homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11029

play in games: Xavier and Tennessee

NCAA tourney posted: 0-0

XAVIER -1.5
    over NC state

TENNESSEE -1.5 over Iowa

short numbers considering Xavier and Tenn are overall the better teams, IMHO

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

love Tennessee over iowa just from first sight

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

I like Iowa. This team will love not having to play anymore big ten teams. Tennessee is trash. Jordan McRae kills them out of games

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

a team who got hot at the end of the season vs a team who exposed their true selves... Tennessee defense is absolutely ferocious. a team like iowa may not be able to handle it. tennessee will control the glass. if they can contain marble, they cruise.

incognitoh
    incognitoh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4202

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I like Iowa. This team will love not having to play anymore big ten teams. Tennessee is trash. Jordan McRae kills them out of games
    Is that the guy who threw up he 3 pointer at the end of the Florida game that gave Florida the free throws to cover the spread? If so, I agree, the guy is an idiot.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

I see Tenn. winning, Iowa should shrink against the physicality. Interesting to see how this one will be called by the refs.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2264

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    a team who got hot at the end of the season vs a team who exposed their true selves... Tennessee defense is absolutely ferocious. a team like iowa may not be able to handle it. tennessee will control the glass. if they can contain marble, they cruise.
    You need to watch tennessee better. Stokes is really good and Maybin is good when he can hold onto the ball but their biggest weaknesses is that they need mcrae and barton to get them the ball. Barton is a shell of himself that he was when he was at memphis and mcrae will not share the ball at the end of close games. All Iowa has to do is keep it close and tennessee will kill themselves on there own. Also look at the line, iowa has been in the tank and everyone just saw tennessee hang with florida till they had a meltdown but yet line is -1.5. Shouldnt it be more like -3 if the faith was in the volunteers? I will say this though if Tennessee had better guards this would be an incredibly scary team to play

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    You need to watch tennessee better. Stokes is really good and Maybin is good when he can hold onto the ball but their biggest weaknesses is that they need mcrae and barton to get them the ball. Barton is a shell of himself that he was when he was at memphis and mcrae will not share the ball at the end of close games. All Iowa has to do is keep it close and tennessee will kill themselves on there own. Also look at the line, iowa has been in the tank and everyone just saw tennessee hang with florida till they had a meltdown but yet line is -1.5. Shouldnt it be more like -3 if the faith was in the volunteers? I will say this though if Tennessee had better guards this would be an incredibly scary team to play
    I will take a more athletic, physical team that prides themselves on defense, who has peaked at the end of the season (the right time) against a team with one top talent and a bunch of mediocre guys, who was overrated midway through the season and sputtered out at the end of the season any day.

moneyline looks good, dont care to lay points here.