Absolutely pathetic. Cowardice.

TakingVegasMoney
    TakingVegasMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 881

I'll ride a push !!!

thetitanlb
    thetitanlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Lol f had +2. God I hate Louisville. They blew that. No Stein in the middle. Louisville shoulda attacked that basket with reckless abandon

IWANTMONEY
    IWANTMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by TakingVegasMoney View Post
    I'll ride a push !!!
    87% FT shooter - I'll have to, but Id rather he tried every time with those odds - and so should you.

TakingVegasMoney

Quote Originally Posted by IWANTMONEY View Post
    87% FT shooter - I'll have to, but Id rather he tried every time with those odds - and so should you.
    Nit when you have Virginia +2 shoulda been more clear

IWANTMONEY

lol - ok - your lucky day.

TakingVegasMoney

Quote Originally Posted by thetitanlb View Post
    Lol f had +2. God I hate Louisville. They blew that. No Stein in the middle. Louisville shoulda attacked that basket with reckless abandon
    You must have not watched the game? They must have had over 35 points in the paint

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

You guys are dumb if you think thats point shaving or dumb of him.

Uck your bets.

Thats a great miss.

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

ppl who bought that half a point are thankful for that purpose missed FT

bob6199

Quote Originally Posted by tham12 View Post
    you guys are dumb if you think thats point shaving or dumb of him.

Uck your bets.

Thats a great miss.
    this

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Yup never been so happy to buy hook

IWANTMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    You guys are dumb if you think thats point shaving or dumb of him
    Its not dumb - its cynical. They are supposed to be doing it for the love of sport arent they? No - of course not - they are professional athletes coached by someone on a multi million salary. Its a con that everyone knows is a con. They should just pay them.

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

We all have been fukked by hooks before but 1.1 on the clock, I see the angle. Virginia didn't expect it and they fumbled the last shot.

+ 2.5 Thank ya very much

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

two timeouts taken with 1 sec left on the clock to make sure gary misses. Its a dumb angle, please show me the last time in college someone hit a three pointer to tie on a full court inbound on a big stage. Its not happening. Staukas did the exact same thing in the michigan game. These games are not decided by the teams anymore, theyre decided by where the money is and what is okay outcomes for the books. If you truly believe anything else you dont watch sports enough and truly stupid. Hang right down there on the bible belt with the others and let them sell you a mythical biblical character too

bob6199

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    two timeouts taken with 1 sec left on the clock to make sure gary misses. Its a dumb angle, please show me the last time in college someone hit a three pointer to tie on a full court inbound on a big stage. Its not happening. Staukas did the exact same thing in the michigan game. These games are not decided by the teams anymore, theyre decided by where the money is and what is okay outcomes for the books. If you truly believe anything else you dont watch sports enough and truly stupid. Hang right down there on the bible belt with the others and let them sell you a mythical biblical character too

, you can't be this stupid can you

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by bob6199 View Post
    , you can't be this stupid can you
    Please elaborate with a solid argument with why its that much better of a play to miss intentionally. Also please gimme your background on how many games you watch on a daily basis and how long youve been sports betting? How much you watch line movement, where action is going, etc. Then tell me what you do for a living so I can actually believe the amount of time you give me to the above questions is realistic.

bob6199

Please elaborate with a solid argument with why its that much better of a play to miss intentionally. Also please gimme your background on how many games you watch on a daily basis and how long youve been sports betting? How much you watch line movement, where action is going, etc. Then tell me what you do for a living so I can actually believe the amount of time you give me to the above questions is realistic.
    ummmm yea i'm not giving you my life story, next time pick the ML instead of the -2 and you won't have this issue. I'm not going to comment any more and waste my time on a person who clearly is an idiot, so good day sir, maybe one of the other posters in this thread can elaborate for you on why you miss the FT.

goduke

ummmm yea i'm not giving you my life story, next time pick the ML instead of the -2 and you won't have this issue. I'm not going to comment any more and waste my time on a person who clearly is an idiot, so good day sir, maybe one of the other posters in this thread can elaborate for you on why you miss the FT.
    I know why you miss the free throw, again you need to read clearly on what I was saying. There is no significant benefit to either or so people who sell the argument that it was so smart to intentional miss are retarded. You can lose the game missing the free throw no matter how unlikely it is and you can most likely tie in the most unlikely scenario the other way. I didnt bet on this game. But you proved my point by making comments about how someone is stupid and then your argument is to run away and get someone else to answer the discussion. So my friend you are the one that has shown how truly stupid you are

IWANTMONEY

It was cynical and unsportsmanlike - and if I was Gary Harris I would have been pissed off being told to miss, but as an earlier poster said It was unexpected so gave them an extra edge.

IWANTMONEY

And izzo - who undoubtedly gave the instruction is on $3.4 million a year so wouldn't get involved in any shenanigans - would you?

bob6199

I know why you miss the free throw, again you need to read clearly on what I was saying. There is no significant benefit to either or so people who sell the argument that it was so smart to intentional miss are retarded. You can lose the game missing the free throw no matter how unlikely it is and you can most likely tie in the most unlikely scenario the other way. I didnt bet on this game. But you proved my point by making comments about how someone is stupid and then your argument is to run away and get someone else to answer the discussion. So my friend you are the one that has shown how truly stupid you are
    i think this quote applies here

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

goduke

It was cynical and unsportsmanlike - and if I was Gary Harris I would have been pissed off being told to miss, but as an earlier poster said It was unexpected so gave them an extra edge.
    Do you think they needed that edge? Which option can they lose the game? Full court shot after a miss for 3 or a made free throw and a full length inbound pass with 1.4 secs to go.

goduke

i think this quote applies here

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

Now were throwing quotes out but yet still no substantial reasoning. Its so sad man, you should stop responding because you arent giving anything and you just look like a hypocrite after calling me stupid and an idiot but yet posting the things you post

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

I was surprised Izzo had him miss on purpose. How many times have we seen a guy try to miss on purpose and completely miss the rim? Oh well, moot point because game is over and probably wouldn't have mattered either way.

Swift Thinking
    Swift Thinking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 385

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    You guys are dumb if you think thats point shaving or dumb of him.

Uck your bets.

Thats a great miss.

How is that a great miss ? with limited time . Even if you get a Lattner in bounds play around 3 pt line
    worst that can happen is OT . If that miracle half court shot goes in Mich ST losses
    Its horrible FT miss no sense for him miss on purpose

IWANTMONEY

No, I don't think they needed the edge - but he obviously did.

IWANTMONEY

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    I was surprised Izzo had him miss on purpose. How many times have we seen a guy try to miss on purpose and completely miss the rim? Oh well, moot point because game is over and probably wouldn't have mattered either way.
    Uhm - it mattered to me because I had a push as opposed to at 87% chance of a win (Harises FT %)

bob6199

Uhm - it mattered to me because I had a push as opposed to at 87% chance of a win (Harises FT %)
    yea IZZO cares what you want.....

Swift Thinking

yea IZZO cares what you want.....

if that miracle half court shot went in . HE WOULD BE LOOKED UPON as one of greatest coaching blunders of all time

bob6199

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Thinking View Post
    if that miracle half court shot went in . HE WOULD BE LOOKED UPON as one of greatest coaching blunders of all time
    ahhhh the what if game what if Virginia made an extra shot they would have tied, what if what if who cares it didn't go in and Izzo is still makes a lot of money and is going to down as an all time great so sure we can play the what if game all we like.

Swift Thinking

ahhhh the what if game what if Virginia made an extra shot they would have tied, what if what if who cares it didn't go in and Izzo is still makes a lot of money and is going to down as an all time great so sure we can play the what if game all we like.

all im im saying is it's bad strategy to tell him miss FT . That's it .

goduke

Are you not playing the what if game as well by missing the free throw intentionally? You have said its a good strategy but now youre contradicting your own argument. Are all your 259 posts this bad?

12 Last