No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

If I had to pick a Final Four right now

I'd go with Florida and San Diego State for sure. After that, it's hard to say (again, a lot based on pairings and matchups).

I give Wichita State a better than average chance to get back. This team is legitimate, despite having not been tested basically all season long. Can't count out Louisville given their NCAA Tournament experience, and Virginia is going to be a tough out even though they might fall victim to their lack of offensive firepower.

Michigan State still has the capability to make a run if they can rediscover a rhythm and chemistry, despite all of the injuries and lineup juggling. And of course Kentucky is very talented, so they're always a threat, at least on paper.

Still believe Oklahoma, Iowa and Iowa State are darkhorses with a lot of the characteristics you see in squads that suddenly pop up from under the radar. Arizona would be an obvious choice if healthy, but I'm not completely sold on them. Same goes for Syracuse and Duke. I don't think Kansas has the guards to go deep, and I'm not a Wisconsin believer at all despite their recent surge. They typically crash and burn come tourney time.

Villanova and Creighton seem like pretenders to me as well. Sweet 16 is a possibility, but not sure about beyond that.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Can't forget U of M nocoin. Beilein is an elite coach and they have the guard play

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Can't forget U of M nocoin. Beilein is an elite coach and they have the guard play
    Yeah, just not sure about their post game. They are so heavily reliant on the three ball. But if they get hot....

And yes, pound for pound, Beilein is one of the best coaches in America.

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

No mention of the gators?
    Great defense but pretty poor ft shooting team.

Not sure if poor ft shooting teams are a huge negative when picking a national champion.

Lville is back in the final 4 for sure.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
    No mention of the gators?
    Great defense but pretty poor ft shooting team.

Not sure if poor ft shooting teams are a huge negative when picking a national champion.

Lville is back in the final 4 for sure.
    lol dude