RMStanley
    RMStanley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Betting the house on SDSU?

I've never seen SDSU play. I only saw about 10 minutes of NDSU or whatever the hell the team is named. They have like a buffalo and their uniforms are cheap as shite and look like Russell or some off brand made them. Definitely not legit like adidas or Nike.

But holy shite SDSU is a 4 seed and they are only -160 on ML. NDSU is a fukkin 12 seed or some shit. Easy pick here? Somebody talk me out of it?

I mean how the penetrate good could NDSU be? How could you recruit kids to penetrating North Dakota versus San Diego? I'm not sure if you guys were aware of this, but Marshall Faulk was an Aztec.

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

You might be homeless tomorrow

SDST offense is putrid, Bison is senior laden team, teamwork that plays together beats talents

RMStanley
    RMStanley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

HTF are they a 4 seed then? Don't they play quality teams like BYU and Gonzaga? They've been in the top 10 all damn year. I remember one time I was watching an NBA game and they like showed a clip of a tall dude for SDSU warming up and reminding us that the game was over on ESPN2 and they were talking about the dude like he was a future lottery pick. Doubt that anybody for NDSU gets that kind of hype.

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

You seriously about to bet on a game you know nothing about?