Jakenv21
    Update your status
    Jakenv21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6714

Confrence Tourney Time. Historically my best week to cash

I'm not trying to prove anything with this post I am just trying to make $$$. So please comment and discuss.

My system in the years past is to just check out how these teams played each other during the regular season. Best plays are when 1 team beat the other twice.

Early leans for Wed:

Okla St. -9 My line was Ok St. -12.5 OK st was going thru a rough patch when they lost to Tech earlier. THey got their shit together and dominated them 2nd game. OKIE is back.

Colorado -8.5 WHen first looking at the match up on Sunday I said I'd take Colorado anything -10 or under. Its under 10 good enough for me.

Auburn -2.5 Auburn beat S. Carolina by 5 and 16. Line is only 2.5 I'm in

Stanford -10.5 My line was Stanford-13. Wazzu is bad. I think Stanford blows out early and Wazzu quits.

Baylor -15. My line was Baylor -21.5 Baylor crushed by 20+ both games TCU is 0 and whatever in conference play. THey can't wait for the season to be over

Washington +5.5 Only if it goes up. I'm questioning this I will see how I do the rest of the day. But they split the season series. Seems like enough points to atleast think about taking them.

That's my plays in order of confidence. Appreciate any feedback

Jakenv21
    Update your status
    Jakenv21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6714

Bump. Any thoughts fellows

rocky9995
    rocky9995's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 760

I like wash a lot. Utah can't win a game away from home. If anything they win a one possession game. Ok st solid too.

weston555
    weston555's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by rocky9995 View Post
    I like wash a lot. Utah can't win a game away from home. If anything they win a one possession game. Ok st solid too.
    Washington is 3-10 away from home and Utah is 2-8, not much difference there. Aside from the losses AT Zona and UCLA, Utah lost by a total of 16 points in 6 road losses. By no means is 2-8 pretty, but that is about as good of a 2-8 on the road as you can get. On the other hand, Washington lost 7 road games by 7 points or more. With that said, playing road games is not the same as playing on a neutral court.