SharpSchaap
    SharpSchaap's Avatar Become A Pro!

College Basketball (NIT, CBI, CIT) Monday, 03/24/2014

Below are my point spreads that are derived from my statistical formula. I use my statistical formula point spreads and compare them to the actual point spreads to conclude with my selections. Decimal point spreads are included because those are the exact numbers that are derived from my formula. I prefer to wager on reverse favorites/underdogs which simply is teams that are favorites/underdogs with my formula but yet the books have as underdogs/favorites. Another way to use my formula is to wager the lines with the largest point spread differential.

NIT
    Florida State -2.9 (Current Line: Florida State -3.5)
    SMU -4.5 (Current Line: SMU -7)
    Arkansas -2.8 (Current Line: California -2.5)

MY SELECTION(S): ARKANSAS +2.5, -110

CBI
    Old Dominion -3.2 (Current Line: Old Dominion -7)
    Penn State -8.1 (Current Line: Penn State -4)
    Texas A&M -2.1 (Illinois State -3)
    Princeton -1.7 (Current Line: Fresno State -3)

MY SELECTION(S): TEXAS A&M +3, -110, PRINCETON +3, -110

CIT
    Murray State -3 (Murray State -5.5)

MY SELECTION(S): NO PLAY

thekoreanmang
    thekoreanmang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2317

Interesting.

Question: for the teams that are non-picks for you, would it not be wise to just pick the other team?

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Looks good, Im on Arkansas ML

SharpSchaap

Quote Originally Posted by thekoreanmang View Post
    Interesting.

Question: for the teams that are non-picks for you, would it not be wise to just pick the other team?
    There are a few ways to use this information. Today I posted selections ON teams that the books have as underdogs as compared to my formula which has them as favorites. You can also play ON teams that have the largest point spread differential as compared to my formulated lines. As far as the no plays are concerned, the lean would be ON the team that my formula favors. For instance I have Old Dominion as a -3.2 favorite but the current line has Old Dominion as a -7 favorite. In that case Old Dominion is favored by to large of a line so the selection would be Radford +7. Hope that helps.

SharpSchaap

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Looks good, Im on Arkansas ML
    Good luck tonight.

SharpSchaap

Here are the teams my formula projects in the Sweet 16 to advance to the Elite 8. Florida, Stanford, Virginia, Iowa State, Arizona, Wisconsin, Louisville, Tennessee. I will post my selections against the line for all of the Sweet 16 matchup's on Thursday and Friday.