Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Providence ML never in doubt Saint toilet dumps is always garbage just went on a lucky run with jordan

Cappinpicks

Quote Originally Posted by Skin24 View Post
    I won my big play of the day. Your a negative dude as my man Leet would say get of my thread clown!!! Read the ticket $2200 to win $2000 on Houston.
    damn maybe they'll teach you diff between your and you're with that money.. just saying I cashed ezz with zona

Skin24
    Skin24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    Providence ML never in doubt Saint toilet dumps is always garbage just went on a lucky run with jordan

I will do you a favor take Texas -3 tonight. You can thank me later a $550.00 play for me to win $500!!!! I will take you to the Promise land if you just tail my picks.

Good luck

Skin24

damn maybe they'll teach you diff between your and you're with that money.. just saying I cashed ezz with zona
    As my man Leet would say get of my thread clown. I would engage you but my man Leet does not like that and I respect him to much to engage clowns like you. I noticed many clowns on this forum claim this and that. Read the ticket $2200 to win $2000 on Houston. Show me your winning ticket clown!!!

Cappinpicks

this isn't a circus relax lets just hope you don't fail with the last 4 picks need texas

Cappinpicks

Great day for bookies who woulda thought ohio shit was that pathetic doesnt even show up vs purdoop lmfao

Skin24

Great day for bookies who woulda thought ohio shit was that pathetic doesnt even show up vs purdoop lmfao
    Me, I gave you a explanation above. Unlike most that post picks I give a reason on why I'm picking the team. Most guys on this forum are throwing darts. Talking about units and ML parlays and they are way up when they don't have a pot to piss in Cappinpicks. I bet most on this forum have never had a winning bet of $2K. This is nothing for me not even 2% of my payroll.

Lets get some more with Texas!!!!!! Line up to -3.5!!!!

GzPlex
    GzPlex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Skin you really think Texas is gonna win by 4? Why is that? You're doing good so far btw bro. Good
    job on the Houston game. Should've went all in on that game than go 1-3

Skin24

Quote Originally Posted by GzPlex View Post
    Skin you really think Texas is gonna win by 4? Why is that? You're doing good so far btw bro. Good
    job on the Houston game. Should've went all in on that game than go 1-3
    I liked this pick and found a good article to support my case before I placed my bet. This article is from another web site and not my words just to be upfront. I had many bashing me in the past for pasting articles. I don't paste them that often but liked this guys rational. See below:

Texas went just 4-5 over their final 9 games, but it's worth noting that all 5 losses came on the road. This Longhorns team is better than people think and one that I believe could win the Big 12 tournament. Texas had little trouble beating West Virginia in the two regular season matchups. The Longhorns won 80-69 in Morgantown and 88-71 at home. I'm confident Texas will continue their strong play against the Mountaineers and easily cover the small spread of just 3-points.

One of the reasons we are finding such great value on Texas is due to the Mountaineers upset win at home over Kansas in their final game of the season. However, you have to keep in mind that game met little to the Jayhawks and they were without arguably their most important player in Embiid. West Virginia is 0-8 ATS in their last 8 road games off an upset win over a conference opponent.

Texas is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games played on a neutral site, while West Virginia is just 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games vs a team with a winning record. BET THE LONGHORNS -3!

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

As my man Leet would say get of my thread clown. I would engage you but my man Leet does not like that and I respect him to much to engage clowns like you. I noticed many clowns on this forum claim this and that. Read the ticket $2200 to win $2000 on Houston. Show me your winning ticket clown!!!
    Lol my god, release leet's testicles from your mouth please.

Skin24

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Lol my god, release leet's testicles from your mouth please.
    Get off my thread clown!!!!!! Always wanting to fight. Hey thanks for taking SMU I really went heavy once I saw that was one of your picks. See ticket above.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Lmfao, let's start a pissing match on who can bet the most

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Get off my thread clown!!!!!! Always wanting to fight. Hey thanks for taking SMU I really went heavy once I saw that was one of your picks. See ticket above.
    Lol not trying to fight man just funny stuff.
    and I would have never bet SMU spread, I just took money line in a small parlay if you read it right. Glad to see you're still following my thread

Cappinpicks

50-17 zona.. sick

Skin24

Me, I gave you a explanation above. Unlike most that post picks I give a reason on why I'm picking the team. Most guys on this forum are throwing darts. Talking about units and ML parlays and they are way up when they don't have a pot to piss in Cappinpicks. I bet most on this forum have never had a winning bet of $2K. This is nothing for me not even 2% of my payroll.

Lets get some more with Texas!!!!!! Line up to -3.5!!!!
    THam12 is one of the guys I'm talking about FKINNNG clown as my man Leet would say!!!!! He does not have a pot to piss in but will still keep getting on my thread and bashing me.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Lol bashing? I just figured your mouth was tired from his balls being inside of it? Nothing more, nothing less.

Cheers

Skin24

Lol bashing? I just figured your mouth was tired from his balls being inside of it? Nothing more, nothing less.

Cheers
    I hope my man Leet sees this post. Your a joke and your picks are losers. Saw what I guess was one winning ticket you posted. My best advice for you is keep working and going to school and give up your losing gambling habit. I keep telling my man Leet your the one that's posting on my thread and bashing not me!!!!

I won't post on your thread clown don't post on my thread. Leet does not like fighting.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

I hope my man Leet sees this post. Your a joke and your picks are losers. Saw what I guess was one winning ticket you posted. My best advice for you is keep working and going to school and give up your losing gambling habit. I keep telling my man Leet your the one that's posting on my thread and bashing not me!!!!

I won't post on your thread clown don't post on my thread. Leet does not like fighting.
    Lol omg.

Skin24

Lol omg.
    You still have time to get on Texas -3.5 now. BTW I don't suck testicles like your generation. I might move to Canada don't think they allow fags to get married. What a great country the USA is going to hell with fags like you!!!!!!!

Skin24

Adding Iowa -13

Skin24

Adding UCLA -2.5

DALLASROB
    DALLASROB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

They're top 5 in the country ATS... everyone loves them. BTW fuucktard, my #1 play today was Louisville, so I'm good.

Skin24

Quote Originally Posted by DALLASROB View Post
    They're top 5 in the country ATS... everyone loves them. BTW fuucktard, my #1 play today was Louisville, so I'm good.
    DALLASROB your doing great I love the Texas play tonight and Thunder in NBA. Two more easy winners just FYI.

Skin24

Adding Texas Longhorns -3
    Guys you still have time to get on this one tonight!!!! All the squares on West Virgina!!!

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Guys you still have time to get on this one tonight!!!! All the squares on West Virgina!!!
    Ya boy Leet is on WVU

Cappinpicks

thats why you fade them like the rest of Loss angeles

Cappinpicks

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Ya boy Leet is on WVU

Cappinpicks

why texas? dont they suck

Skin24

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Ya boy Leet is on WVU
    Leet having a rough day and I'm hot today. I post them you decide. I gave my reason above on why I think Texas will cover and now the line is up to -4 because the sharp money is coming in most books.

Skin24

why texas? dont they suck
    Look at my explanation earlier in Thread. Texas is just the better team and West Virgina only won one game on road in big 12 all others home games.

Cappinpicks

12-0

Cappinpicks

my \*\*\*\*\*\* book closed it at 9:30 so i couldnt go big

DALLASROB
    DALLASROB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

DALLASROB your doing great I love the Texas play tonight and Thunder in NBA. Two more easy winners just FYI.

Skin24

Thanks my friend!!!!!!

First 12