robbeduagain
    robbeduagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11170

Michigan will go to the final 4

After watching both games, I don't think Kentucky can beat Michigan. To me it looks like the Wolverines get back to the final 4.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Why u say that? I saw um get wore down by vols now they have to turn around and play a bigger more physical uk team. Tired legs on a jump shooting team spells bad news...

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I agree with this statement. UK just took down an undefeated team then played their rival down to the wire. Seems like it's let down time.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

ive seen kentucky get handed two games by clutch referee calls when its the most important time. If the refs are on your side you can win anything. But it all comes down to where the money goes anyway. This is a corrupt sport just like any other. I think hockey might be the last pure sport left

robbeduagain

I'm just making an observation based off how the games went tonight. I think it was pretty clear that Michigan was the better team in the first game. The owned Tennessee for 38 minutes and had a lapse at the end. The second game went about like the first except that Louisville couldn't hold on. I really think that the match up problems that Tennessee had Kentucky will have as Michigan has too many shooters. I do think Michigan will have trouble holding Randle down, but I think Michigan's quickness will offset the size advantage. I'll look at the line before making my final decision.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    I agree with this statement. UK just took down an undefeated team then played their rival down to the wire. Seems like it's let down time.
    U don't let down in the elite 8. This isn't the reg season.

robbeduagain

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Why u say that? I saw um get wore down by vols now they have to turn around and play a bigger more physical uk team. Tired legs on a jump shooting team spells bad news...

2d, I don't think Michigan will be any worse off than Kentucky. Both teams starters logged a lot of minutes last night. Michigan has done way better than anyone thought playing the bigs for both Texas and Tenn. Kentucky under Cal has always had trouble defending the 3 point line, an obvious strength of Michigan. Again I will point to G RobIII as a key. He and Zack Irvin are playing really well.

robbeduagain

By the way, I have really enjoyed the back and forth over these games. It's been fun and educational

Skin24
    Skin24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by robbeduagain View Post
    After watching both games, I don't think Kentucky can beat Michigan. To me it looks like the Wolverines get back to the final 4.
    Kentucky just beat two of the best teams left in NCAA. What games have you been watching? Going to unload on Kentucky tomorrow.

robbeduagain

To say that Louisville played like one of the best teams last night would be foolish. Just my opinion from last night. I would've thought you would give Mich more credit since you predicted that they would lose 77-60

ReconSnarff
    ReconSnarff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2259

Crazy to think Big Ten can have 3 teams in Final Four. Reminds me of the Big East in the 80's. Would be pretty fun if it happened.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

L'ville looked vulnerable even before yesterday: their halfcourt offense was alway pretty stagnant and nobody could create his own shot (or make an open J). Hence you saw awful decisions like Hancock driving to the basket or late turnovers. I think Michigan will not have as much of an issue there, but UK should also score more on them. Depending on the line, the over might be the play.

robbeduagain

Quote Originally Posted by Skin24 View Post
    Kentucky just beat two of the best teams left in NCAA. What games have you been watching? Going to unload on Kentucky tomorrow.
    Wasn't asking for your opinion

robbeduagain

I'm on Michigan +2.5 and UConn +5.5
    Write up tomorrow. Just wanted to get my picks out early

pokerwhiz90
    pokerwhiz90's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think if msu beats uconn, kentucky will be handed the game - umich definitely the better "team" on paper, but nothing screws up an offense better the sound of a whistle

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Quote Originally Posted by robbeduagain View Post
    I'm on Michigan +2.5 and UConn +5.5
    Write up tomorrow. Just wanted to get my picks out early
    Same here. I think Mich St win SU, but too risky to bet ML against a team that looks really tough to beat. It's being played at the Garden again, right?

Taking the points look like gifts to me. Thought UK - MICH would be a Pick...and Mich St. has not been blowing last 2 teams away.

robbeduagain

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Same here. I think Mich St win SU, but too risky to bet ML against a team that looks really tough to beat. It's being played at the Garden again, right?

Taking the points look like gifts to me. Thought UK - MICH would be a Pick...and Mich St. has not been blowing last 2 teams away.
    I agree, and yes the game is at the Garden, virtually a home game for UConn

RollinDo

I've been hitting 2-team teasers lately. Seems pretty safe to go Michigan +7 / UConn +10

robbeduagain

Interesting. Not much for teasers, but that's worth looking into

RollinDo

I may just go UConn +5.5 though

DALLASROB
    DALLASROB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Don't throw your money away. Kentucky wins easy.