Skin24
    Skin24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tennessee--Tennessee--Tennesee--Tennessee--Tennessee--Tennesee +3

Tennessee +3--15*--I'm unloading on this game guys. No team is playing better then Tennessee!!!!! Michigan is way overrated and nowhere as good as their record and they will be exploited tonight. Tennessee is going to dominate the glass and the game. This one is easy guys.

Note: While I'm unloading I never recommend you bet more then 5% of bankroll on any one game.

Kentucky +5--6*--Kentucky has the athletes to match up with Louisville. They beat a very good Witchita State team. Coach Cal has them back on track. Remember they only lost to Florida by 1 point in SEC tournament, and they beat Louisville earlier in the year 73-66 at Kentucky. They will dominate the glass and at least cover the spread if not win outright!!!!

Michigan State -2

Iowa State -1.5
    Last edited by Skin24; 03-28-14 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Adding adding adding adding adding

DALLASROB
    DALLASROB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Like both

Skin24

Quote Originally Posted by DALLASROB View Post
    Like both
    Below is how much I like Tennessee. See two of my tickets!!!!

Placed
    Description Risking To Win
    03/27/2014
    06:40 PM
    [Ticket #: 168326700] PARLAY (4 TEAMS) RR (1P-4T)
    03/27/2014 @ 07:45 PM NBA [801] PORTLAND -3-150 (B+2)
    03/28/2014 @ 07:35 PM NBA [858] BROOKLYN -9-120 (B+½)
    03/27/2014 @ 06:25 PM CBB [811] DAYTON +5-140 (B+1½)
    03/28/2014 @ 07:15 PM CBB [879] TENNESSEE +2-110
    167.00 1503.00
    03/28/2014
    08:33 AM
    [Ticket #: 168368882] STRAIGHT BET
    03/28/2014 @ 07:15 PM CBB [879] TENNESSEE +3-114 (B+½)
    3000.00 2631.58

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Nice hit bud!

No sleep thought we were speaking of Dayton. But I am on Tenn too big. Surely I can repost this later tonight.
    Last edited by GiveMeaBJ; 03-28-14 at 07:43 AM. Reason: I'm an idiot

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Don't see it happenin man. Maybe they cover. This might be closer to the Baylor outcome yesterday who you were so high on.

Skin24

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Don't see it happenin man. Maybe they cover. This might be closer to the Baylor outcome yesterday who you were so high on.
    No, it will be like my top rated Dayton pick yesterday. Blow out city!!!! This team can play defense and remember they blew out Virgina earlier in the year by over 20 points!!!!! They are clicking on all cylinders and Michigan way overrated!!!!

Skin24

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post
    Nice hit bud!

No sleep thought we were speaking of Dayton. But I am on Tenn too big. Surely I can repost this later tonight.
    Thanks and good luck on Tenn. This game will be over by half time.

RollinDo

Didn't you say that about Wichita State?
    You were high on Zona too last night and didn't cover.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Didn't you say that about Wichita State?
    You were high on Zona too last night and didn't cover.
    Oh and Oregon

Skin24

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Oh and Oregon
    This is my biggest play of the year. I have posted a $4K parlay winner before game went off on this forum. I'm up over $12K the past month. No one has posted a bigger winning ticket then me. I have also posted a couple of my big bets for $2200 that were winners including Houston over SMU and Michigan State over Michigan. Also I posted a parlay for UCONN over Vilanova that hit for $2600 before game went off.

The two you mentioned I posted the tickets and both for a grand. None were a 15* play!!!!!!

No one has posted more winning tickets before games went off on this forum. NO ONE!!!!!
    Last edited by Skin24; 03-28-14 at 09:01 AM.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by Skin24 View Post
    This is my biggest play of the year. I have posted a $4K parlay winner before game went off on this forum. I'm up over $12K the past month. No one has posted a bigger winning ticket then me. I have also posted a couple of my big bets for $2200 that were winners including Houston over SMU and Michigan State over Michigan.

No one has posted more winning tickets before games went off on this forum. NO ONE!!!!!
    Bad ass

Skin24

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Bad ass
    You bet!!!!! Tell me your taking Tennessee tonight!!!

Great call on Wisky last night.

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

How is Michigan overrated? Moronic. Michigan is by far the better team

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

tenn hasnt played any level of competition up to michigans level. if you count the past two games which they won against umass and mercer as tough matches then you are kidding yourself.
    tenn has looked good because they havent played anyone worth mentioning. sure they played florida but they lost and lost against them all 3 times this year. haha
    it took them extra's to win against iowa which was 9-9 in the big 10. iowa was on the decline during that stretch as well losing 6 of last 7.
    dont over hype tenn as they may have looked good but against terrible opponents.
    michigan will be a huge test for them - even if you think mich is overrated, michigan beat up on texas (over at half time), a team that is in the top 5 in rebounds.
    dont disrespect a team that can shoot the ball as good as anyone in the ncaab

JonEJet
    JonEJet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1379

No chalk for me tonight...taking the points in all the games

Skin24

Quote Originally Posted by PorkChop View Post
    How is Michigan overrated? Moronic. Michigan is by far the better team
    Your moronic PorkChop!!! I found the below article on the internet that breaks down why your team is a loser. Hey I have $5K riding on Tenn. how much you got on Michigan? Read below hope this changes your mine. Hate to see you keep losing.

Michigan does not deserve the credit it is getting. The Wolverines lucked into a Big Ten Title because they won every close game they were in. In fact, their four Big Ten losses this season all came by double-digits. When you factor in margin of victory, the Wolverines are clearly nowhere near as good as their record, and they'll get exploited Friday.

Michigan has had a very easy route to get here with wins over Wofford and Texas that have been far from impressive. It only averaged 32 rebounds and seven offensive boards per game, while Tennessee grabs 39 rebounds and 12 offensive boards per game. It's clear to me that the Vols are going to dominate the glass, which will be the key to their victory in this one.

Skin24

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    tenn hasnt played any level of competition up to michigans level. if you count the past two games which they won against umass and mercer as tough matches then you are kidding yourself.
    tenn has looked good because they havent played anyone worth mentioning. sure they played florida but they lost and lost against them all 3 times this year. haha
    it took them extra's to win against iowa which was 9-9 in the big 10. iowa was on the decline during that stretch as well losing 6 of last 7.
    dont over hype tenn as they may have looked good but against terrible opponents.
    michigan will be a huge test for them - even if you think mich is overrated, michigan beat up on texas (over at half time), a team that is in the top 5 in rebounds.
    Your a fool!!!!! Sec has three teams left in the NCAA with Florida going all the way. SEC has been underated all year while Michigan has lucked out against some overrated teams. When they had to play Michigan State full strengthen they got punked!!!

Skin24

Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    No chalk for me tonight...taking the points in all the games
    Yeah I can see that. Only game that would worry me is Michigan State.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Your moronic PorkChop!!! I found the below article on the internet that breaks down why your team is a loser. Hey I have $5K riding on Tenn. how much you got on Michigan? Read below hope this changes your mine. Hate to see you keep losing.

Michigan does not deserve the credit it is getting. The Wolverines lucked into a Big Ten Title because they won every close game they were in. In fact, their four Big Ten losses this season all came by double-digits. When you factor in margin of victory, the Wolverines are clearly nowhere near as good as their record, and they'll get exploited Friday.

Michigan has had a very easy route to get here with wins over Wofford and Texas that have been far from impressive. It only averaged 32 rebounds and seven offensive boards per game, while Tennessee grabs 39 rebounds and 12 offensive boards per game. It's clear to me that the Vols are going to dominate the glass, which will be the key to their victory in this one.
    Lol

Skin24

Lol

I guess I told them. LOL

RollinDo

Let's just declare you champion of sbr right now.
    Nobody else on here is worth taking a look at.
    Nice call on Baylor, Arkansas recently. I forget - how did they fair?

ridims

kidding right?

look at michigans FG %

and to say that they dont deserve credit because they win close games is absurd. they win because they dont fold under pressure and i would gladly take a team that proves they can win in close games.

your even more of an idiot then i thought.

you are making the rebound factor such a big deal here but forget that michigan shoots the ball very well and efficiently. Every elite team has had it easy up to this point you dumbass.

i dont even know why i bother with you anymore, useless

Skin24

Your so stupid not only did they play in the tough SEC but they also blew out Virginia by over 20 points in non-conference schedule. They had the second toughest schedule of teams left in NCAA except for Florida.

Hello!!!!!!!!

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

I guess I told them. LOL
    I think you are right in saying michigan is overrated. But I think they win tonight.
    I wont be betting the game simply because I love both teams. But tennesee hasnt exactly played anyone worth a shit in the tourney yet either.
    Iowa (dog shit in the last month of the season), UMass (LOL so overrated all year), and mercer (easy match up for vols).

And honestly, I despise how you belittle people constantly asking "how much" they have on a game or ripping on them because you have more on it. Just because your bet amount is a higher budget, does not mean you know more than someone betting less.

Skin24

kidding right?

look at michigans FG %

and to say that they dont deserve credit because they win close games is absurd. they win because they dont fold under pressure and i would gladly take a team that proves they can win in close games.

your even more of an idiot then i thought.

you are making the rebound factor such a big deal here but forget that michigan shoots the ball very well and efficiently. Every elite team has had it easy up to this point you dumbass.

i dont even know why i bother with you anymore, useless
    Yeah that was a great game when they had to play a real team in Michigan State in Big Ten championship. How much you got on Michigan my man. Hope you went heavy!!!!!

ridims

Your a fool!!!!! Sec has three teams left in the NCAA with Florida going all the way. SEC has been underated all year while Michigan has lucked out against some overrated teams. When they had to play Michigan State full strengthen they got punked!!!
    ... lucked out, keep kidding yourself kid. sure the SEC yada yada yada keep talking liek you know something. michigan is far superior then tennessee and you will find out soon enough

g'luck rookie

ridims

Yeah that was a great game when they had to play a real team in Michigan State in Big Ten championship. How much you got on Michigan my man. Hope you went heavy!!!!!
    tennessee barely beat the shit pot of the big 10 in iowa in OT and you talking bout the SEC.

you are terrible. no wonder you are on the forum all day posting ... because you are even more of a idiot to have a job you cracker

keep cracking cracker

Skin24

I think you are right in saying michigan is overrated. But I think they win tonight.
    I wont be betting the game simply because I love both teams. But tennesee hasnt exactly played anyone worth a shit in the tourney yet either.
    Iowa (dog shit in the last month of the season), UMass (LOL so overrated all year), and mercer (easy match up for vols).

And honestly, I despise how you belittle people constantly asking "how much" they have on a game or ripping on them because you have more on it. Just because your bet amount is a higher budget, does not mean you know more than someone betting less.
    The guy attacked me first calling my statements Moronic. If I get attacked I defend myself you know that THam12. No belittling just letting the folks know I have real money on the game and not just throwing something out I'm not invested in myself. Many people ask for my tickets and love my for fun parlay tickets. I have had many request via PM to post them.

robbeduagain
    robbeduagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11170

I agree. Tennessee is only average at defending the 3 pt arc (33%), while Michigan comes in shooting 40% from deep. Michigan ranked 3rd in the country in offensive efficiency as well. I also think Michigan will expose the Vols poor perimeter shooting by playing more 1-3-1. I like Michigan here, but it will be very fun to watch.

Skin24

tennessee barely beat the shit pot of the big 10 in iowa in OT and you talking bout the SEC.

you are terrible. no wonder you are on the forum all day posting ... because you are even more of a idiot to have a job you cracker

keep cracking cracker
    What is a craker? LOL

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

keep cracking cracker
    No need for racism.

ridims

and you have a wife which is sending bottles of liquour to a forum member here.

Skin24

Quote Originally Posted by robbeduagain View Post
    I agree. Tennessee is only average at defending the 3 pt arc (33%), while Michigan comes in shooting 40% from deep. Michigan ranked 3rd in the country in offensive efficiency as well. I also think Michigan will expose the Vols poor perimeter shooting by playing more 1-3-1. I like Michigan here, but it will be very fun to watch.
    No inside game and Tenn knows how to defend the 3 point line. Finial score Tenn 77--Mich 60.

Skin24

and you have a wife which is sending bottles of liquour to a forum member here.

Yep, will be delivered today.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

The guy attacked me first calling my statements Moronic. If I get attacked I defend myself you know that THam12. No belittling just letting the folks know I have real money on the game and not just throwing something out I'm not invested in myself. Many people ask for my tickets and love my for fun parlay tickets. I have had many request via PM to post them.
    I understand that.

But trying to validate your play and your reasoning by saying how much you have on it is stupid.

If someone thinks that makes your plays more validating then they're stupid.

1234 ... Last