frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

What do we do with Kentucky against Louisville in the Sweet 16

Was Kentucky's performance today playing to their potential, or was it a fluke where they played their best game of the year and won't be able to achieve that again? I honestly believe that the Kentucky that was average all year is the real Kentucky and the Kentucky that will show up vs. Louisville, and that they played out of their minds today. One game does not change the fact that they just don't play well together as a unit. Though Louisville has not impressed me in their two tourney games.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I would think Kentucky has a better all around eight players

Right now I would take Kentucky

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

take louisville

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Louisville -5.5 is the opener apparently. Should be higher if you though WSU/UK line today was efficient

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    Was Kentucky's performance today playing to their potential, or was it a fluke where they played their best game of the year and won't be able to achieve that again? I honestly believe that the Kentucky that was average all year is the real Kentucky and the Kentucky that will show up vs. Louisville, and that they played out of their minds today. One game does not change the fact that they just don't play well together as a unit. Though Louisville has not impressed me in their two tourney games.

no way UK shoots the ball as well Friday as they did today from 3 or the foul line. Of course, you have to wonder what UL can do offensively as well

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Go to the Liquor Store

Plant ass on couch

Enjoy

TPowell

when is time announced? Monday morning or late tonight?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Kentucky has more talent lacking in experience though. Think UK should take this, doesnt meant they will.

mikemca
    Update Status
    mikemca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Louisville has a tough road if they have to go through Kentucky and Tennessee.Both match up very well vs them.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Take Louisville. They arent going to lose to UK twice in one season. At least, not that Kentucky team.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

under is the play

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    under is the play
    exactly. going first half under here............kentucky was hitting covered shots all day. lucky win by them. i dont see them scoring more than 60 on lou

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Ville is the play.

ChiLLx
    ChiLLx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9184

I have no doubt this will have a dramatic and shady ending. Pass.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Who can score on UL unless the refs gift them trips at the line?

It really depends on the refs in this one. If UL is able to bump, grab, hold and force turnovers with the press, UK will have a long day. But, if they call it tight and get Smith or Harrell in foul trouble, watch out. It could be a blow out the other way. I was impressed the way UK broke UF's press in the SECt championship game a couple weeks ago. UK has cut down on turnovers a whole lot of late.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Who can score on UL unless the refs gift them trips at the line?

It really depends on the refs in this one. If UL is able to bump, grab, hold and force turnovers with the press, UK will have a long day. But, if they call it tight and get Smith or Harrell in foul trouble, watch out. It could be a blow out the other way. I was impressed the way UK broke UF's press in the SECt championship game a couple weeks ago. UK has cut down on turnovers a whole lot of late.
    what about Russ Smith? A CONSENSUS 1st team ALL AMERICAN. What about Luke Hancock? The FINAL FOUR MOP FROM LAST YEAR. Seriously? lol

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Hancock is one dimensional. He was exposed the first time they played Uk earlier this year. Smith is going to find a hard time scoring against UK's front line.

UL has really been pathetic in the half court from what I've been seeing of late. If UK can cut down on turnovers and easy transition buckets for UL, this may be a cakewalk. We shall see but it's either UK or nothing for me.

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    what about Russ Smith? A CONSENSUS 1st team ALL AMERICAN. What about Luke Hancock? The FINAL FOUR MOP FROM LAST YEAR. Seriously? lol