RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Quote Originally Posted by vividjohn45 View Post
    2-11 is seriously. Fudded up. Bro.
    Yeah, actually had 3 wins...among casualties were:
    Pitt +8
    SLU +10
    N. Dakota St. +7 (in teaser)
    Texas A&m Corp. +8
    Kansas ML
    WSU ML
    Zags +6.5

Won: UCONN +3.5 / UVA / Minn. ML (at half)

I know others had bad weekends too man. They're just not as transparent as me.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

RollinDo....Chuck was spot on last year.
    If you tailed all his plays you'd have retired before tip this season.
    Chuck is a complete goof but he knows what he's doing when he picks his college ball.
    He's, dare I say an echelon above JJ when it comes to picking results this time of year.

KRIT, I love ya buddy but, if the books are high on Pitt how do you explain their 13-20 ATS record this year?
    If anything, the books are high on Pitt because the public always seems to guess wrong against them when it comes to Pitt backers!

Cuse0323 is spot on as usual, he just doesn't want to have to explain that Dayton ran into a a sub par Syracuse who didn't execute properly when the game was on the line.
    If Dayton beat a 100% Orange team they'd have my respect & my $ in the next round. Fact is Syracuse made too many mistakes & played to poorly. Dayton didn't impress me because of this & Tyler Ennis' lack of discipline at the en of that game. If Dayton runs into a Stanfords who play at 50% of it's potential I still take Stanford to cover 3.5

TheTrinity also spot on with his Bruins/Panthers comparison.
    This guy is sharp.

Why won't anyone answer jtoler's question. ?

Cause they know he's right. Never ask a question you don't know the answer to!

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    Tennesse is terrible.
    You're clueless. Team is ranked 6th in nation by Kenpom and have been in top form past few weeks. They will shutdown the 3 and roll Michigan

the_situation

I think Louisville covers too. They will be pumped up and still wanting to blow teams out after that nail biter with Manhattan. Kentucky was nothing special against Wichita State today.
    Lol, second time you've made me laugh with a ridiculous comment. Louisville has looked like utter dogshit in both games and probably wouldn't be here if not for the refs. Kentucky played an absolutely perfect game today. If you're not trolling you really need to get a clue

dawgs777
    dawgs777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1606

ucla,stanford,virginia,conn,zona,baylor, kentucky,tenneseeeee

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Uf/UL ml parlay
    Tennessee ml
    Uconn ml

Early leans

always looks good but dont win at any great rate.......my new theory is with live betting at some point in those 80 minutes you will find lou or florida as a pk

just watch the games and wait for that instance. then you only have to win one game

odds both teams go wire to wire is so low

incognitoh
    incognitoh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4202

Although I don't disagree with anything you said, do you really think KY is going to play another perfect game? Seriously, Louisville will come together and trounce KY.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Guess I'm glad to get plus anything w vols cause I made them favs. Too strong inside, play the far superior defense, and just don't see mich getting clean looks from behind the arc against the vols length on the perimeter..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by incognitoh View Post
    Although I don't disagree with anything you said, do you really think KY is going to play another perfect game? Seriously, Louisville will come together and trounce KY.
    Like they did the 1st meeting?

Uk doesn't have to play "perfect" to beat ville, long as they handle the press they will give ville all they want. Uk should own the glass, outta be able to pressure smith into continuing to be a turnover machine, and it not like today was the 1st good gm uk has played as they been playing good ball since the sec tourney, they have certainly played better than ville thus far in this tourney and there really no arguing who has the talent edge here..

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

People overrate Louisville, this isnt the 'Ville of last year, the lack of scoring punch will catch up with them sooner or later and probably sooner against Kentucky. UK is much deeper also.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Guess I'm glad to get plus anything w vols cause I made them favs. Too strong inside, play the far superior defense, and just don't see mich getting clean looks from behind the arc against the vols length on the perimeter..
    We agree, although Beilein will have about 5 days to prepare they should come with their best gameplan.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Virginia a dog to msu like we assumed.

Zone the only big fave.

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Michigan St on whatever line.

RollinDo

Watch out for Aztecs.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Michigan has ZERO grit. Spike Albrecht prob toughest guy on team. Mccrary is greatly missed. That said if Vegas wants Michigan to win they will let them foul and won't let other team play D then they will have ESPN and everybody "What a game by Michigan." just like they were with Kentucky yesterday. Was like Kentucky banked a lucky 3 and shot Fts down the stretch on a couple.bogus calls.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    mich will destroy Tenn
    No one can guard Stokes, but Beilein is a master gameplanner. Worried that Cuonzo will be outclassed here.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I think Louisville covers too. They will be pumped up and still wanting to blow teams out after that nail biter with Manhattan. Kentucky was nothing special against Wichita State today.
    Your stupidity in this entire thread is simply mind-boggling.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Uf/UL ml parlay
    Tennessee ml
    Uconn ml

Early leans
    Might be 4-0. I also like Virginia at +110 or higher.

LT Profits

Virginia a dog to msu like we assumed.

Zone the only big fave.
    Not surprising at all but I still live Va at + odds.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Might be 4-0. I also like Virginia at +110 or higher.
    Hmm, looking like the right play too.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Not surprising at all but I still live Va at + odds.
    every recruiting class Izzo has ever had has made a trip to the final four except this years seniors.

i think Michigan State is peaking at the right time.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Your stupidity in this entire thread is simply mind-boggling.
    Coming from a nit wit like you who couldn't cap his way out of a paper bag.....that is a compliment.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by the_situation View Post
    Lol, second time you've made me laugh with a ridiculous comment. Louisville has looked like utter dogshit in both games and probably wouldn't be here if not for the refs. Kentucky played an absolutely perfect game today. If you're not trolling you really need to get a clue
    Love these scrubs who come out of the wood works to think they are actually smart.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9978

Why all the love for UCLA? I haven't seen them play at all this year but have watched Florida - solid team - for them it comes down to Frazier and Wilboken - if they can hit 3's then it opens the middle up for Young. I think Florida struggled from deep in Orlando (3-12 vs. Albany, 5-20 vs. Pitt), and I think they find their rhythm in a new arena. I think Florida is going to score, and they have a strong defense, think its going to be very difficult to beat them.

That said I am UF alum so wtf do I know

zabelm
    zabelm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

very, very new guy here. I really like Michigan -2..

RollinDo

I agree. Low lying fruit for a team I thought had Final 4 potential before tourney began. I haven't seen Tennessee though, but I think it will be harder for them to sit out for 5 days and more an advantage for Wolverines to rest some more and for Beilin to devise a good plan. They have been consistent all year and have tourney experience.

As for that comment on Kentucky being nothing special yesterday, did you even watch the game???
    That 2nd half was impressive.

TakingVegasMoney
    TakingVegasMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 881

Not really sure how this spread is this low. Michigan has been a top team all year. Tennessee does play good D and can definitely matchup with Michigan. IMO , this game will come down to if Michigan can keep the Vols off the boards or not

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

The Big 10 champs are laying a basket to an 11 seed.

Please everyone load up on Wolverines ML

STAX
    STAX's Avatar Become A Pro!

U kidding? They looked impressive for much of the game. U have to appreciate how disciplined and sound Wichita plays, and Kentucky BEAT them. Wichita played a good game and Kentucky flat out beat them. Its easy to say, oh Wichita played no one, yada yada, but just watching them play was impressive. both teams impressed me. Calipari takes slack, but he's a tremendous coach with some tremendous players. All starters are 6'6 or taller, and the Harrison twins are coming in to their own.

Oh, and Kentucky already beat Lousiville this year. I think Kentucky wins this game and might win the whole thing.

LT Profits

Kentucky was certainly impressive vs. Wichita State, can't see how anyone could think otherwise. But Petino was watching the game too.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

How many points is a coaching match up worth?

I like Cuonzo but Beilein outclasses him by a lot. That has to count for a point or two? Tenny is the better team of the two but it's tough to play against Beilein in march

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    How many points is a coaching match up worth?

I like Cuonzo but Beilein outclasses him by a lot. That has to count for a point or two? Tenny is the better team of the two but it's tough to play against Beilein in march
    He a really good coach no doubt but at end of day his team is what they are, soft defensively and jump shot reliant..

the_situation

Love these scrubs who come out of the wood works to think they are actually smart.
    Keep donating your money to the books

CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Tennesse is terrible.
    Yea. maybe...but the line tells you all you need to know, it's Tenn. or pass.............................gl

LT Profits

How is Tennessee terrible? They were actually the second highest ranked SEC team on the Pomeroy Ratings before the tournament, ahead of Kentucky.

First 123 Last