thecutter
    thecutter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6480

3-1-1 in posted cbb last 2 days. just a formal hello.

I'm nobody special. Been following the site and figured better late than never. I don't even have any idea what to do w these betpoints so you'll probly just see me give em out to a rediculous comment like "my parlay..." Since Wednesday I have posted uMass Tenn. Nova. USC. And pacific in the 2nd half.(broke my undefeated debut) also had posted the under in the Lakers game last night. If u forget I did that I promise to never talk about the NBA ever again. I hate basketball but have been playing it at most levels since I was 5. I don't bet with crazy money and my goal of posting is honestly to discipline myself to only take a couple games a night. 1 guy I tail is lucky1g. Really like his attitude. As for the rest of you mf's. Well. I think you're f*ucking hilarious and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I hope nobody truly has a beef with anyone else because we are all here for the same reason. If I lose a bet I expect to be slammed for it but I know I have no credibility yet. Still on the winning side so far. I know i'm late into the season but hopefully my input can help before the end of march madness. Gl guys. Be back later

ap1ftw
    ap1ftw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1146

Welcome!!

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

welcome to the best-worst decision youve made in your life.

steer clear of the haters, ignore the trolls, and worry only about your bankroll.

cheers