OhMyEli
    OhMyEli's Avatar Become A Pro!

HUGE MONEY MAKER NIT Tues March 18th

I don't know what the books are thinking here, Mizzou underacheived in a very weak conference. Now they have a player out for a weed bust and little motivation with a coach possibly headed out. The real line on this game should be 3.5 tops, Davidson +6.5 all day. May need to make some calls here to really unload.

Davidson 10-2 ATS on the road and they score more on the road. No chance in hell Davidson gets blown out here unless the team already gave up. I'm sprinkling some on the ML.

nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

good info.. thank you

OhMyEli

I am trying to get the word out, maybe I should make a thread that says "GUARANTEED LOCK" and then it'll get some hits. Anyway best of luck to us pal.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Possibly headed out? Is he just possibly leaving? Because they arnt firing him.

dgrin001
    dgrin001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1494

Thanks, I am on it!

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

Check out Davidson 1st half play they have a great 1st half record 1st half a play too I read they are like 10-1 could be wrong but maybe not look in to it

OhMyEli

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Possibly headed out? Is he just possibly leaving? Because they arnt firing him.
    He is on the hot seat for sure. He'll get another year, but if the SEC is down and they still suck he'll be seeing the door.

DvdBonan
    DvdBonan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

Check out Davidson's non conference record.... the winner of their conference was a 15 seed too showing how strong their conference is.... I will credit them with playing a tough non conf schedule but they are weak and should lose this pretty handily ... I'd pick the Tigers if I were to play this but am staying away... better shots on the board

OhMyEli

Mizzou playing the same shitty, uninspired basketball they have since December. You guys should really listen when someone is trying to help you out.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by OhMyEli View Post
    Mizzou playing the same shitty, uninspired basketball they have since December. You guys should really listen when someone is trying to help you out.
    lol yeah I really hate Missouri, so pathetic

mikeya2k
    penetrate
    mikeya2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2313

Quote Originally Posted by OhMyEli View Post
    What else would you expect?
    Davidson was a great play here
    Hope they cash

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Good stuff eli

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

I learned my lesson after losing a lot of money on Davidson this year - can't tell you how many times I backed them as heavy double digit favorites only to watch them lose straight up. They are very good at choking away big leads late in games, and I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Mizzou come back and win this one. Not bashing at all Eli - I have no play in this game and honestly hope they come through for you buddy! Doesn't look like you have too much to worry about here, but good on you for knowing when to back them. I know I would've mushed this play for you had I jumped on board! Lol

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looking good so far

mikeya2k
    penetrate

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    I learned my lesson after losing a lot of money on Davidson this year - can't tell you how many times I backed them as heavy double digit favorites only to watch them lose straight up. They are very good at choking away big leads late in games, and I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Mizzou come back and win this one. Not bashing at all Eli - I have no play in this game and honestly hope they come through for you buddy! Doesn't look like you have too much to worry about here, but good on you for knowing when to back them. I know I would've mushed this play for you had I jumped on board! Lol
    mush

Reno_Thor
    Reno_Thor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5264

Wildcats crapping the bed

mikeya2k
    penetrate

Wow. Not only did they choke away a huge lead. But they foul down 7 with 10 seconds left.
    that unneccesary 3 pt attempt down 4 with 40 seconds left after a steal (within seconds) was a joke
    what a shame there coach should be ashamed in himself

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Dude. I feel so bad for you and anyone else on this game. Davidson up for 3/4 of game and didn't even cover...lost cover by 1.
    Tonight Vegas is having a feast off of a lot of bettors.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Really thought Xavier had a good chance to win, but got blown out.
    Green Bay didn't come mentally ready and lost big.
    Valpo loses at home to a bad toad team.
    W. Virginia looked good in 1st half, but lost their cover.
    Johnnies obviously didn't give a lick about NIT...list goes on beyond that.

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Ross is a senior and he just didn't want to lose. One reason Davidson lost is because they put Missouri in the 1 in1 bonus with over 11 minutes left in the game. Everyone on Missouri even the big white guy was hitthing foul shots. Davidson should be ashamed of themselves! The last 11 minutes Missouri shooting 1in 1's . I had Missouri on the ML and thought I was losing for sure. Hears to the coach of Davidson