thetitanlb
    thetitanlb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

BYU vs San fran under

Man what a brutal way to lose on the under in that game. Betting gods please help one of those types of ending go my way just once!!!!!

stellavu
    stellavu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

rigged?

I had the under for the game also. Neither team scored for over 3 minutes left in the game. In overtime with 37 seconds left 14 points was scored. Kinda makes you wonder.

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Quote Originally Posted by stellavu View Post
    I had the under for the game also. Neither team scored for over 3 minutes left in the game. In overtime with 37 seconds left 14 points was scored. Kinda makes you wonder.
    the reason the over hit was BYU covered the 3 pt line and was shooting lights out from the line and didn't care about giving up 2's at the end…. little common sense goes a long way

peendog
    peendog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I had the under too. I knew when it went to overtime I was doomed even though they needed 26 points or whatever. Just knew I'd lose by 2-3 points and I did of course.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Brutal Beat boys! I had San Fran +5.5, and would have been furious had they not covered. Those couple uncontested layups burnt the under, and us SF backers needed them to win.........sorry boys.