bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

clemson -6.5......whattttttttttt

This is a missssssmatch from another planet......clemson by 15......kinda like Tennessee and UCla in the big tournet vs mercer and sa............clemson smokes belmont....no brainer......also like OKC ove dallas and portland over the magic
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PaperTrail07

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    This is a missssssmatch from another planet......clemson by 15......kinda like Tennessee and UCla in the big tournet vs mercer and sa............clemson smokes belmont....no brainer......also like OKC ove dallas and portland over the magic

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

So Clemson beats a team not much better than Belmont by 1 and this you see as a blowout? We shall see I guess.

jonblaze2424
    jonblaze2424's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 347

Illinois handled a hot Indiana team, and came within a layup of knocking off Michigan in the b10 tourney. How can you say Illinois is only a slightly better team than Belmont? Clemson by 10

robbeduagain
    robbeduagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11170

Quote Originally Posted by jonblaze2424 View Post
    Illinois handled a hot Indiana team, and came within a layup of knocking off Michigan in the b10 tourney. How can you say Illinois is only a slightly better team than Belmont? Clemson by 10
    Huh? IU came into that game losers of 7 of their last 10. Not exactly hot. In my opinion Belmont is better. Not by much, but better.

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    This is a missssssmatch from another planet..clemson smokes belmont....no brainer....
    Guess ya shoulda used your brain...
    Not sure what planet you're on, but this was actually a game.

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

could have covered if clemson didnt miss 2 late fts.. well pushed for you. i had -6.5. I saw this as clemson winning by 10-12 also. they just didnt defend the 3 at all

robbeduagain

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    could have covered if clemson didnt miss 2 late fts.. well pushed for you. i had -6.5. I saw this as clemson winning by 10-12 also. they just didnt defend the 3 at all
    And Belmont could have won if they would have hit free throws at the end as well

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by robbeduagain View Post
    And Belmont could have won if they would have hit free throws at the end as well
    the only reason they had a chance at free throws is because clemson threw it away twice in a row

they went 2/3 fts in the last 3 min.

robbeduagain

the only reason they had a chance at free throws is because clemson threw it away twice in a row

they went 2/3 fts in the last 3 min.
    If you read my posts from another thread you would have seen that I thought turnovers would be a problem for Clemson. They make more turnovers than assists. To me the turnovers were expected. Belmont's best shooter misssing a front end of a one and one wasn't

iloseagain

If you read my posts from another thread you would have seen that I thought turnovers would be a problem for Clemson. They make more turnovers than assists. To me the turnovers were expected. Belmont's best shooter misssing a front end of a one and one wasn't
    yea im sure clemson throws the ball away twice in a row all the time at the end of games. Youre right. And hes their 3rd best FT shooter of the 6 guys who played 15+ min.. Their best shooter!

EDIT: Both teams with 11 turnovers! Those pesky turnovers were a huge problem! Exactly on their average of 11.1 per game! Youre a genius man!
    Last edited by iloseagain; 03-25-14 at 09:50 PM.

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

Comical watching you assclowns lose money every day trying to predict the unpredictable, you're trying to predict what a bunch of 18-22 year old kids are going to do lol good luck with that.

iloseagain

Clemson 14 assists and 11 turnovers for the game! Anything else?

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by dirtycash66 View Post
    Comical watching you assclowns lose money every day trying to predict the unpredictable, you're trying to predict what a bunch of 18-22 year old kids are going to do lol good luck with that.
    says the one who is posting on a betting forum

Are you saying the nba and nfl are more predictable? If you are then you are an idiot

robbeduagain

OK I stand corrected. A 76% free throw shooter missed a front end late. Clemson isn't a good ball handling team and it's documented. And they are 30% 3 point shooting team that hit 47% tonight. They were fortunate to win, and I'm sorry you were on the wrong side of the play. Better luck in the future

iloseagain

OK I stand corrected. A 76% free throw shooter missed a front end late. Clemson isn't a good ball handling team and it's documented. And they are 30% 3 point shooting team that hit 47% tonight. They were fortunate to win, and I'm sorry you were on the wrong side of the play. Better luck in the future
    well i had a 93% ft shooter miss both shots in the double bonus to make me push the other night

robbeduagain

Clemson 14 assists and 11 turnovers for the game! Anything else?
    They average 12 assists and 13 turnovers for the year.

robbeduagain

well i had a 93% ft shooter miss both shots in the double bonus to make me push the other night
    The thing is, I didn't lose tonight

iloseagain

The thing is, I didn't lose tonight
    good for you? i didnt say you did.

dirtycash66
    dirtycash66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18610

Yes mr I loseeveryday. The nfl is way more predictable than college basket ball. Cbb spreads are usually decided at the last min, will the losing team foul, will the other team make the free trows, or some garbage basket at the last 2 sec. Keep thinking you can predict that shit..... Million dollar hotels in Vegas were built on the generous donations from people like you.

iloseagain

all im saying is ur crying that a 76% shooter missed a free throw and i said i had a 93% shooter miss both to keep me at a push.. So, I didnt lose either!

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by dirtycash66 View Post
    Yes mr I loseeveryday. The nfl is way more predictable than college basket ball. Cbb spreads are usually decided at the last min, will the losing team foul, will the other team make the free trows, or some garbage basket at the last 2 sec. Keep thinking you can predict that shit..... Million dollar hotels in Vegas were built on the generous donations from people like you.
    go look at my ncaab thread and tell me i lose every day hahahaa youre an idiot

3 losing days out of like 16-17.. yea i sure lose every day
    Last edited by iloseagain; 03-25-14 at 10:10 PM.

IWANTMONEY
    IWANTMONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

2 things: The Belmont backers read it right as the result shows. The commentator said Clemson conceded the most 3's ever under the current coach. I think its fair to say you couldnt predict with confidence that that would happen.

RollinDo

go look at my ncaab thread and tell me i lose every day hahahaa youre an idiot

3 losing days out of like 16-17.. yea i sure lose every day
    Dude. Aside from winning 7 straight days about 3 weeks ago, I c seem to go on major droughts caused by bad breaks.
    Last night I went 1-1 and lost game on empty net goal with 5 seconds left.
    Sunday it was WSU ML as. UK had an unbelievable 2nd half.
    Sat. it was VCU in a 2-team parlay...4 pt play with 4 sec. left.
    Day before St. Joe's +5.5 stinking OT lost an almost certain win.
    These things happen more often than not for me.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Only bet I lost was Clemson...Good tHING mINNY Held up Late

robbeduagain

good for you? i didnt say you did.
    Didn't mean for this to turn ugly. I guess I thought you were saying that anyone who took Belmont was crazy for doing so. Shouldn't have taken it personally. I know I've lost games and said to myself that I was on the right side of the play and just got unlucky. I respect your position and should have taken offense to what you were saying. My bad. GL in the future