GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Sweet 16 Blowjobs

Don't get excited it's not a to catch a predator party. Just me babbling about some of the games. I guess I will post my plays. Not going to track my record as I had a different thread that was losing at the time of death but had none of my Sat/Sun plays due to family obligations. Please discuss!

#11 Dayton vs #10 Stanford
    Can't say I am shocked to see Dayton here. Ohio State and Syracuse have both been overrated for the latter part of the year and Dayton is a team everyone seems to be sleeping on. Let's not forget Dayton was actually ranked at a time early in the year. They have some good wins on their resume; Gonzaga, Cal, @ GT, Iona, @ Miss, Umass, @ Stl, and George Washington to go along with a 1 point defeat to Baylor. Dayton's insane depth is both a strength and a weakness to this club. They go 11 deep but lack a breakout scorer, they play like a team and share the basketball. Don't get me wrong they have talent. Three guys who can shoot the lights out and Sibert who transferred from Ohio State. This is a well coached TEAM that plays hard nose man to man defense that absolutely stifled both Ohio St and Syracuse last week. Dayton has shown the ability to play fast or play slow and I can't help but continue to gush over how good a job Archie has done all year.

Stanford has been very impressive but seemed to get a big break last round. Kansas can't win with Embiid out AND Wiggins refusing to takeover and taking six shots. It just can't happen. Missing Embiid really hurt as the big Stanford boys did a lot of damage in the paint and Bill Self never found an answer. With good wins scattered across the schedule like @ Connecticut, @ Oregon, vs UCLA, and two wins over ASU there is no doubt Stanford can play. The alarming thing is their record against the whole field of 68. Just 4-9 coming into the tournament against the rest of the field is a little alarming considering most of those schools are in-conference. Stanford is also a very experienced team which they really showed in both wins last week keeping their cool despite furious rallys from the Lobos and Jayhawks.

So how do they matchup? Well that experience for Stanford is big but they are also very thin which could cause problems against the deepest team left in the tournament. If Stanfords bigs get into foul trouble too much will be put on the shoulders of Randle. Both teams shoot the 3 very well but Stanford ranks 250+ in the country at defending the 3 ball. These two teams are fairly even but I think the matchups favor Dayton making the + points my play here. Since February Dayton is 11-2. Stanford just 5-4 last 9.
    Dayton +3 (Medium Play)

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Looks good. His brother has a nice record vs Dawkins (8-0 by my count), and I am 100% positive that a wealth of knowledge was dropped towards his younger brother.

Stanford is playing well, but I feel the wrong team is favored here.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

good luck pal.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Great write ups

Risky title though

Sbr rules
    43:12 (d, g)
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: thekoreanmang

thetitanlb
    thetitanlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Don't know about Dayton this game. Just don't think they have the size to compete with Stanford. Stanford should just dominate the boards tonight.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by thetitanlb View Post
    Don't know about Dayton this game. Just don't think they have the size to compete with Stanford. Stanford should just dominate the boards tonight.
    yeah thats true. Dayton needs to dictate the pace

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL to you tonight

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by thetitanlb View Post
    No doubt Stanford will have the size advantage but Dayton is more of a team rebounding team. The rebounding numbers are very similar on the year. I don't think they get slaughtered on the board which should be enough.

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love dayton tonight . Good luck

thekoreanmang
    thekoreanmang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2317

Nice writeup. Good point about Stanford's potential foul trouble. Not an inevitability but when your team is thinner it would be a great (maybe obvious) coaching move on Dayton's part to just attack the rim relentlessly. I didn't really get to watch them this year including tourney games. Do they slash?

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by thekoreanmang View Post
    Nice writeup. Good point about Stanford's potential foul trouble. Not an inevitability but when your team is thinner it would be a great (maybe obvious) coaching move on Dayton's part to just attack the rim relentlessly. I didn't really get to watch them this year including tourney games. Do they slash?
    Dayton has so many different ways of playing. I have seen them muck it up and play defense first and I've seen them get out and run every chance they get. They are so versatile thanks to all that depth they employ. They were able to foul Grant out for Cuse and Nastic was in foul trouble vs Kansas. Not something I am banking on but if they do get into foul trouble it will make things very difficult for the trees.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Thats a nice blowjob there

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Have the opposite mindset on this one but no moneys on it so hope it hits for ya.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Powell and Nastic both with 2.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Was one I was going to play, but decided to skip anything until half time tonight. Did not understand the uber love for Stanford. They are a solid team, but they beat a gigantic POS in Kansas last round. Dayton has heart.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

#3 for Nastic.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

And I know its easier for guards to avoid fouls but Powell has 2, Nastic 3, and Randle picked up 2nd.

Cuse0323

Shit, Karl Hess is in the building. Basketball is irrelevant, Karl controls the game.

gopolks
    gopolks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1690

Bummer, Dayton on fire.

At least the over for one of my bets looks a shoo in.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Powell has been a foul machine all year. I think I read the stat, commits a foul once every 7.6 minutes of PT.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Powell has been a foul machine all year. I think I read the stat, commits a foul once every 7.6 minutes of PT.
    If that is a real stat that is insane. That means he fouls out every 38 minutes lol.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Easy cash. Great writeup.

Cuse0323

Nice work as usual.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Thanks. Cheers fellas.

thekoreanmang
    thekoreanmang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2317

Awesome stuff. I think it was your post that pushed me over the ledge to take Dayton. Any ideas for tmrw?

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN

Awesome stuff. I think it was your post that pushed me over the ledge to take Dayton. Any ideas for tmrw?
    Will have a thread up shortly. I love to do the write ups, it helps me organize my thoughts. I actually did one for Baylor/Wisconsin and deleted it and never played because after a reread it was clear Baylor should not be my play and ultimately decided to lay of. Thanks for the love though.