsin tomorrow. I've talked to a couple of people, looked on a couple of sites, and already seen guys on this thread talking about them. Is it because of the big win over Baylor? I still think Arizona is the better team. I want to take Zona ML, unless someone can talk me out of it.
    Wisconsin deep and dangerous. Best team bo ryan has had.

Zona showed how vulnerable they can be last time out.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

I'll b on Wisconsin ml and spread. Wisconsin is too deep, if they play like they have been playing it won't be a question IMO

Drew0585
    Drew0585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4083

For some reason I'm just not sold on them. Any thoughts on the line movement?

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Wisconsin deep and dangerous. Best team bo ryan has had.

Zona showed how vulnerable they can be last time out.
    I have Wisconsin +8.5 to complete my teaser. I think they cover the 3.5 anyways.
    Like I said before, SD St. +8, Michigan -2, Dayton +3.5 were gifts.
    Dayton +10 another one for tomorrow. That is way too many points for a team that believes they can beat anyone...nor sure they can win outright, but think they give Gators some fits tomorrow. If you haven't been paying attention, Flyers are easiest plays to cover so far in tourney.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Think it's Bo's time to finally reach Final 4. They seem hungry. Will be a great game.

JerseyRobby
    JerseyRobby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4442

I think this game has blow out written all over it. Either Zona's D will overwhelm Wisconsin and they finally come back to earth or Zona falls behind and since they really aren't a good team at playing catch up they struggle and can't climb out of a hole. It would be ironic if Zona's D out Wisconsin's Wisconsin since this Wisconsin team is the complete opposite of what a Bo team usually looks like.

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

I like Arizona here myself I think they will go all the way.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyRobby View Post
    I think this game has blow out written all over it. Either Zona's D will overwhelm Wisconsin and they finally come back to earth or Zona falls behind and since they really aren't a good team at playing catch up they struggle and can't climb out of a hole. It would be ironic if Zona's D out Wisconsin's Wisconsin since this Wisconsin team is the complete opposite of what a Bo team usually looks like.
    This is Wisky's worse defense quite a while I think. New rules may have something to do with it not sure.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    I have Wisconsin +8.5 to complete my teaser. I think they cover the 3.5 anyways.
    Like I said before, SD St. +8, Michigan -2, Dayton +3.5 were gifts.
    Dayton +10 another one for tomorrow. That is way too many points for a team that believes they can beat anyone...nor sure they can win outright, but think they give Gators some fits tomorrow. If you haven't been paying attention, Flyers are easiest plays to cover so far in tourney.
    Michigan pushed -2 so not much of a gift.. There been better plays than dAyton 2marro.. It is a ton of points but I think u be better served playing them 1st half cause at some point gators will clamp down on defense and open a lead and will be very close to the number at the end..