TakingVegasMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 881

4 one seeds in the big dance

Lunardi has it as followed..

florida
    arizona
    wichita
    villanova

thoughts?? I think Nova is the worst out of the bunch.

Capper1124
    Update your status
    Capper1124's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

need to see more in conference tourneys

TakingVegasMoney

I know for sure I won't have nova advancing far

BoS_010
    It's a marathon, not a sprint
    BoS_010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

As it stands now I think Wichita St is the only "lock" for a 1-seed; with Florida close behind them. Right now I personally would have Florida, Wichita St, Kansas, and Virginia. Yes I know UVA just lost to Maryland. Arizona and Duke worthy candidates as well.

But as THam stated, gotta see more in the conference tournaments.

TakingVegasMoney

Quote Originally Posted by BoS_010 View Post
    As it stands now I think Wichita St is the only "lock" for a 1-seed; with Florida close behind them. Right now I personally would have Florida, Wichita St, Kansas, and Virginia. Yes I know UVA just lost to Maryland. Arizona and Duke worthy candidates as well.

But as THam stated, gotta see more in the conference tournaments.
    I think Florida is virtually a lock. The SEC is very weak and I don't see anyone beating them in the tourney.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20334

Yeah those will be the four #1's most likely, assuming nothing weird happens in the conference tourneys. Nova is a very good team and has flown under the radar due to their weak conference. I think Wichita and Florida have a great chance of making the final four. I actually think Arizona falls first of those teams you listed. They struggle to score like Cuse. It's hard to win games when you go on 3-5 minute spurts without scoring a field goal.

BoS_010
    It's a marathon, not a sprint
    BoS_010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Quote Originally Posted by TakingVegasMoney View Post
    I think Florida is virtually a lock. The SEC is very weak and I don't see anyone beating them in the tourney.

I agree. Something fluky would have to happen to prevent them from getting a 1-seed, as KRIT stated. These power conference tournaments should bring some great ball. The madness has already started. I know Western Carolina upset Davidson who was 15-1 in the Southern Conference. I hope Stephen F. Austin doesn't get upset out in the Southland. I'd love to see them in the Dance.

TakingVegasMoney

Quote Originally Posted by BoS_010 View Post
    I agree. Something fluky would have to happen to prevent them from getting a 1-seed, as KRIT stated. These power conference tournaments should bring some great ball. The madness has already started. I know Western Carolina upset Davidson who was 15-1 in the Southern Conference. I hope Stephen F. Austin doesn't get upset out in the Southland. I'd love to see them in the Dance.
    It honestly is the best time of the year in terms of sporting events. It's an entire month of madness once the conference tournaments begin.