Skin24
    Skin24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SugarLandExpress View Post
    becuz you loved w.state and touted them like it was a lock you d bag. I guarantee I have more money then you, Guarantee it!!! Is your net worth greater then 8 M.
    Close

I guarantee you don't have 8 Million dollars. I know a little bit about Texas. I used to live in Hico and Mt. Vernon as a child. MT. Vernon the home of Dandy Don and Hico the home of Billy the kid.

BTW when I lived in Texas you guys could not play a lick of Basketball because football was king. I started on 8th grade team when I was in 7th grade.

Djg401
    Djg401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

becuz you loved w.state and touted them like it was a lock you d bag. I guarantee I have more money then you, Guarantee it!!! Is your net worth greater then 8 M.

Who says the M stands for Million? His net worth is worth 8 M arshmallows... Silly SH-SH-SHuga

SugarLandExpress
    SugarLandExpress's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 461

Quote Originally Posted by Skin24 View Post
    Close

I guarantee you don't have 8 Million dollars. I know a little bit about Texas. I used to live in Hico and Mt. Vernon as a child. MT. Vernon the home of Dandy Don and Hico the home of Billy the kid.

BTW when I lived in Texas you guys could not play a lick of Basketball because football was king. I started on 8th grade team when I was in 7th grade.
    I guarantee my net worth is way over 8 million, I have a 12 ac ranch, an auto dealership and 15 rental properties, all paid for with no debt, I am 48 and have 4 companies that run themselves, SO penetrate YOU !!! You are a spineless oyster, I only come on here to amuse myself when I am bored to tears and listen to blow hards like you who talk so much shit, Texas pisses on your little pussy MD. nothing but a bunch of shit talkers like yourself who are degenerates POS. You are such a penetrate stick. I have more in my general checking then you have have made your whole entire life, In Texas, its not Brag its Fact!! I have 4 horses that make me more than you will see in 3 years of the welfare you collect, You need your ass kicked, You talk so much shit about your 100K bank roll, like anyone gives a flying penetrate, just tired of your sorry ass ego loser ass ways! YOU SOUND LIKE A penetrating RETARD TOUT!! GO penetrate YOURSELF!!!!

TankHankerous
    Frrrrrrunkis!
    TankHankerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

I started on 8th grade team when I was in 7th grade.
    I hope you weren't one of those jocks that bullied your classmates, I HATE bullies.

SugarLandExpress

Quote Originally Posted by TankHankerous View Post
    I hope you weren't one of those jocks that bullied your classmates, I HATE bullies.
    He went to one of those special ed schools , because a normal school would never do that, EVER! who says that shit! this pos has an ego from hell, Such a POS. 4 skin is!!!

Skin24

I guarantee my net worth is way over 8 million, I have a 12 ac ranch, an auto dealership and 15 rental properties, all paid for with no debt, I am 48 and have 4 companies that run themselves, SO penetrate YOU !!! You are a spineless oyster, I only come on here to amuse myself when I am bored to tears and listen to blow hards like you who talk so much shit, Texas pisses on your little pussy MD. nothing but a bunch of shit talkers like yourself who are degenerates POS. You are such a penetrate stick. I have more in my general checking then you have have made your whole entire life, In Texas, its not Brag its Fact!! I have 4 horses that make me more than you will see in 3 years of the welfare you collect, You need your ass kicked, You talk so much shit about your 100K bank roll, like anyone gives a flying penetrate, just tired of your sorry ass ego loser ass ways! YOU SOUND LIKE A penetrating RETARD TOUT!! GO penetrate YOURSELF!!!!

You live with your mommy and don't have a pot to piss in!!!! This is so funny!!!! Love how this guy hides his real self on the internet!!!! If anyone believes any of the above please post below.

This guy is so fat and disgusting his mother wants him out of the house. I have tried to help him, and feel so bad for his mother.

Skin24

Quote Originally Posted by TankHankerous View Post
    No, I was respected by my teammates I went all out on every play.

Skin24

By the way your Texas ass could not hang in Baltimore. We would eat you alive. Your very weak and I know your not worth over 8 million. I go heavy on that bet if anyone wants to take me on with this loser.

SugarLandExpress

By the way your Texas ass could not hang in Baltimore. We would eat you alive. Your very weak and I know your not worth over 8 million. I go heavy on that bet if anyone wants to take me on with this loser.
    I live in a state that has JOBS, is conservative, We make things happen, More people flock here than any other state, as opposed to your liberal, bullshit, hole in the wall, POS arm pit of nothing. You are a penetrating dreamer and dumb penetrate, Texas is the leader in almost every economic category and there is no comparing athletes, its almost not worthy or responding to your dumb penetrate responses. You live in a democratic pos , over taxed shit hold. penetrate You SKin, keep being a loser and costing dumb ass tailers money, in the long run, your ass will be broke. just like your dumb ass followers.

Skin24

I live in a state that has JOBS, is conservative, We make things happen, More people flock here than any other state, as opposed to your liberal, bullshit, hole in the wall, POS arm pit of nothing. You are a penetrating dreamer and dumb penetrate, Texas is the leader in almost every economic category and there is no comparing athletes, its almost not worthy or responding to your dumb penetrate responses. You live in a democratic pos , over taxed shit hold. penetrate You SKin, keep being a loser and costing dumb ass tailers money, in the long run, your ass will be broke. just like your dumb ass followers.
    Ok, "I'm 48 years old and worth 8 million"!!!!

The only thing you would do on a ranch is lay down and take a nap. Own 4 ranches my ass!!!!!

Skin24

BTW your Governor is one of the worst Presidential Candidates in History!!!!! No way anyone is going to vote for that moron to be President in Maryland!!! We already saw how the last President from Texas almost destroyed this country.

SugarLandExpress

I will call you out pussy and bet you 100K, I will message you the bet pussy. Lets see you talk shit mother rooster_eater. I will see if I can find a place who will allow you to put your 100K in an escrow account where the monies will be safe, are you game? Best remember what we pump out of the ground in Texas!! and I have many many many pumping on my land all day long, Let me know if you want to lose a 100K fast.

SugarLandExpress

BTW your Governor is one of the worst Presidential Candidates in History!!!!! No way anyone is going to vote for that moron to be President in Maryland!!! We already saw how the last President from Texas almost destroyed this country.
    AS OPPOSED TO YOUR PRESIDENT THAT HAS THE COUNTRY DIVEDED more than EVER, Please show your ignorance and tell me OBAMA is Smarter than the last one in office, I admit BUSH sucked dick, But Obama is the worst , I think you even bashed the moron a month ago, Don't hate cuz Texas will piss all over Maryland. You sound Like the LIBERAL RETARD that you bashed earlier. Liberal democrate Obama dick sucker , that is what you must be, sounds like it. Yea, Obama care is awesome!!

Skin24

I will call you out pussy and bet you 100K, I will message you the bet pussy. Lets see you talk shit mother rooster_eater. I will see if I can find a place who will allow you to put your 100K in an escrow account where the monies will be safe, are you game? Best remember what we pump out of the ground in Texas!! and I have many many many pumping on my land all day long, Let me know if you want to lose a 100K fast.
    The only thing you are pumping is your mouth full of hot air and food. How much you weight fatboy? I bet at least 400LBS. I'm game on betting your not worth 8 million. The only problem is you don't have a $100K to put into escrow loser.

SugarLandExpress

Ok, "I'm 48 years old and worth 8 million"!!!!

The only thing you would do on a ranch is lay down and take a nap. Own 4 ranches my ass!!!!!
    My neighbor is 34 and worth about 150M. You make it sound like 8 M is some crazy number, let me know you little oyster.

Skin24

AS OPPOSED TO YOUR PRESIDENT THAT HAS THE COUNTRY DIVEDED more than EVER, Please show your ignorance and tell me OBAMA is Smarter than the last one in office, I admit BUSH sucked dick, But Obama is the worst , I think you even bashed the moron a month ago, Don't hate cuz Texas will piss all over Maryland. You sound Like the LIBERAL RETARD that you bashed earlier. Liberal democrate Obama dick sucker , that is what you must be, sounds like it. Yea, Obama care is awesome!!
    I really don't like OBAMA. I do agree with you BUSH sucked. Not sure if he sucked dick but he was a horrible President!!! I miss Bill Clinton and Ron Reagan. The best Presidents in my life time. I'm a independent so I vote my mind not my party.

SugarLandExpress

The only thing you are pumping is your mouth full of hot air and food. How much you weight fatboy? I bet at least 400LBS. I'm game on betting your not worth 8 million. The only problem is you don't have a $100K to put into escrow loser.
    You are a sad little boy, I have nothing to prove to you, you must have taken a lot of ass whooping as a child, You are a complete puss.

Skin24

My neighbor is 34 and worth about 150M. You make it sound like 8 M is some crazy number, let me know you little oyster.
    Who is your neighbor? I bet you live in the projects and don't have a nickle to rub together. Put up a bet ticket before a game goes off tonight for at least a grand and post it on site. Take Belmont +7 I can make you some money I have 8 million net worth fake guy!!!!

SugarLandExpress

I really don't like OBAMA. I do agree with you BUSH sucked. Not sure if he sucked dick but he was a horrible President!!! I miss Bill Clinton and Ron Reagan. The best Presidents in my life time. I'm a independent so I vote my mind not my party.
    Yea, Clinton has a lot of morals and Integrity, NICE CHOICE, everyone who associated with Bill or C U N T Hillary , ended up dead. You have great ethics if you think Bill was a class act or good president, mentioning Clinton in the same breath as Reagan, shows your ignorance. Obama is a puppet and sucks more dick than you,

SugarLandExpress

Who is your neighbor? I bet you live in the projects and don't have a nickle to rub together. Put up a bet ticket before a game goes off tonight for at least a grand and post it on site. Take Belmont +7 I can make you some money I have 8 million net worth fake guy!!!!
    I do not gamble more than 100 bucks , most of my bets are for 10 bucks. I would much rather give a kid braces or help someone out, than lost 1k to the book, I only come on here to bust ass holes like your balls for running your pie hole, I am sure you are a nice guy, but you run off at the mouth and just need to be punched in the eye, then you would be cool for a while, I know you mean well , cuz you tell losers to stop and quit and do something else, but you are just a blow hard , cheers bitch, going to my kids tack meet, hope you win some money puss............ey

Skin24

Yea, Clinton has a lot of morals and Integrity, NICE CHOICE, everyone who associated with Bill or C U N T Hillary , ended up dead. You have great ethics if you think Bill was a class act or good president, mentioning Clinton in the same breath as Reagan, shows your ignorance. Obama is a puppet and sucks more dick than you,
    Clinton was the last President to have a balance budget. You talk about morals!!!! You use cuse words like a sailor on this site and lie like crazy about being worth 8 million dollars.

So what Bill got a BJ in White House. So did Kennedy his idol and know one bashes JFK. JFK and Clinton loved the women but had nothing to do with how good of a President they both were.

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

he is smart that he doesnt bet more than 100 a game, give him that

Skin24

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    he is smart that he doesnt bet more than 100 a game, give him that
    He does not even be a $100 a game trust me. This cat has zero money and lives with him mommy. I hate this for her I really do Cappinpicks.

indianjoe
    indianjoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4988

[QUOTE=SugarLandExpress;21481940]I guarantee my net worth is way over 8 million, I have a 12 ac ranch, an auto dealership and 15 rental properties, all paid for with no debt, I am 48 and have 4 companies that run themselves, SO penetrate YOU !!! You are a spineless oyster, I only come on here to amuse myself when I am bored to tears and listen to blow hards like you who talk so much shit, Texas pisses on your little pussy MD. nothing but a bunch of shit talkers like yourself who are degenerates POS. You are such a penetrate stick. I have more in my general checking then you have have made your whole entire life, In Texas, its not Brag its Fact!! I have 4 horses that make me more than you will see in 3 years of the welfare you collect, You need your ass kicked, You talk so much shit about your 100K bank roll, like anyone gives a flying penetrate, just tired of your sorry ass ego loser ass ways! YOU SOUND LIKE A penetrating RETARD TOUT!! GO penetrate O ONE DAY U WILL REGRET SUCH STATEMENTS......NEVER KNOW WHO IS READING. AND FOR THE RECORD I AM A $50 BETTER WITH A NET WORTH MORE THAN I WOULD LIKE PUTTING HERE..........LOOK LIKE YOU GUYS WOULD STOP THE SHIT......DON'T EXPECT AN ANSWER I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR SUCH FOOLISHNESS.

First ... 3456