YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Providence ML at Butler

I have a lot riding on this play. Need this to hit in a big way. Cotton and Batts are two NBA players in the making and somehow everyone is still on the Butler bandwagon from years back. It's kind of a joke, and Providence is a flat out better team. I'd go as far as to say Butler is sh!t. GL to everyone on their wagers tonight as well.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

If you feel that way why not sell points for a bigger payout.

312's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

the Friars are terrible on the Road mate.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Pretty sure everyone is off the butler bandwagon, everyone knows by now they suck. As 312 said providence is a bad road team.

312's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Pretty sure everyone is off the butler bandwagon, everyone knows by now they suck. As 312 said providence is a bad road team.
    on top of that they have zero post play man.. literally that flex offense they run keeps their bigs on the free throw line the whole game... Providence is gonna have to shoot red hot in the 2nd half to win this.

YouHave2outs
    YouHave2outs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

coin mad i have faded him to over 400 profit in the last 2 weeks. go figure. selectively fading this guy is a gold mine.

funny everyone says theres no butler bandwagon but no one liked providence.

a solid first half, we'll see how it plays out.

coin tomorrow i will for sure be on warriors, as i have been both of these last 2 games since the break.

i'm at least 55% betting dubs games this year. gl this week to all, especially nocoincidences.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by YouHave2outs View Post
    coin mad i have faded him to over 400 profit in the last 2 weeks. go figure. selectively fading this guy is a gold mine.

funny everyone says theres no butler bandwagon but no one liked providence.

a solid first half, we'll see how it plays out.

coin tomorrow i will for sure be on warriors, as i have been both of these last 2 games since the break.

i'm at least 55% betting dubs games this year. gl this week to all, especially nocoincidences.
    I win and I lose like everyone else. But at least I'm transparent. Are you fading my NBA plays? Did you fade me in NFL? MLB? That's what I thought. You post dumbass "all-in" plays like above -- I can tell you're all over the map and a losing/chase gambler.

Anyway, go ahead and pretend like fading me works. I love how you have to throw in the fact that you "selectively" fade me. You can "selectively" fade anyone. You may win here and there -- I obviously don't hit anywhere near 100% -- but you'll find yourself in the gutter long-term like you did with the stupid shit plays I linked to above (and we all know there have been more like this. That was just in the past few months).

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Lol coin don't buy into his shit