RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Thanks Kentucky

For destroying me the last 2 games.
    My fault for not hedging, as just needed Kentucky to lose to win 3-team parlays.
    I am shocked L'ville couldn't even beat these guys.
    Totally had this game wrong. Will have to watch replay of 2nd half.
    Won Mich ML, Mich St. +3/ Wisky +8.5 / TN +3 (small)
    Could a been a great night.
    Also lost the Under 139 in UK game.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    My fault for not hedging, as just needed Kentucky to lose to win 3-team parlays.
    These parlays are whack. For this exact reason.

RollinDo

THam, I would say L'ville was my 2nd strongest play...would have taken them at -4, but already had them to close out the parlay with ML.
    I had Michigan ML as my biggest play.
    My Hockey Unders have been blowing chucks lately...1-6 in last 7 after starting out 31-15...good thing I haven't been posting those lately.

Skin24
    Skin24's Avatar Become A Pro!

I posted the below in my thread after yet again you bashed me boy. Look below!!! BTW I'm a grown man with a family and kids not some boy like you RollinDO.

You really need to get help RollinDo. Below is what you wrote in the OFFICIALLY HIT ROCK BOTTOM THREAD. THIS IS NOT A JOKE YOU NEED HELP FOR YOUR GAMBLING ADDICTION!!!!! LOSING WAY TO MUCH MONEY!!!!

BTW--I went 2 WINS-1 push and 1 lose yesterday. With my huge play cashing. Even though with coaching from me on Money Management and taking my picks I could make you money, I still think you need help. Your way to negative!!!!

See your post below:

So glad I read this just now.
    I went 1-8 yesterday. College hoops tourney is a crapshoot. So hard to determine who will cover spread.
    Anyways, after today it puts life back into perspective and that I have been missing out on so much more in life.
    Right now laughing at those unfortunate incidents in your games regular because I myself had one the other night in a 2-team parlay in which other 1 hit, but VCU gave up a 4 - point play with 4 seconds in reg. to force OT...then went on to lose.
    Can laugh about it now.
    I too have hit bottom, and I'm feeling rocks on my toes.

A lot of us need to just bet a lot less and treat it as recreation.
    I'm even contemplating giving it up, though I know it's extremely tough to just do that. It's like admitting that the time you've spent towards it has been a total waste...and we want to feel rewarded for our efforts, so we keep at it and most of us lose more.

Skin24

THam, I would say L'ville was my 2nd strongest play...would have taken them at -4, but already had them to close out the parlay with ML.
    I had Michigan ML as my biggest play.
    My Hockey Unders have been blowing chucks lately...1-6 in last 7 after starting out 31-15...good thing I haven't been posting those lately.

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by Skin24 View Post
    I posted the below in my thread after yet again you bashed me boy. Look below!!! BTW I'm a grown man with a family and kids not some boy like you RollinDO.

You really need to get help RollinDo. Below is what you wrote in the OFFICIALLY HIT ROCK BOTTOM THREAD. THIS IS NOT A JOKE YOU NEED HELP FOR YOUR GAMBLING ADDICTION!!!!! LOSING WAY TO MUCH MONEY!!!!

BTW--I went 2 WINS-1 push and 1 lose yesterday. With my huge play cashing. Even though with coaching from me on Money Management and taking my picks I could make you money, I still think you need help. Your way to negative!!!!

See your post below:

So glad I read this just now.
    I went 1-8 yesterday. College hoops tourney is a crapshoot. So hard to determine who will cover spread.
    Anyways, after today it puts life back into perspective and that I have been missing out on so much more in life.
    Right now laughing at those unfortunate incidents in your games regular because I myself had one the other night in a 2-team parlay in which other 1 hit, but VCU gave up a 4 - point play with 4 seconds in reg. to force OT...then went on to lose.
    Can laugh about it now.
    I too have hit bottom, and I'm feeling rocks on my toes.

A lot of us need to just bet a lot less and treat it as recreation.
    I'm even contemplating giving it up, though I know it's extremely tough to just do that. It's like admitting that the time you've spent towards it has been a total waste...and we want to feel rewarded for our efforts, so we keep at it and most of us lose more.
    Ok dude. I just can't stand your smack. You get lucky a lot too.
    Sorry to offend you, but seriously you act like a teenager at best with your posts. And I'm not the only one with that viewpoint.
    Sometimes we go through down times...was venting a bit there. I do appreciate you trying to help me out. And if you were a grown man, you should be able to handle some bashes here and there...you had it coming.
    Maybe I'm not cut out for betting, but I sure as heck am not going to give it up. I'm decent for just watching parts of about 7 games all season...and with 2 sons to take care of. With that said, I am going to lessen my focus on betting and just treat it as recreation.
    GL today

Skin24

Ok dude. I just can't stand your smack. You get lucky a lot too.
    Sorry to offend you, but seriously you act like a teenager at best with your posts. And I'm not the only one with that viewpoint.
    Sometimes we go through down times...was venting a bit there. I do appreciate you trying to help me out. And if you were a grown man, you should be able to handle some bashes here and there...you had it coming.
    Maybe I'm not cut out for betting, but I sure as heck am not going to give it up. I'm decent for just watching parts of about 7 games all season...and with 2 sons to take care of. With that said, I am going to lessen my focus on betting and just treat it as recreation.
    GL today
    You need to quit all together. If you can't see than in your post then you need help. This is not joking DUDE!!!! Your going to lose everything you have and I know your wife is pissed about all the money you have lost. Please quit now and focus on your 2 sons and family.

RollinDo

Thanks for your concern, but I've only lost 25% of what I've ever deposited. That's not bad for just 1 year if sports betting. It should get better with experience and maybe I'll get to watch more games, which will help.
    Sounds like if you're not as good as Skin, you may as well quit. You don't know my life, so I don't need a 15-yr old making decisions for me. You're too cocky kid. Hope it doesn't come back to bite you. You have time to grow up.
    Last edited by RollinDo; 03-29-14 at 11:47 PM.

RollinDo

For the record, I went 30-17-1 in MVC games I've written about this past season.
    And 35-24 in nhl Unders, though not hitting many lately.
    I'm not a great capper, but not bad.

DMBcardinal
    DMBcardinal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

I haven't been on here in awhile and I'm a Louisville fan. When I first saw the Louisville Kentucky line, I knew UK was easy money. Louisville was not the same team they were last year, we lost too much. I made a large wager and it hit. Never bet against my team but I just knew how this rivalry goes. They get us in foul trouble and win. I honestly think they beat Michigan tomorrow too. Don't read into the Cauely Stein injury, they are better without him.

RollinDo

Thanks for the info. an your take on the game DMB.

DALLASROB
    DALLASROB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Ageed, won huge on Kentucky the last 2 games. Thanks Kentucky!!!