jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Lets win the money back with UNLV -4.5 against Air Force.
    never give up

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Hipper Noooooooooooooooooooooo

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Smoke you going with

???

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

i cant remember the last time i saw a home team with the lead with 5min to play and lose be 15...unfukkingreal

greenhippo

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    i cant remember the last time i saw a home team with the lead with 5min to play and lose be 15...unfukkingreal
    It was a pathetic final minutes raydog, I checked the score on my phone with 5 and change to play with NC up a point and then refresh it to 3:30 and they're down 8, couldn't look again until the loss was final. Terrible closeout there by the Wolfpack.

greenhippo

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    never give up
    NC State was just a blip on the radar, right back on track JJ.

Smoooooooooooooooooooooooooke noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

51-34 at the half

greenhippo

30 point game

greenhippo

Now that killer demo was buried for the 1784th time in his pathetic life I'll look for something tonight. SDST looks pretty good they're playing against one of the worst teams in the country tonight.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Now that killer demo was buried for the 1784th time in his pathetic life I'll look for something tonight. SDST looks pretty good they're playing against one of the worst teams in the country tonight.
    I'm in loser hippos head AGAIN.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Killer, can Fresno win tonight????

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Killer, can Fresno win tonight????
    No, Only bet em in football and baseball...I did bet em when this beast played in Fresno

greenhippo

I don't really understand what killer is talking about here, I posted a link to me picking a winner in the late game last night and he replies with "he can only post old winners because he can't now" when it was pointed out that Canisius did in fact play last night in the late game the kid disappears. Hours later after my UNLV cashes even before the first half is over he's nowhere to be found, odd, but he's Fresno State educated, can't expect much. I go about my business and after yet another further burial in what seems like an endless amount of them, I get this kid to reply to my post, in my thread, in less than 10 minutes. His post? Saying he's in MY head? Now, it doesn't take much to see that if I mention this burger king employee of the month (September 2012, but it still means so much to him) that he was plain as day sitting at home refreshing this page, scared to post after a burial and my pick winning, that as soon as he thinks he has a real zinger he's on it like nothing else in the world matters (nothing else does) that in fact I'm in his head. Then he throws up a picture of me not cashing in an SBR tournament (hey lookee there, a 1st, 3rd and 6th badge all in the last 10 days) and thinks that means something. Although I look and see he has zero himself, sad he can't even win on here, but then he's not eve a pro, a non-pro playing SBR poker, can't really go into much detail about how pathetic that is but it's not like he has much else going on in his life.

See this is what you can call yet another in a string of endless burials. Killer's response? Probably a few of these mixed in with some stalker grade pictures pertaining to me (sorry son, not interested) finished off with a few more s. He'll laugh at his own post, not too loud though, don't want to disturb granny upstairs because it's getting close to her bedtime and he'll sit here and refresh the page constantly because it's not like he has much else to do.

TLDR version:

Killer
    Fresno State
    JNCO Jeans

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

I don't really understand what killer is talking about here, I posted a link to me picking a winner in the late game last night and he replies with "he can only post old winners because he can't now" when it was pointed out that Canisius did in fact play last night in the late game the kid disappears. Hours later after my UNLV cashes even before the first half is over he's nowhere to be found, odd, but he's Fresno State educated, can't expect much. I go about my business and after yet another further burial in what seems like an endless amount of them, I get this kid to reply to my post, in my thread, in less than 10 minutes. His post? Saying he's in MY head? Now, it doesn't take much to see that if I mention this burger king employee of the month (September 2012, but it still means so much to him) that he was plain as day sitting at home refreshing this page, scared to post after a burial and my pick winning, that as soon as he thinks he has a real zinger he's on it like nothing else in the world matters (nothing else does) that in fact I'm in his head. Then he throws up a picture of me not cashing in an SBR tournament (hey lookee there, a 1st, 3rd and 6th badge all in the last 10 days) and thinks that means something. Although I look and see he has zero himself, sad he can't even win on here, but then he's not eve a pro, a non-pro playing SBR poker, can't really go into much detail about how pathetic that is but it's not like he has much else going on in his life.

See this is what you can call yet another in a string of endless burials. Killer's response? Probably a few of these mixed in with some stalker grade pictures pertaining to me (sorry son, not interested) finished off with a few more s. He'll laugh at his own post, not too loud though, don't want to disturb granny upstairs because it's getting close to her bedtime and he'll sit here and refresh the page constantly because it's not like he has much else to do.

TLDR version:

Killer
    Fresno State
    JNCO Jeans
    Look how bad Im in this fukkin guys head. He's about to pop a head-vein

greenhippo

Not even 2 minutes.....

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Not even 2 minutes.....
    You sound upset. You mad pussboy?

greenhippo

I told you to jump and you said 'yes master, how high'

Why would I be mad that I control you?

Reply, boy.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Demo how many times do you have to get buried before you leave

what a fckn idiot

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post

what a fckn idiot

Theres hippos ghost... Buried by who? you 2 little girls? bitch please. You 2 queers would get shot in Fresno/Modesto

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

TLDR version:

Killer
    Fresno State
    JNCO Jeans
    Whats even MORE pathetic is hippo actually had to sit & think and type all that out in real life. What a pathetic fukk hippo types an essay on a saturday night

greenhippo

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post

what a fckn idiot

YMB, I called him boy and told him to respond, he did like a good little bitch.

Hey Demo, why don't you be a good little girl and reply again?

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

YMB, I called him boy and told him to respond, he did like a good little bitch.

Hey Demo, why don't you be a good little girl and reply again?
    Sorry I got a life to live unlike yourself in your moms basement posting on SBR. Rent some friends.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: greenhippo

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Bet against the kings

greenhippo

Why say sorry when you did exactly what I told you to do? I told you to respond, like a cokk choking little slave you did exactly that. Thanks kid.

greenhippo

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    Bet against the kings

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

You know your a loser when JJGold calls you a troll in POTM video. Nothing more I can say about this nutcase. Case closed.

greenhippo

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Sorry I got a life to live unlike yourself in your moms basement posting on SBR. Rent some friends.
    Still online 30 minutes later and responds (like I told him to) within 2 minutes. I never had control over someone like this before.

Hey cokk choking demo, go ahead and reply again. I'll check it tomorrow, Saturday and unlike your virgin ass I have things to do.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Still online 30 minutes later and responds (like I told him to) within 2 minutes. I never had control over someone like this before.

Hey cokk choking demo, go ahead and reply again. I'll check it tomorrow, Saturday and unlike your virgin ass I have things to do.
    Whats hippos fascination with homo ass-sex? If he was any flamer he would combust into flames. Hippos been my whipping-boy since he joined this site. Get used to it.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Here comes Hippos pathetic response....3....2.......1

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Theres hippos ghost... Buried by who? you 2 little girls? bitch please. You 2 queers would get shot in Fresno/Modesto
    Shot in Fresno? Lmaooooo

fresno is nothing but a complete joke

You're buried .....again

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

The game is long time gone, why do i see this thread over and over???

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

greenhippo

Wow demo sure did embarrass himself last night. Guess he really didn't have anything else to do last night besides being my slave.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Wow demo sure did embarrass himself last night. Guess he really didn't have anything else to do last night besides being my slave.
    Dude have you seen him? If so, you really don't even have to ask.

greenhippo

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Dude have you seen him? If so, you really don't even have to ask.
    No Coin with an Undertaker type burial, unreal. Demo left gaping, no doubt about it.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough

Basketball game has been over a day and Hippo still thinking of me. I owned him so bad he still crying my name

You will always be my whipping boy hippo.

First 123 Last