Skin24
    Skin24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gonzaga -6

If its not broke don't try to fix it. Bad match up for St. Mary's that is why they have been blown out twice by this NCAA Gonzaga team. I see this team making it to another sweet 16 peaking at the right time!!!!!

Gonzaga -6
    William & Mary +5
    Eastern Michigan -12.5
    San Fran +5.5
    Northern Illinois -3
    Iona +2
    Last edited by Skin24; 03-10-14 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Adding Eastern Mich and San Fran to card

Skin24

Adding below:

Eastern Michigan -12.5--No need to over analyze this one just picking the much better team at home. Blowout city!!!!

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

gonzaga will not make the sweet 16. that team is trash.

lucky for them, st Mary's is also overrated trash.

Skin24

Adding San Fran +5.5

Note: I got the below from another website I like the explanation. I will not name website because I thing its against the rules on this site. I post them you decide!!!!!

BYU won both games during the regular season, but failed to cover the double-digit spread in a five-point win the last time they met on February 8. Conference tournaments have not been kind to the Cougars, who have struggled for years versus the line in these games, especially over the past three years, where they’ve covered just three of 14 contests.

The Dons have been cash cows all year when it comes to handicapping, and have been especially effective when it comes to WCC action. Also in their favor is the neutral site, which has resulted in covers in six of their last seven games. In stark contrast, BYU has a long-standing trouble in these type of situations.

BYU has gotten strong support from early betting, but despite nearly a 9-1 margin, the line hasn’t moved at all. That indicates the impact the wiseguys can have, and is something that we always follow closely. Combined with the above information, it means we’re taking the points.

Skin24

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    gonzaga will not make the sweet 16. that team is trash.

lucky for them, st Mary's is also overrated trash.

So does this mean your on Gonzaga? Also if your not picking them to make sweet 16 guess your not winning the billion dollar bracket like myself. I'm glad won't have to split the pot!!!! LOL

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

im not making a play on it. two overrated teams.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Monday parlay:

1 unit to win 1.5 units

Zags (ML) / E. Michigan (ML) / Charlotte 'Cats (ML) / LA Kings (+1.5)

This seems too easy, which probably is not a good thing!
    I see all the hoops teams winning by close to double-digits and Kings will likely win, or at worst lose by 1.

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love the dons I think they upset byu. Both games in the regular season were close and the dons definitely could've won 1 if not both. Last meeting the dons got killed on the boards yet still had a legit chance to win. I've been riding the dons all year. Had them +11.5 last meeting and definitely have to back them here but I feel they're going to upset byu so I'm taking a shot with the money line. Some trends I found interesting byu 19-39 ats on neutral courts. Dons 4-1 last 5 meetings and underdog has covered last 4 outta 5. Dons 4-1 in conference tournament games last 3 seasons while byu 0-4 last three seasons in conference tournament games. GL sir

Skin24

im not making a play on it. two overrated teams.
    Gonzaga has beat the following good teams this year.

Colorado--This was before Dwidle was hurt and they were at full strength.
    Arkansas
    West Virginia--I know you well say they are not a good team but they did this at West Virginia and West Virginia gave both Iowa State and Kansas a beat down on home court.

I state my case.

BTW I love William and Mary today at +5. Your team Delaware going down have just added to my card!!!!

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Thanks for posting the info you found about San Fran-BYU. I like the Dons and that seems to validate my feeling about it which probably means BYU wins by DD lol.

Skin24

Quote Originally Posted by JT OZ View Post
    Thanks for posting the info you found about San Fran-BYU. I like the Dons and that seems to validate my feeling about it which probably means BYU wins by DD lol.
    Your welcome!!!! Still looking at adding one more game stay tuned!!!

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Skin24 View Post
    Gonzaga has beat the following good teams this year.

Colorado--This was before Dwidle was hurt and they were at full strength.
    Arkansas
    West Virginia--I know you well say they are not a good team but they did this at West Virginia and West Virginia gave both Iowa State and Kansas a beat down on home court.

I state my case.

BTW I love William and Mary today at +5. Your team Delaware going down have just added to my card!!!!
    Love bill and Mary today Probably will lose but a cover is a definite possibility. GL sir

Skin24

Yeah I live just outside Baltimore and they beat a very good Towson team basically on home court. Delaware a good team but they will not beat William and Mary three times this year and lose a hard fought game.

Skin24

Adding Northern Illinois -3

Bowling Green has lost its last three games by Akron (47-57), Ohio (61-72) and Buffalo (65-88). Trend continues tonight get on this one guys N. Illinois is way undervalued in this one!!!!!!

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by Skin24 View Post
    Yeah I live just outside Baltimore and they beat a very good Towson team basically on home court. Delaware a good team but they will not beat William and Mary three times this year and lose a hard fought game.
    William and mary doesnt have half the weapons Delaware does. towson pooped that game away yesterday. blue hens Destined for Ncaa tourney

Skin24

William and mary doesnt have half the weapons Delaware does. towson pooped that game away yesterday. blue hens Destined for Ncaa tourney
    Well I had no action on them yesterday but Towson did "pooped that game away yesterday." No argument with me on that one!!!!

Way to many points with a trip to the NCAA on the line!!!!!!! Delaware going to be tight knowing what is at stake with the dog lose and ready to win and make the dance. Plus W&M coach much better in this spot then his rival.

I disagree with you this time sir!!!

Skin24

Guys I found the article below on the internet. Supports my case even more on William and Mary!!!!

William & Mary is a terrific 17-7 ATS in lined contests this season, including 13-5 ATS against conference foes. It was smoked by 17 by Delaware at home the last time these two met, but it is on an impressive 27-13 ATS run when out for revenge for a double-digit home loss. The Tribe played Delaware to a 5-point game on the road in the first matchup of the season, and I expect them to keep this one even closer with a trip to the Big Dance on the line.

Skin24

Adding Iona +2

Skin24

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Monday parlay:

1 unit to win 1.5 units

Zags (ML) / E. Michigan (ML) / Charlotte 'Cats (ML) / LA Kings (+1.5)

This seems too easy, which probably is not a good thing!
    I see all the hoops teams winning by close to double-digits and Kings will likely win, or at worst lose by 1.
    We are on the same side except I'm ATS not ML and I don't play hockey.

Goodluck!!!

Skin24

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    Love bill and Mary today Probably will lose but a cover is a definite possibility. GL sir

Cograts on picking a winner!!!!!!!

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

pick one winner and ignore all the losses like always

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

lemme be a man and apologize. I was tilted (still am) and attacked u.

got nothing against you.
    cheers.

Skin24

lemme be a man and apologize. I was tilted (still am) and attacked u.

got nothing against you.
    cheers.
    Its all fun and game as long as your not betting the rent and grocery money. Anyone doing that needs help!!!!

Skin24

Zags rolling in to NCAA. They will crush the Dons or BYU in next game. Get on them early guys. Yes THam12 no sleeping in must hit refresh until books put out line!!!!! Get back for u tomorrow.

Skin24

pick one winner and ignore all the losses like always
    It's true I don't focus on the losers like you. But yet again your wrong had another winning day. Record below:

Gonzaga -6--Win in blowout my biggest play of night at 1,000 units!!!
    William & Mary +5--Win and easy cover at +5 all squares on Delaware a 500 unit play!!!!
    Eastern Michigan -12.5--Lost by the hook dumb asses turned ball over and gave it away lost 250 units!!
    San Fran +5.5--Won and easy cover in overtime they almost won outright 250 units
    Northern Illinois -3--Push should have waited line went down to -2.5 later in day.
    Iona +2--Lost a heart breaker they were so close with crowd on their side lost 250 units.

THam12 this is a winning day!!!!!