grillzboy224
    grillzboy224's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 238

After much thought I have a parlay for tonight...opinions?

First and foremost: thank you to all the regulars here for their insight and their parlays.

This is going to be a ML parlay

here it goes:

UCLA - I like them at home against Oregon. Even if their chances of overtaking Arizona for the 1st seed in the Pac-12, they're still in contention so this is a must win. I think Oregon will cover, but they won't win.

Gonzaga - I'm a Zag fan and I know that they have a history of losing games they shouldn't, but after losing two in a row, coach will have them focused for this one against a midfield conference foe while they try to seal the 1st seed for the WCC tourney tonight.

Quinnipiac - Q is on a 7-game winning streak and need a win tonight to stay in contention for that 1st seed that Iona currently holds. This is one of the most popular picks I've seen in here today and I agree: they will beat Siena at home.

IPFW - I haven't seen many mention this pick, but IPFW is somehow paying 1.80 for the ML and that's weird considering they're not missing any players. They are only 2-3 in their last 5 games, but they need a win tonight to stay in contention for the 1st seed in their conference. Only thing that bothers me here is that they are under .500 away from home. Still, Western Illinois is on a 6-game losing streak, and 2-9 in their last 11, which should be enough for IPFW to take this.

Kentucky - Kentucky lost to Arkansas in OT in their game at Arkansas back in mid-January, but this Kentucky team has only lost one road game since then and look strong as they head into tonight's game which is a must-win if they even think that Florida might slip up at the end of the regular season to give up that 1st seed in the SEC. Arkansas is good, but not good enough to beat a strong Kentucky team that's 16-3 (only losing to ranked teams) at home this year. In addition, Arkansas has had a home heavy schedule that has favored them this year, going only 2-5.

VCU - also a very popular pick today. VCU is coming off 2 losses on the road against ranked St. Louis and a strong Massachusetts team. I don't see this happening against Fordham, the worst team in the conference at 2-10 in conference play, especially since VCU is sandwiched between the top 3 and George Washington and Richmond who are dangerously close to passing them in the conference standings. VCU needs this win and will play accordingly.

Morehead St. - Not much to say here...Morehead is 10-4 at home playing against the worst opponent in the Ohio Valley Standings that can't win (4-23) and - most importantly - can't win on the road (1-12). Pencil in this one.

St. Marys - Not showing the play of the years before BYU joined the conference, St Marys is stuck in 4th place in the WCC, needing a win tonight to stay in contention for the 3rd spot. St. Marys won the first meeting in Portland, and play them again tonight with a 14-4 record at home. Portland is ony 3-7 on the road.

St. Louis - St Louis hosts an 11-15 Duquesne with a 12-0 conference record and a 19-game winning streak. St. Louis won't lose tonight.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

I need your last five

Make it happen!

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

I've got 4 of yours in my 5-teamer...added Weber St.
    Heard Quinn is a strong play tonight...just not sold on Zags.

grillzboy224

I'm going to put another bet into play without the 3 road teams here. I'll look at Weber St.

grillzboy224

BOL guys