PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Georgia Tech @ Syr - 14 1/2

we will see what way the number goes, my guess is it goes down, some, not much.

ncwahoowa
    ncwahoowa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 359

Considering the result of syracuse's last 5 games, I thought it was a large spread for sure. Kind of along the same lines as the Pitt line tonight... Who is going to lay double digit points on a team that just isnt playing well against anyone lately both SU and ATS? I'd like to hear their reasoning besides "They need this one bad" or "they are due"

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by ncwahoowa View Post
    Considering the result of syracuse's last 5 games, I thought it was a large spread for sure. Kind of along the same lines as the Pitt line tonight... Who is going to lay double digit points on a team that just isnt playing well against anyone lately both SU and ATS? I'd like to hear their reasoning besides "They need this one bad" or "they are due"
    yes they have struggled. but I dont think there is a team in America who wouldn't have with that stretch of games.

coitus_maximus
    coitus_maximus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4080

But seriously, it seems every team gives the Cuse their best shot. Maybe we all hate Beiheim.

ncwahoowa

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    yes they have struggled. but I dont think there is a team in America who wouldn't have with that stretch of games.
    I mean I understand 3 consecutive away games at Duke, MD, UVA... but the home games against state and boston college before that stretch were horrendous as well

cmendo2005
    cmendo2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

I know the numbers will go down but with cuse struggling I say take it early

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

OK, Game time, I am laying the 2 touchdowns, medium, small.

ncwahoowa