msharris1428
    msharris1428's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5548

Anyone like Saint Louis today?

I'm not a regular poster to the forum, but wanted to get people's opinion on this game. Seems like Saint Louis overlooked Duquesne with eyes on this big matchup at VCU. Anyone like the +4.5 that Saint Louis is getting?

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Seeing how close the game was in St Louis, now its in Richmond, I lean VCU

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by msharris1428 View Post
    I'm not a regular poster to the forum, but wanted to get people's opinion on this game. Seems like Saint Louis overlooked Duquesne with eyes on this big matchup at VCU. Anyone like the +4.5 that Saint Louis is getting?
    i like SLU. VCU thrives on getting easy buckets, esp off of opponents' turnovers. SLU doesn't turn it over much and doesn't give many easy buckets. VCU offense has really struggled this year without Theus at PG. think that this is a close, one-possssion game so gimme Billikens +4'

Skin24
    Skin24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take VCU read below on why.

The VCU Rams (21-7) host the Saint Louis Billikens (25-3) this Saturday in a match-up of what I believe are the two bets teams in the Atlantic 10. I look for the home team to prevail with room to spare as the Rams continue their home dominance.

Indeed, VCU is a perfect 13-0 at home this season, outscoring opponents by an average of 18.8 points per game in the process. Saint Louis is 12-1 in conference play and has essentially all but clinched the Atlantic-10 Title, and thus it could find it hard to be motivated for the rest of the regular season.

VCU has every reason to be motivated in this one. It will be out for revenge from a 62-64 loss at Saint Louis on February 15 just two weeks ago. In fact, that was the third straight loss for the Rams in this series, though none of those three came at home. It's payback time for VCU tonight folks.

Saint Louis is 1-7 ATS after allowing 25 points or less in the first half of last game this season. The Billikens are 9-24 ATS in their last 33 games after a game where they made 20% of their 3-point shots or worse. VCU is 11-3 ATS revenging a loss over the last three seasons. Better yet, the Rams are 26-7 ATS in their last 33 games when revenging a close loss by 3 points or fewer. The Billikens are 0-5 ATS in their last five games overall. Bet VCU Saturday.