face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

texas -4

texas very tough at home, that fat guy ridley will eat baylor alive on the boards and paint, refs always help texas too- big money school

brady heslip lmao, austin whatever his name has one eye. just not as good, i like texas

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Texas is one of the most solid home teams I've seen. The way they play at home is miles different from how they play away.... And Baylor is the same. It's weird that this line is so low with the longhorns success at home this season. It may be pound city, but you didn't hear it from me.

face

got lucky
    texas played no defense

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

nice call...pulled the trigger on this one....hard to take a team after a beating but at home...the produce results simple as that get it!!
    Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    Texas is one of the most solid home teams I've seen. The way they play at home is miles different from how they play away.... And Baylor is the same. It's weird that this line is so low with the longhorns success at home this season. It may be pound city, but you didn't hear it from me.

face

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    texas very tough at home, that fat guy ridley will eat baylor alive on the boards and paint, refs always help texas too- big money school

brady heslip lmao, austin whatever his name has one eye. just not as good, i like texas
    yeah word nice call

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

thanks yall. keep grinding

cheers