RMStanley
    RMStanley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Mercer ML +320

Mates, what am I missing here? Many of you know I've been heavy ML chalk all tourny long with my only loss being Mercer over Duke.

I was really impressed with Mercer's poise, depth, and veteran leadership. I know on paper that Duke is weak down low and that's likely why Mercer was a perfect prospect to pull off the upset.

I realize that on paper Tennessee is massive down on the blocks and should be able to impose their will on both ends of the glass (as even Duke was able to)....

HOWEVAHHHH!!!!

Tennessee has basically underachieved all season long and these Mercer lads have been working together for four entire years for this stage - a stage that was taken out from underneath them last season by Florida Gulf Coast. They're more than ready and I don't think they'd be "content" with merely making it to Round of 32.

Somebody talk me out of breaking out of character and laying 1grrr on Mercer ML and another grr on Mercer +8?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

At +8.5 should be more than +320.

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Mercer is going to struggle with the size of Tenn, Duke didn;t have the same size that Tenn has and Mercer is out a big man i just can't see them beating Tenn.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

mercer ml is a loser=they cant handle j.stokes