Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Snowball's "Lucky 7" plays. Yale to the Moon included !

Yale at Penn
    - Official 2014 Yale to the Moon play
    -beat Penn 2/14 at Yale 69-54
    - Penn is b2b, lost last night to Brown
    - Yale has to give 100% effort. Still in hunt for Ivy Crown. 2 games in back of Harvard, but there are 3 games left to play for both teams. One is the next game where Yale hosts Harvard.
    - Yale has easy other two games, tonight, and Dartmouth. Harvard has more challenging opponents in Columbia and Brown. Therefore Yale still has a legit shot at Ivy Crown.
    - Penn is without 4 players, possibly 5.
    Not their two top scorers, however this lack of bench support is eating at them,
    especially on a b2b.
    - Today is a New Moon.
    - Other Yale plays of past years were Full Moon, but the New Moon represents new beginnings as the Bulldog warriors bury the last two road losses out of their minds and rouse to victory on the road tonight. They still have a chance. All Yale students, alumni, coaches and players will be Yaling to the New Moon in an ethereal link of subconscious force which will paralyze the Quakers, literally forcing them to quake in their sneakers.
    Waiting for a line on the Ivy games. They are delayed because some of these teams played yesterday. I will be Yaling to the Moon, regardless.

Boise State at Wyoming
    - 1/11 Wyoming beat Boise 52-50 at Boise. However, Boise was without Mikey Thompson in that game. Mikey has been on fire. He put up 26 pts in the last game, which was at Fresno on 2/26.
    - Boise led 46-37 in that game, only to make one basket the whole final 9 minutes. (that is a freak)
    - Wyoming is without their top player, Larry Nance today (out, torn acl). Nance had 16 pts. 10 d-rebs, 2 stls, 2 a, 3 blk, and 1 t/o in 1/11 matchup. Wyoming wouldn't have won without him. He leads the team in pts, rebs, blks, and stls. Without Nance, Wyoming got blasted by Colo St and lost to Air Force. (a team they should beat).
    - Boise top scorer Drmic is listed as questionable. He went out Wednesday at Fresno after playing 20 mins, he was having an off night and left the game with an ankle sprain. It's not unreasonable to expect him to get some minutes tonight.
    Teaser, ML and ATS ok.

Chattanooga hosting Appalachian State
    - Appalachian State is without two top starters, Neal and Canty. Canty left the team to go to Wake. I faded them on this on 2/22, they lost by 15 at Furman. Then they beat Samford by 6.
    - Chatt beat App on 1/16 even with these two playing, by 80-70 at App.
    - Chatt is superior in all scoring stats
    Line is around 8 so Teaser, ML is best.

Drexel at Northeastern
    -Drexel has been playing well. They are 6-3 last 9, NE is 3-6 last 9.
    -Drexel beat NE 1/11 93-88 at Drexel.
    - 93 points is gangbusters.
    -Motivation: Drexel has 6 Seniors playing their final game.
    -Northeastern only has 1 Senior.
    -NE is 9-20 (6-9)
    -Drexel is 16-12 (8-7)
    - Line is light (-1) due to game being played at Northeastern only possible reason.
    - I wouldn't put Drexel in teasers only because if they go 100% effort, they should win this, but if not, NE could rub it in. I like them as SU and in parlays.

Delaware at CoC
    - Delaware is top seed in Colonial, but they could lose that top seed if they lose and Towson beats W&M.
    I see no reason for Delaware to be a 1pt
    dog in this game. They should either win
    or throw the game for some unseen reason ? So I am not teasing them up, only taking them for a good size bet +1.

Long Beach at Cal Fullerton
    - LB beat CF 75-56 at LB on 2/1
    - LB is still in contention for the Big West.
    - CF has been folding to the decent teams. They lost by 15 at Santa Barbara. They lost at home to Hawaii. They lost at Northridge and Irvine. They even lost one of the games vs Cal Poly, and it was at CF.
    - LB lost to SB by only 1 point. They lost to Irvine by only 3. Besides those two hair splitters, LB has won 7 of their last 9.
    I like them ML, teased down, and ATS.

Green Bay at Detroit
    GB has clinched the 1 seed in the upcoming Horizon tournament, however
    whether they win that tournament or not,
    they are a bubble team who would seriously be jeopardizing their chances of making the NCAA tournament if they lost to a team like Detroit and somehow didn't win the Horizon (which is possible). Therefore expect them to be motivated today at Detroit. They beat Detroit by 10 on 1/26. Detroit has not been playing well lately. They lost their last home game to Milwaukee in which they were solid favorites. Before that they lost to Wright State, a run-of-the-mill team this year. GB has a strong 8-2 Road record, whereas Detroit is a mediocre 8-6 at Home.
    Perfect for Teaser, ML, smaller ATS.

Snowball

plays i'm on (leaving out the big parlays)

Yale ML (-155)
    Yale ML (-155) /Chattanooga 1h ML (-235) +135
    Delaware +1 (-110)
    7pt Teaser: Boise St +4, Chattanooga -1, Long Beach +2.5
    Parlay: Drexel -1 (-110), Green Bay (-240), Boise (-155), Long Beach (-210) +557

Snowball

Parlay: Buffalo 1h (-365), Drexel -1.5 (-110), Louisville (-220), Green Bay (-240),
    Saint Louis +4.5 (-110), Boise St (-162), Yale (-155), Chatt (-370),
    Wofford 1h (-400), Long Beach (-210), Cal Irvine (-430) +7165

10pt Teaser: Saint Louis +14.5, Rice +28.5, Cornell +18.5, Yale +7.5
    Last edited by Snowball; 03-01-14 at 11:04 AM.

Snowball

nice hits on Delaware and Green Bay
    just lost by a scratch on Drexel.

added ML parlay: Boise, Kentucky, Long Beach, Irvine +254