robbeduagain
    robbeduagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11170

I think we will see Michigan play a lot more 1-3-1 in this game and go back to more of the spread offense with back cuts like Beilein used at West Virginia. Tennessee hasn't played a good team in this tournament, and in fact, hasn't had good win this season. Don't come in here with the UVA game. That was their 4th loss (only 6 all year), and it was in Dec. They weren't playing well and even Bennett said they didn't hit stride until Jan. Tennessee played 3 games in a week. It's easy to get on a roll and not think about the stage your on. Lets see how they come back now. The best coach sits on Michigan's bench (no disrespect to Martin), and it's not like Michigan has never been up against bigger teams before. I think Michigan takes this one.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

The Tennessee/Michigan game basically comes down to this....Will Michigan, in particular Nik Stauskas , drip from beyond the arc...If they are hitting their 3 ball, Michigan rolls...If not, advantage Vols!....

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the Vols in this one. I think they can pull the upset

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

I think UCLA and Stanford are the two worst teams left. People need to stop holding Dayton penetrating up their bracket against them. I had them over Cuse and State and losing to Kansas. Now that Kansas dropped the ball Dayton should beat this Stanford team. Anyone who watched the Maui knows Dayton can ball. They had a crappy four game losing streak in the middle of the year but they opened and closed very strong. I honestly don't know why they are dogs.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Coming from a nit wit like you who couldn't cap his way out of a paper bag.....that is a compliment.
    Once again, check my threads. Every play there for record-keeping purposes and shutting up wanna-be dipshits like you who lie to make yourself feel better.

Where are your in-season threads and/or spreadsheets? That's what I thought. Nighty night princess.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post
    I think UCLA and Stanford are the two worst teams left. People need to stop holding Dayton penetrating up their bracket against them. I had them over Cuse and State and losing to Kansas. Now that Kansas dropped the ball Dayton should beat this Stanford team. Anyone who watched the Maui knows Dayton can ball. They had a crappy four game losing streak in the middle of the year but they opened and closed very strong. I honestly don't know why they are dogs.
    Agree.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Sharp line.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

Might need 33 hours to throw up after that push....

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    mich will destroy Tenn

Or win by 2 points. lol

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Nobody's happy, I had Tennessee in Elite Eight in my bracket.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Tennessee got fukkked by the refs. Horrible flop that the refs call charging? That said, piss poor play call at the end for Kwanza Martin.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I got lucky and won that game with Tennessee +3

I think they were the better team

thetitanlb
    thetitanlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Tennessee got fukkked by the refs. Horrible flop that the refs call charging? That said, piss poor play call at the end for Kwanza Martin.
    Mac says that but forgets the blatant mess up by the refs on that out of bounds call that bs with 30 seconds left. It was a fluke they were even that close at the end. Be happy with your push or win mac.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

I didn't have a dog in the fight. I didn't bet it. The out of bounds call was not enough evidence to overturn. I thought it should have went to UM on first look but it was very close if you checked all the angles. One view looked like UM might have touched it last. Hard to overturn IMO. Probably could have called a jump ball but refs don't seem to do that and just go with what was called on the court.

The flop was egregious. The ref is standing right in front of them and makes that bullshit call? The UT guy got fouled on the arm by the UM secondary defender too. Just a mismanaged game by the refs.

Quote Originally Posted by thetitanlb View Post
    Mac says that but forgets the blatant mess up by the refs on that out of bounds call that bs with 30 seconds left. It was a fluke they were even that close at the end. Be happy with your push or win mac.

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

Quote Originally Posted by thetitanlb View Post
    How about the other 39 minutes when every single call went Michigan's way? Tenny was clearly the better team and its a shame they lost

First 123