THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

wichy state...

line seems low... contemplating locking it in now. anyone think line moves lower?

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

lock it in folks.
    nationally televised.
    they wanna show the world what they got

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

good luck
    bradley on tv too though, they might try really hard
    haha i know that's very insightful
    -12 on the road is just not that fun

wizcodlifa
    wizcodlifa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1173

One thing that scares me and basically the only thing is last year. Wichita won by like 30 points at home vs Bradley and then only won by 6 at Bradley.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

good luck.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by wizcodlifa View Post
    One thing that scares me and basically the only thing is last year. Wichita won by like 30 points at home vs Bradley and then only won by 6 at Bradley.
    dont over think it

wizcodlifa
    wizcodlifa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1173

Im not over thinking it.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

last year is last year brother. and that game wasn't on espn

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Wichy don't fuk around.

TakingVegasMoney
    TakingVegasMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 881

They win by 22 a little over a month ago at home on their worst FG % of the season. To win by that much and shoot as poorly as they did? Wichita is my play tonight

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

I will tell you this. Take it fwiw...
    I predicted before Valley season began that BU would be the only loss for Shox during regular season.
    Well, tonight's the night...expecting the unexpected.
    From a betting POV, maybe WSU makes sense, but my gut tells me Bradley gets it done tonight on senior night as they pack the house...will be a war!

Bradley, as with most MVC teams this year, are completely different at home than away. BU is terrible on the road, but look decent at home. True, they are not a good team, but not going to say they are that bad that they can't pull off the upset and really have nothing to lose. Compared to the last 5 seasons, this team has a few starters who are mentally and physically tough and don't back down...will take this game as their Superbowl in a disappointing year for them.

Could Bradley lose by 20 tonight? Uh huh, Shockers will NOT take this game lightly either on the brink of a perfect season and will remember they almost lost last year with over half of same players on both sides.

Just a bit of caution on this one as I probably know as much about this conference as anyone over the last 20 years...even though I have watched less this year than any of the last 20. (Seen Braves 6-7 times this year and Shockers only once)

In summary, would stay away from this one if I didn't have a connection to either program knowing it's senior night in P-town where the Braves traditionally rise to the occasion and they don't want to get embarrased just as much as Wichita wanta to impress on ESPN2. And I don't want to sway you in any direction, as I give my 2 cents on this one more from my gut and heart, where I normally come from a logical perspective.
    Last edited by RollinDo; 02-25-14 at 07:47 AM.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

I locked this in 12 hours ago. I like it that much. I don't care how much Bradley does not want to get embarrassed... the truth of the matter is, they do not have anyone who can stop the shockers weapons. Early will get his early and often and Fred Van Fleet will facilitate as he always does. The braves and their new mascot will be SHOCKED tonight. I don't call anything a lock, because having gambled long enough, I know nothing is. But, I like the shockers tonight to handle business, go to 30-0 and show the country that they are poised for the NCAA tourney.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

WICHY STATE is 10-1 ATS as away team this year.

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    I locked this in 12 hours ago. I like it that much. I don't care how much Bradley does not want to get embarrassed... the truth of the matter is, they do not have anyone who can stop the shockers weapons. Early will get his early and often and Fred Van Fleet will facilitate as he always does. The braves and their new mascot will be SHOCKED tonight. I don't call anything a lock, because having gambled long enough, I know nothing is. But, I like the shockers tonight to handle business, go to 30-0 and show the country that they are poised for the NCAA tourney.
    As do most people...I know I'm in the minority here. Good luck tonight man.
    This is my first year of betting. Started last March during March Madness.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

good luck man. make some profit

Covy
    Covy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1430

Wich 1H is the play. They're focused on keeping the guys fresh for the tourney and will sit most of starters down the stretch.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

It's Shockers or stay away here folks. Until Vegas adjusts and gives 15 or better it's not worth the trouble. Shockers better on offense than last year and do all the intangibles well. This team also does not let up even with a dd lead and a min to go. Vegas was hanging around 20 on them early in the year and now keep throwing out 12/13.5 and getting buried.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Agree with statement they want to make an impression on t.v. This team has adopted the moniker "play angry" this season and has been doing just that. This team has been hearing about their soft schedule all year and tired of it. There is a lot of truth obviously to it but this is a great team. Local Wich beatwriter just wrote an editorial blasting Doug Gottlieb for not giving the squad credit by stating they don't belong as a #1 seed but a #3/4.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Good call T And like I said this team plays full 40 min and won't dump or get backdoored to protect the house. I tried being "sharp" a couple times few weeks back and lost. Been on the train quite a few times since. Until Vegas adjusts these lines they can keep printing $$ for Shocker backers.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

bang bang ladies and gents.
    cheers

ap1ftw
    ap1ftw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1146

fear the SHOCKERS!!!!

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    I will tell you this. Take it fwiw...
    I predicted before Valley season began that BU would be the only loss for Shox during regular season.
    Well, tonight's the night...expecting the unexpected.
    From a betting POV, maybe WSU makes sense, but my gut tells me Bradley gets it done tonight on senior night as they pack the house...will be a war!

Bradley, as with most MVC teams this year, are completely different at home than away. BU is terrible on the road, but look decent at home. True, they are not a good team, but not going to say they are that bad that they can't pull off the upset and really have nothing to lose. Compared to the last 5 seasons, this team has a few starters who are mentally and physically tough and don't back down...will take this game as their Superbowl in a disappointing year for them.

Could Bradley lose by 20 tonight? Uh huh, Shockers will NOT take this game lightly either on the brink of a perfect season and will remember they almost lost last year with over half of same players on both sides.

Just a bit of caution on this one as I probably know as much about this conference as anyone over the last 20 years...even though I have watched less this year than any of the last 20. (Seen Braves 6-7 times this year and Shockers only once)

In summary, would stay away from this one if I didn't have a connection to either program knowing it's senior night in P-town where the Braves traditionally rise to the occasion and they don't want to get embarrased just as much as Wichita wanta to impress on ESPN2. And I don't want to sway you in any direction, as I give my 2 cents on this one more from my gut and heart, where I normally come from a logical perspective.

ap1ftw
    ap1ftw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1146

i feel sorry for all that didn't TAKE the SHOCKERS!!

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Great Call THam12, and I loved your analysis too.

You know, I didn't realize how much I like this team and the way they go about their business until now.

As a bettor this is the team you LOOK to bet on literally. The players are a reflection of their coaches mentality and he seems like a disciplinarian; overheard him talking about Bobby Knight.... , he expects his team to beat these Missouri Valley opponents by at least 20!! This is a team you can rely on to give max effort, play good defense, and score as many points as possible no matter who the opponent because of the added chip on their shoulder of not coming from a major conference....I love it! Best of all we can all profit from this because they are NOT Duke, Kansas, or Kentucky who are huge chalk no matter who they play!!! Go Shockers!!!

Last edited by Barnes & Whine; 02-26-14 at 04:22 AM.

TakingVegasMoney
    TakingVegasMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 881

Great hit!! I slammed 1h and the -12. Love betting on this team -- so well rounded. I think they can do some serious damage come tourney time. And if they do make it to the elite 8 or later they will be giving very minimal points because they "don't play anyone good". This team is for real !!!

RollinDo

Ok - give me credit - I DID say, "could the Shockers win by 20? Uh huh.
    But I was dead wrong on my gut feeling that Bradley would pull off the upset...I was feeling Shockers would have an off night, but they were surely on...again!

This team should go deep in the tourney - Final 4 again if not win the whole thing. They are about as tough-minded and unselfish as they come. They can play with anyone - got the outside shooters, rebounders, stingy D, great ball-handling, free-throw shooting...everything!
    Would be pretty cool to witness the first ever 40-0 team, but that's a tall order.

Anyways, nice hit Ham.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!

Give me effort and mental toughness over talent any day!!