Magnificent
    Just tryin to be Jay Bilas...
    Magnificent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1118

Post your LEAST Favorite Conference to place wagers on...

I am coming to find that my requirements for wagering on a game, or my "system" if you will, does not work as well with certain conferences as it does for others. Could this be complete coincidence? Possibly, but probably not. Could this be due to the sample size that I have for my "system"? Possibly, and more likely than coincidence, but not fully. I'm assuming many of us run into, lets call them "hiccup conferences", where you can't seem to peg a bet based on what you've been successful with elsewhere. I'm just looking for some generalized responses as to which conferences give you the most trouble and which are your favorite (from an objective success standpoint), not which is your favorite or your least favorite to watch because of the competition/talent etc.

My least successful Conferences are : SEC, Big Ten

My most successful Conferences are : A-10, Big East.

I also consider others to be successful or compatible/workable with my studies (ACC, MWC, and a few others work it seems)

Just looking to have a general and fun discussion and maybe we can come to some common agreements and possibly even stumble upon something such as a solution to our problems in our least favorite/successful conferences! All are welcome to chime in with some feedback...

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

least fsvorite is ivy league...
    favorite is Pac-12 2H's

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

big ten, i just can't hang
    i like big west and west coast

totallypsycho
    totallypsycho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4904

fav: PAC-12, MAAC
    like: acc, big 12, sec
    dislike: aac, west coast, a-10
    hate: big 10

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Basically all the same to me. They all beat up on one another and you really dont know who's gonna get upset on any given day.

lucullus
    lucullus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

key is identifying trends