Jerrod
    Jerrod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

12/02 Thoughts

I like to play home teams with small spreads on the moneyline. Some teams i like Richmond vs. old dominion
    S. Carolina vs. western kentucky
    Michigan vs. Boston college
    Georgia Tech vs. Siena
    any thoughts on these matchups

Q
    Lets Go
    Q's Avatar Become A Pro!

why these games??

Joepbj
    Joepbj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

So you like taking the ML with small spreads??? Not to knock your dick in the dirt but you'd have to go at least 3-1 otherwise you stand to lose more than just your 10% juice betting spreads. You may want to rethink your betting strategy IMHO. I would be weary of all of those bets actually. Richmond is the best out of your picks though.

Q
    Lets Go
    Q's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Joepbj View Post
    So you like taking the ML with small spreads??? Not to knock your dick in the dirt but you'd have to go at least 3-1 otherwise you stand to lose more than just your 10% juice betting spreads. You may want to rethink your betting strategy IMHO. I would be weary of all of those bets actually. Richmond is the best out of your picks though.

Jerrod
    Jerrod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Well Ive been gambling for a long time but I dont ever seem to make any money betting spreads. I picked these games because these are all solid teams and at home with a small spead should give out better odds. This is kind of like the john morrison system but with home teams. He buys 3 points for a nba team on the road, and I think its smarter to buy 3 or 4 points on a good home college team. Im not a good enough capper to win enough on speads without bleeding my accuount 10% a day

Joepbj
    Joepbj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

Quote Originally Posted by Jerrod View Post
    Well Ive been gambling for a long time but I dont ever seem to make any money betting spreads. I picked these games because these are all solid teams and at home with a small spead should give out better odds. This is kind of like the john morrison system but with home teams. He buys 3 points for a nba team on the road, and I think its smarter to buy 3 or 4 points on a good home college team. Im not a good enough capper to win enough on speads without bleeding my accuount 10% a day

That's what this forum is for buddy.......there are some really sharp guys on here. Take their advice and you'll start winning. I've always been weary of any "system". My "system" is to make good plays based on research and breaking down each game. You'll never win every game but I believe you can consistently hit over 60% if you're smart about it. I also don't believe in rating my picks. 8 unit pick vs. a 1 unit pick.......If I don't feel strongly enough about something, then I won't bet it.....at the same time, I'm not gonna bet my house on a game because it seems like a lock (those are the ones that typically lose). "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is." Examples : Rutgers vs Syracuse in football.........Georgia vs. Georgia Tech in football. There is already a house advantage in sportsbetting, by taking ML bets, you're only increasing the house advantage.

Best of luck

iceaxe56
    iceaxe56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 469

home team

There is a reason for small lines--2 get u to bet on them--home court advantage usually can account for 4-6 spread diff--example duke would prob be a 10 pt fav at home tonight--when it comes down 2 it go for the better team

zmas13
    zmas13's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm the other way, though more so in CFB. Small spead DOGS. If I cap outright dog winners, I may even do small parlays. Either way BOL.