Lucky1g
    Lucky1g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6703

Lucky1's Hoops Week#19

Last Week: 16-10-2

OVERALL***UPDATED*** YEAR TO DATE RECORD
    All Selections: 168-129-10-56.6% (DIME players are now up $26,100)
    Sides: 128-104-6 55%
    Totals: 40-25-4 62%

Regular Selections: 155-121-9 56.2%
    side plays: 116-96-6 55%
    totals plays: 39-25-3 61%

**UPDATED-COMBINED TOP RATED PLAYS SINCE 2011**
    OVERALL: 50-24 67.7%

**TOP RATED**this season now: 13-8-1 62%
    side plays: 12-8 60%
    totals plays: 1-0-1 100%

Lucky1g

307 wagers this year year and only 22 have been Identified as Top Rated. That means that 93% of my selections are Regular. Hitting almost 68% of top rated selections since beginning of 2011 college hoops season is pretty solid. Earlier this year I was 5-7 with top rated plays...the system and formula I use for these selections stayed the same though and I knew they would start winning. 8-1 since for a solid 62% this year. Look for only a select few top rated plays from now through championship...back later
    Points Awarded:

alamo gave Lucky1g 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Books cut you off yet lol. Thanks again for posting.

TakingVegasMoney
    TakingVegasMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 881

Let's keep it flowing lucky! Appreciate Everything you do and all the hard work. Thanks

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

A completely professional season. Thank you again for posting Lucky.

AlCar G.
    Update your status
    AlCar G.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 864

Any of u guys remember back to mid January? I remember a serious cold streak when my overall selections dipped to like 51% and my overall profits had sunk to almost nothing...we've come a long ways. Look at those #'s above. What a turnaround! I don't know about you, but I think making 28k in about 4 months wagering on basketball is pretty damn cool....actually, made 28k in like last 6-8 weeks or so...I wonder if anyone could go back and find the weekly thread where I couldn't pick a winner and was down...but not out. Once you find my "low point" in the season(I'm guessing week 10ish) subtract my current numbers from those found at my lowest point to find out just how hot of a run I'm on these days...

I should point out that I have every intention of continuing to post only strong, selective plays to wager on...however, I'm due for a "rough stretch"....it is important that you maintain discipline and grind through any such stretch with my picks. Even if it means giving a little back to your bookie....around here, I've noticed the popularity of my thread, and that's good...but on an open forum like this more often then not as a poster "your only as good as your last pick"....well right now I'm really good. But what happens is week 19 I go 8-12 and guys can't handle that....NOBODY wins 60% or better every time out. I remain consistent and relatively selective and am one of the best options you can find out there for winning $ at picking college hoops.

What was really cool to me was during my low point this season, a number of guys that show up in my thread every week and have been with me from day 1, really encouraged me to keep at it and reminded me how good I am at picking winners...I want to say thanks to you guys and I'm happy we're all enjoying the profits.

all the best,
    lucky

Hey Lucky; I didn't get a chance to comment on your post above and I thought it would be good to paste it in this week's thread for anyone who didn't see it. It's funny because as your thread has gained popularity I was getting concerned. I was getting concerned because when someone is good AND popular due to their success, the haters come out and usually are successful in running good cappers off a forum. I always felt that your thread kind of flew "under the radar" and I liked that because it meant no haters. I truly believe that the haters are there for a reason. Remember, look at the top of this page and you will find links to all the popular off-shore sites. SBR and all the other similar sites are in bed with these guys and the last thing they want is a bunch of people following like Lucky. It's bad enough that Lucky kicks their ass, but believe me they really feel it the more and more followers he gets. I know some of these haters are immature young kids who don't know any better, but I believe there is more to it than that. A few weeks back I believe one or two showed their ugly head briefly but that's about it. It didn't last because I believe Lucky's supporters squashed them out with their support.

I found the best thing to do is ignore them. I know everyone says that, but did you ever see it happen? Ignore them and if anyone does respond to them ignore that. I know it's hard but EVERYONE (even Lucky) should literally act like the post isn't even there. They will get tired and go away. Lucky, please don't ever let the haters get to you. Please remember that if they are successful in pissing you off enough to walk away from the thread, they win. The only ones who would be hurt by that are your supporters/followers. We must stick together. If the hate clutter were to become too much we'll have admin. delete them. I know there hasn't been much, if any hate in Lucky's thread, but I want to prepare now for if it ever happens.

Enough of that, I'm extremely impressed and proud of this thread and everyone who follows. As Lucky mentioned, look how far it has come. Last week we all were conversating about different games, trying to help eachother with questions, etc. Hell I even tried to guess Lucky's picks one day. I failed miserably, but it was all in fun. Let's continue to keep it positive and have fun. It makes the losing days much easier.

I rarely if ever posted, becasue I know cappers usually don't like a lot of clutter in their thread, but I have been following Lucky for a long time and I remember when the "views" of his thread weren't much. Then it became a little bit of a cult type following and now his popularity has grown to this. Lucky does a seperate thread each week and look at the views. A lot of these other guys keep the same thread all year or for years straight; so it looks like a lot.

Remember Lucky you are profitable EVERY season. Trust in those skills. It's tough to do when you're in a slump because you start questioning your time tested approach; especially when something doesn't happen with a game the way it was supposed to happen. Don't sweat it my friend. You have been successful for way too long. Your reputation is well established and you never need explain yourself.

You're TRUE supporters aren't sweating variances so don't worry about it my brother. After the run most of last week I was expecting to get crushed following your plays for a bit, but this too shall pass. Anyone who strictly follows always was and will be profitable FOR THE SEASON. And putting all this wagering shit asside, it's clear from your posts that you're a good man. Any by the way, thank you again for sharing your hard work with everyone...FOR FREE!!!

Sorry for yet another long ass post. Good luck to us all this week!!!!
    Points Awarded:

Lucky1g gave AlCar G. 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

KANSAS24 gave AlCar G. 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Heandog gave AlCar G. 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brandcorytoby
    brandcorytoby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7732

Again, Thank You for your picks. Great Season and you are a true Professional.

Looking forward to the remainder of the Season and Football as well!

gambleForLife
    gambleForLife's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5015

BOL this week Lucky

Tacklin Fuel
    Tacklin Fuel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Lucky1g

Thx as always guys...it's funny but I never had much of a problem with haters in my threads because they are literally taking on hundreds of you guys that come in here with appreciation and support even when I go cold with picks. I'm glad to help you guys be in the 2% of the gambling population that actually make good money not for a week or a month! but throughout the duration of a season...It can be a grind at times but for every losing days or weeks, there will be light at the end of the tunnel. That light I'm referring to is winners, usually in bunches...cheers, will be back soon if I find anything worth wagering on..looking at 1 for sure right now

Points Awarded:

gambleForLife gave Lucky1g 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

thecutter gave Lucky1g 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

AlCar G. gave Lucky1g 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bababooey13
    bababooey13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

keep it up buddy

Poppa K
    Poppa K's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you Lucky! You are a Class Act.. Your work and dedication are appreciated by many. Keep grinding it...

thecutter
    thecutter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

I always get excited this week of the year cause the amount of games slim out. Then I remember there's the friggin nit, the cbi, the cit, the AA and NA the sunoco and 711 tournaments...fkkkkkkkk

Lucky1g

Bowling Green+3
    Wofford-3
    Gonzaga & St Mary's UNDER 133
    Points Awarded:

R.P. McMurphy gave Lucky1g 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Lift2beFit gave Lucky1g 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

gambleForLife gave Lucky1g 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mikmik

Thanks always lucky

Lift2beFit
    Lift2beFit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1571

Seiously though, you have gotten me outta so many jams.

Also gotten.me in some jams recently but thats not on you, i just selected the wrong play here and there

Appreciate it a bunch bud, your consistent and kill the numbers

TakingVegasMoney

Cheers. Bol tonight!

Lucky1g

Wofford & Western Carolina UNDER 131

final. Good luck tonight guys

Heandog
    Heandog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

go get em this week G Good luck

TakingVegasMoney

Dang push on bowling green. Thought they were gonna foul and make em shoot FTs instead of giving them a opportunity to tie the game and force double OT

thecutter

St marys gonzaga game gonna be pushed over at the end isn't it?

TakingVegasMoney

Quote Originally Posted by thecutter View Post
    St marys gonzaga game gonna be pushed over at the end isn't it?
    It's going to be real close. Hopefully blowout so there aren't any FTs

thecutter

Phew. Win and push thanks to our guy. I notice lucky never caps a game and is off by a lot. Always close

mikmik

I'm glad I bought points tonight. Had bg+3.5 saved me from push.

redsox9985
    redsox9985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 213

REALLY??? Fouling down 15 with 1:40 left. unreal

TakingVegasMoney

Looks like a 2-0-2 night! Thanks lucky

thecutter

Quote Originally Posted by mikmik View Post
    I'm glad I bought points tonight. Had bg+3.5 saved me from push.
    I never buy on an even spread but I wish I did tonight lol

thecutter

Lucky you got me out of an 0-3 hole I put myself in. At your mercy man

mikmik

Anyone like the over in San Francisco game???

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

i had under in the zags game with everyone else in this thread and took over 70.5 in the 2H (same as over 121.5 for the game).. zags go for a 3, miss, then get the OREB and go up for a layup. all of this happened under 35 seconds with no shot clock.. got lucky on that one!

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by mikmik View Post
    Anyone like the over in San Francisco game???
    im on sf and the under... 155 is a lot. their 2 matchups this year were 159 and 131.. dont see more than 145 in this one

mikmik

Great night luck. Should have been a sweep.

AlCar G.
    Update your status
    AlCar G.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 864

Lucky you are a "totals" beast!!!!!!! Thanks for another winning night. I have 5dimes, but on my other site about a half hour after I put the bets in Wofford went to -2.5 & BG went to 3.5. I was like "son of a bitch" and then I thought, "how often does that half point really matter?" Well it mattered twice tonight...Haha. I'll take the push anyday!!!

Thanks again Lucky!!!!

iloseagain

line moved from 155 to 153.5 right before game for byu under

DCRiBBZ
    DCRiBBZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

With you on the under

1234 ... Last