Hornets11
    Hornets11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

One Time Winner in NIT

I have followed this forum for several years and have never posted or signed up.
    I decided to post an obvious winner on tonight's board.

After watching Cal and Smu on Monday night, there is very little chance Cal could possibly cover without there leading rebounder and best player. There victory over Arkansas was a flat gift due to the horrendous shooting of Arkansas... Smu destroyed Lsu in the second 20 minutes after getting dominated the first half. Without Soloman for Cal, they have no chance on the road at smu 2 nights later. I am floored at a single digit line in this game.

i won't post again as I don't want to cost anyone money on my advice. This game is a Tip for all the times I have used this board as a research tool.

If Salomon plays that will change the game from automatic to a probable win for SMU.

good luck to all, and thanks for all the past input

Hornets11
    Hornets11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Ten minutes prior to tip. I want to emphasize the mismatch in this game. This is not a self fulfilling post. Without Solomon Cal is totally outmanned, not to mention the guy who broke is nose 2 nights ago, as to how good he will be.

mismatches like this do not come around often.

Good Luck