TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Exactly, shouldn't be afraid of St. Louis and Wichita State. Acting like you root for a lower rate school.
    How many lottery picks does Louisville have? Maybe 1? You're a clown pal.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    How many lottery picks does Louisville have? Maybe 1? You're a clown pal.
    Can't wait to see how you react next year in the ACC. Gonna be a whole different tune.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

How can you be afraid of SLU? They are the coldest team heading into the tournament.

TPowell

Can't wait to see how you react next year in the ACC. Gonna be a whole different tune.

Bet any amount you want that "tune" doesn't include losing to Boston College at home

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    How can you be afraid of SLU? They are the coldest team heading into the tournament.
    momentum is important, but it isn't everything. St Louis will be ready to play. They knew they were in a while back.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

everyone says Louisville got screwed....Wichita St got screwed.

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    everyone says Louisville got screwed....Wichita St got screwed.
    exactly, Louisville got screwed BECAUSE the committee had to screw Wichita

ReconSnarff
    ReconSnarff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2259

Of course. Lunardi is the man. Should just have him make the brackets every year. The selection committee was clueless this year as far as seeding.

broadway6
    on to the next one

exactly, Louisville got screwed BECAUSE the committee had to screw Wichita

I think Louisville is a very good team and I wouldn't want to play them. Louisville is getting punished b/c they didn't beat one good non conference team, however, a 4 is very harsh though. UVA should be the 1 in this bracket.

KRIT

Biggest seeding screw jobs:

1: UMass as a #6 (should be 8/9 or lower)
    2: Louisville as a #4 (should be 2/3)
    3: New Mexico as a #7 (should be a 5/6)

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

im actually happy how this is gona play out, wichita louisville will be one of the craziest sweet 16 games ever if it happens, hype out the ass.

TPowell

Biggest seeding screw jobs:

1: UMass as a #6 (should be 8/9 or lower)
    2: Louisville as a #4 (should be 2/3)
    3: New Mexico as a #7 (should be a 5/6)
    throw in Oklahoma. Not sure why they are even a single digit seed

KRIT

throw in Oklahoma. Not sure why they are even a single digit seed
    I think Oklahoma as a 5 is a little bit of a reach, but not off by much. They probably should have been a 6. They did finish second in what is considered the best conference. Only problem is they played no one in their non-conference schedule.

TPowell

I think Oklahoma as a 5 is a little bit of a reach, but not off by much. They probably should have been a 6. They did finish second in what is considered the best conference. Only problem is they played no one in their non-conference schedule.
    The Big 12 is a damn joke though. I've seen smart cappers say they wouldn't even have them in the tournament

KRIT

The Big 12 is a damn joke though. I've seen smart cappers say they wouldn't even have them in the tournament
    Really? I think it's easily the best conference. For one it's really deep. 7 teams made it, and I think all of them you can make a case for them going far. It's not like some of these conferences that send 5 or 6 teams, but most of them will be out after the first game (cough cough A10). Oklahoma did over-achieve though, they are probably the 4th or 5th best team in that conference behind Kansas, ISU, Ok-St and Baylor. Lon Kruger is the tipping-factor. Great coach.

TPowell

Really? I think it's easily the best conference. For one it's really deep. 7 teams made it, and I think all of them you can make a case for them going far. It's not like some of these conferences that send 5 or 6 teams, but most of them will be out after the first game (cough cough A10). Oklahoma did over-achieve though, they are probably the 4th or 5th best team in that conference behind Kansas, ISU, Ok-St and Baylor. Lon Kruger is the tipping-factor. Great coach.

Oklahoma State is trash. No chance they win more than one game and I think Gonzaga handles them. Baylor is typical Baylor. They made a nice run late but they're still trash. Kansas State is trash as well, Weber is awful. Iowa State will go furthest out of that conference. They are too tough to prepare for

KRIT

Oklahoma State is trash. No chance they win more than one game and I think Gonzaga handles them. Baylor is typical Baylor. They made a nice run late but they're still trash. Kansas State is trash as well, Weber is awful. Iowa State will go furthest out of that conference. They are too tough to prepare for
    OKST should beat the Zags, but will get ran into the ground by Arizona.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Louisville gets Manhattan to start, should be a pretty easy W. Next they get either a St. Louis squad thats dropped 4 of their last 5, NC State who shouldn't be in, or Xavier who is solid but nothing to worry about.

Sweet 16 you get, most likely, a Wichita St team that has been going through the motions and not dominating as much as they had been. Should be able to knock them off.

Elite 8 Louisville would, most likely, get a Michigan team that has squeaked by teams lately (3 over OSU, 1 over Illinois, 4 over IU, 1 over Purdue) plus they got smacked by Iowa (lost by 18) and Indiana (lost by 11) on the road. Perhaps a Duke team that has also been squeaking by teams (8 over NC St, 1 over Clemson, 2 over Maryland) and lost to Wake Forest and Virginia.

While I think Louisville should have been better than a 4, IMO their match ups are very favorable.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    Louisville gets Manhattan to start, should be a pretty easy W. Next they get either a St. Louis squad thats dropped 4 of their last 5, NC State who shouldn't be in, or Xavier who is solid but nothing to worry about.

Sweet 16 you get, most likely, a Wichita St team that has been going through the motions and not dominating as much as they had been. Should be able to knock them off.

Elite 8 Louisville would, most likely, get a Michigan team that has squeaked by teams lately (3 over OSU, 1 over Illinois, 4 over IU, 1 over Purdue) plus they got smacked by Iowa (lost by 18) and Indiana (lost by 11) on the road. Perhaps a Duke team that has also been squeaking by teams (8 over NC St, 1 over Clemson, 2 over Maryland) and lost to Wake Forest and Virginia.

While I think Louisville should have been better than a 4, IMO their match ups are very favorable.
    If they can get past Wichita, they should be on their way to the final four. Wichita will be the toughest test. And not sure what you mean by Wichita "not dominating as much as they had been." They're blowing everyone out and covering every spread they see. Wichita is something like 24-5 ATS this year, and this is with inflated lines.

But for the most part, yes, they have a favorable draw.

broadway6
    on to the next one

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post

Louisville hopes they play wichita and not kentucky IMO.

KRIT

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    Louisville hopes they play wichita and not kentucky IMO.
    Wrong.

Wichita presents a tougher matchup than Kentucky. Kentucky would have no chance against the Ville press. Kentucky doesn't have the guards to break it. Kentucky really doesn't even play with a true PG. Wichita has the guards to break the press.

To beat Ville you need experience and good ball-handling guards. Wichita has both those. Kentucky has neither of those.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Wrong.

Wichita presents a tougher matchup than Kentucky. Kentucky would have no chance against the Ville press. Kentucky doesn't have the guards to break it. Kentucky really doesn't even play with a true PG. Wichita has the guards to break the press.

To beat Ville you need experience and good ball-handling guards. Wichita has both those. Kentucky has neither of those.
    and wichita has both of those

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

All you guy..its a crapshoot every round

Guys with big bank loans giving predictions

Good luck

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

All you guya..its a crapshoot every round
    you're the only guy i know that can flip a coin on over 1000 games and barely win 25% of the time

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Kentucky would have no chance against the Ville press. .
    Kentucky's already beaten Louisville once this year. They had 11 turnovers that game. Louisville had 13.

The only way to stop Louisville is to play a half court slow down game with big guys. UK plays slow and is big.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

A very dangerous group of 4's with Mich St healthy. Louisville drew a nice bracket but a 4 seed is nearly a conspiracy.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Just win

We didn't get screwed

Just line 'em up

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4143

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    You seem more worried than I am, and I am impartial. Louisville simply outclasses first two opponents and they will be favored over Wichita State.
    Wichita State is the biggest joke #1 ever. Do they have a single win over a ranked team? They're a good team, but if they played in the ACC, Big-12, SEC or Pac-12, they'd have at least 5 losses.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Just win

We didn't get screwed

Just line 'em up
    POTY right there

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

POTY right there
    cuser you really shouldnt be agreeing with him considering cuser of all schools knows how important getting a favorable draw is

cuser you know that cuser wouldnt have a banner hanging in the dome if they didnt go thru albany guey

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4257

prov as a 2 is the biggest joke.

Although lou got screwed being a 4 their road isn't that tough - I have them in the final 4 in my bracket

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    cuser you really shouldnt be agreeing with him considering cuser of all schools knows how important getting a favorable draw is

cuser you know that cuser wouldnt have a banner hanging in the dome if they didnt go thru albany guey
    I don't know that but I'm not gonna argue with you drank

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

i couldn't believe what i was seeing either......

Cuse0323

I'm still pissed about that 2002 NIT loss to the Cocks drank, but beating two 1 seeds and a number two to win it all next year helped.

First 123 Last