farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Couple bets I'm liking

Manhattan +1.5 at betonline most places it's a pk and rising I see -2 now

Watched Iona vs canisius and jaspers vs quinny last night and I've gotta back the jaspers. Iona doesn't play defense and the jaspers like to play a full court pressure that'll give Iona trouble I think. Both Split season series with Iona winning the first match by 5+ and second meeting jaspers won in overtime. Iona coulda lost yesterday if it weren't for some timely hit open 3 pointers and the way manhattan just shut quinny down in the second half was impressive cus they were tied and the pressure got to them although Iona is good at taking care of the ball it could pose some difficulties. Iona is very good at scoring so I think it'll be whoever clamps down on defense will win and I'm going with the jaspers. Jaspers like to get the ball inside while Iona tends to live of the jump shot from what I've seen. Will be a real good game probably won't be decided till the last minutes. It's crazy cus it seemed like quinny couldn't get off a 3 or even attempt one cuse of how well the jaspers were closing in and rotating defensively. Now Iona makes about 10 3's a game so the jaspers will have their work cut out for them but I think they can get he job done.

dons +5.5 & money line +205 moved from 4.5

Byu took both season games but dons covered one of those as a 11.5 point dog lost as 4.5. Looking at head to head matches over the last couple years it looks like since 2012 byu has only blown the dons out 1 outta 6 matches while the others were decided by single digits and dons won outright as a 14 point dog. Last 5 games dons turnover ratio is 1.7 which is good cuse byu is good at steals so dons need to protect the ball well and limit easy buckets. Both teams defenses look to be playing well of late. Jaspers only allowing 59 points on 38.8 fg% and 24.8% from 3 last 5 games. Byu allowing 67 ppg on 40% fg and 30% from 3 last 5 games. Dons 4-1 ats last 5 meetings and underdog has covered 4 outta last 5. Byu 6-12 last 3 seasons on natural courts also 0-3 ats last 3 seasons in conference tourney games. While the dons are 7-5 ats last 3 seasons on neutral courts and 4-1 ats last 3 seasons in conference tourneys.

farmhouse1

Add:
    william & Mary +4.5

farmhouse1

Add:
    western Carolina ml +135

farmhouse1

Add:
    wizards +8
    nuggets +5
    nuggets money line +175

farmhouse1

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    Manhattan +1.5 at betonline most places it's a pk and rising I see -2 now

Watched Iona vs canisius and jaspers vs quinny last night and I've gotta back the jaspers. Iona doesn't play defense and the jaspers like to play a full court pressure that'll give Iona trouble I think. Both Split season series with Iona winning the first match by 5+ and second meeting jaspers won in overtime. Iona coulda lost yesterday if it weren't for some timely hit open 3 pointers and the way manhattan just shut quinny down in the second half was impressive cus they were tied and the pressure got to them although Iona is good at taking care of the ball it could pose some difficulties. Iona is very good at scoring so I think it'll be whoever clamps down on defense will win and I'm going with the jaspers. Jaspers like to get the ball inside while Iona tends to live of the jump shot from what I've seen. Will be a real good game probably won't be decided till the last minutes. It's crazy cus it seemed like quinny couldn't get off a 3 or even attempt one cuse of how well the jaspers were closing in and rotating defensively. Now Iona makes about 10 3's a game so the jaspers will have their work cut out for them but I think they can get he job done.

dons +5.5 & money line +205 moved from 4.5

Byu took both season games but dons covered one of those as a 11.5 point dog lost as 4.5. Looking at head to head matches over the last couple years it looks like since 2012 byu has only blown the dons out 1 outta 6 matches while the others were decided by single digits and dons won outright as a 14 point dog. Last 5 games dons turnover ratio is 1.7 which is good cuse byu is good at steals so dons need to protect the ball well and limit easy buckets. Both teams defenses look to be playing well of late. Jaspers only allowing 59 points on 38.8 fg% and 24.8% from 3 last 5 games. Byu allowing 67 ppg on 40% fg and 30% from 3 last 5 games. Dons 4-1 ats last 5 meetings and underdog has covered 4 outta last 5. Byu 6-12 last 3 seasons on natural courts also 0-3 ats last 3 seasons in conference tourney games. While the dons are 7-5 ats last 3 seasons on neutral courts and 4-1 ats last 3 seasons in conference tourneys.
    Jaspers killed it. Now I need the dons to come up big tonight