Magnificent
    Just tryin to be Jay Bilas...
    Magnificent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1118

Western Michigan just cost me 700!!!

Had W. Mich +6 for 2x and the ML +240 for .75x...West Mich was up by 10 for basically the whole game, and up 12 with just over 3 minutes remaining. They proceed to blow the 12 point lead to end up going to overtime. Toledo then outscores them 19-8 in the extra frame! That's a 33-10 run by Toledo as W. Mich could only score TWO bloody points to close out the 2nd half. $700 swing...even if they just covered and got beat in regulation, I would still be up over a Hundo, istead of down almost 3...Pbbbttt

rockmvp1209
    rockmvp1209's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3931

holy shit today is fuckkkkin brutal.....

Magnificent

Im still up almost 700 including that loss, and losses by Bowl Green, and Elon , both ATS and ML with between 200-300 riding on each game. So, I actually have had a tremendous day, but that W. Mich just sucked some life out of me. Now its on Houston to gain a good chunk of that back....got $385 on the spread and $175 riding on the ML...If that hits im back into HUGE territory, if it doesn't, than this huge day gets wasted and I'm hovering a little above even on the day...

rockmvp1209

my dumb ass was on cincinatti, cuse, kentucky, michigan state, (kent and mch state lost lol) and a lot of first half bets went 0-7 sigh

Magnificent

Dam, tough day dude...I've had em before, and I'm sure I'll have days like that again. But keep your eyes on it, readjust the way you approach the games if you feel like you're just throwing darts at the board. I've been into these games from a betting perspective for over 7 years, and in the last couple years, I feel like I've finally made some head way with how I go about making my selections. Not gonna lie, it takes a toll on the wallet and just on your confidence in general sometimes, but if you love it you gotta stick with it and you'll find a way to "gain an advantage", or at minimum, not be extremely disadvantaged. Don't just pick for action man...do some homework, watch the board every night and eventually it will at least start to make sense...Good luck brother

rockmvp1209

up 12 with 3 minutes remaining is friggin BRUTAL to lose though...atleast your still up!!

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Go against the public dog shit teams.... kenshitty sewercuse Shitburgh etc